CA CA - Alysson Bennett, 21, Citrus Heights, 16 July 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her page sounds like she is in the adult industry to me.... and maybe the child is her boyfriends and not hers? I know I always called my hubby's little girl mine even when we first got together.

Here is what is on the first site:

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Citrus Heights Police Department
916-727-5500

Contacting the Charley Project will do no good. From the Charley Project home page:

The Charley Project profiles over 6,000 "cold case" missing people mainly from the United States and links to over 500 missing person related websites. It does not actively investigate cases; it is merely a publicity vehicle for missing people who are often neglected by the press and forgotten all too soon. The Charley Project is perpetually under construction and should get more features as time passes.

I think someone needs to call the Citrus Heights Police Department.

Well I didn't call them, but I emailed the CHPD a link to this thread just now.

I agree, even if she doesn't want to be found - at least her family will know it is by her choice, and also she can be taken off missing person's websites and resources will not be 'wasted' on people who don;t want to be found.

Or.... she could be held against her will and trying to reach out.... After Shawn's rescue I am willing to believe anything....

The picture on myspace is nearly a profile, and it is not a close-up so I cannot tell for sure. They look very much alike; but, I would not be certain. Also, the alleged two year old child throws me. I think it is worth investigating further though. Lion

I blew those photos up and I don't think its the same person, but a very close look alive. Good catch.

JanetElaine said:
Well I didn't call them, but I emailed the CHPD a link to this thread just now.

I agree, even if she doesn't want to be found - at least her family will know it is by her choice, and also she can be taken off missing person's websites and resources will not be 'wasted' on people who don;t want to be found.

Or.... she could be held against her will and trying to reach out.... After Shawn's rescue I am willing to believe anything....

Thank you JanetElaine, for taking action. IF I had thought of doing what you did I would have. I have a huge phobia of phones so had I thought of the online alterantive I would have done it. Instead I was busy feeling guilty about not making the phone call and doing the right thing. Thank you for doing it.

mjak

They sure look alike to me! But, I didn't blow the photos up like Beyond Belief did.

Good grief, the person at MySpace takes a lot of liberties with the language, doesn't she? I can't say that I actually understand what she's saying...

audrey77 said:
The California state site says that she's voluntarily missing...
http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=F870620700525

HUH? How can an adult be voluntarily missing? IF an adult chooses to leave their life behind them and its a known fact they have done that then they are not missing. They are out of contact by their own choosing. Why are they listed as missing then?

mjak

They have it as a category if the missing is keeping their location a secret. Likely scenario: Her parents don't know where she is. They report her missing. Investigation reveals that she's around- made contact with others... but does not want to reveal her whereabouts.

The girl on My Space is quite a bit shorter than 5'4'' which is the height of the missing girl.

txsvicki said:
The girl on My Space is quite a bit shorter than 5'4'' which is the height of the missing girl.

I don't see on the my space where it shows her height. Anyway, check out the fact that she has only FOUR friends listed - and then check out Gregory and read his profile. Sounds like Mr All American, BUT then check out his friends. I think Gregory is more than just a Wireless Program Manager, lol!

audrey77 said:
They have it as a category if the missing is keeping their location a secret. Likely scenario: Her parents don't know where she is. They report her missing. Investigation reveals that she's around- made contact with others... but does not want to reveal her whereabouts.

What right does a parent have to declare their non missing adult child missing if that adult child is clearly not missing and doesn't want his/her parents to know his/her wearabouts? With all the missing children in this world this scenerio does not seem like one which should be taking up space and resources available to the missing. Just My opinion. If what you state is the known facts about this "missing" then I think this matter should not be persued.

mjak

I definitely think it is the same girl. They are nearly identical in looks and how many people spell Alysson/Alison/Allison like that? Same area, everything. Anyone think she went missing BECAUSE of her child? Maybe her parents didn't accept the child or Alysson didn't want them to know she had one?

txsvicki said:
Well, my nephew says he's 2' 11" tall on MySpace so I'm not so sure the info is reliable ;)

poco said:
I don't see on the my space where it shows her height. Anyway, check out the fact that she has only FOUR friends listed - and then check out Gregory and read his profile. Sounds like Mr All American, BUT then check out his friends. I think Gregory is more than just a Wireless Program Manager, lol!

No, the missing girl is 5'4" but the pic of the girl on My Space showing her body seems to me that she is very short. There's no mention on My Space of her height, but I know someone who is 4'10 and this girl looks about that same size or maybe a little bit taller, not 5'4''.

I definitely think it's the same person. I just wonder if she really created the myspace page or if she's caught up in something she can't get out of.

Is it just me or is her name spelled abnormally? It keeps sticking out to me, but that could be because it's late. :)

Looking at the other images on her MySpace: my photography eye picked up on the identical nose... the eyebrow arching is the same... the natural part is in the same exact place... the chin structure looks identical... there are a lot of little facial things that match up identical on both sites. If it isn't her, then she's got one heck of a doppleganger in the area she is from.

Her profile sent me for a loop... yikes... potty mouth for sure. :(

I'd like to compare the pictures side by side, But to my eyes, there is a definite resemblance

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back