CA CA - Amber Aiaz (aka Mei Yi Wu), 34, & Melissa Fu, 12, Irvine, 22 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am having the same reaction to you all about the story being offered, but since the police are now sharing it and taking it seriously, they must have reason to believe it (perhaps video of the car?). I wonder if the husband wanted it handled quietly initially in case of a ransom demand? It is such a strange story.

Thinking aloud

Shady business arrangement gone wrong? Husband makes up a story but knows what happened and who is involved. LE investigates and finds a suspicious connection, does some digging, determines they were likely kidnapped.

Husband really has no idea what happened. LE is investigating and someone finally comes forward with some information on what was seen that day, including description of car.

Report is filed when husband comes to. Police canvas the neighborhood/apartment. Neighbors describe a couple they have seen at the apartment previously and the car they drive.

I'm sure LE must know the last time mother and daughter were seen by someone besides husband/father, right?

The descriptions provided are pretty generic, but I'm not sure how detailed you can really be when describing most people unless they have unique features (7 ft tall, blue hair, bald, huge beard, limp, face tattoo etc.) If I described my husband it would sound like I was describing just about anybody.

when i first read this i thought it was odd that both a mom AND child disappeared and there was nothing in the news. i wondered if maybe she was escaping an abuser... but now they are thinking abduction this is really crazy they are just releasing that now.

Assuming that the husband could somehow prove that he wasn't involved. If they were kidnapped by an organized crime group, then we would have heard of a ransom by now. What if the case is related to espionage? Why both mother and daughter? So they could be taken to China together? It doesn't seem like an individual would pull this off. Were they taken against their will? Or was it made to look that way?

I dont believe in any kidnapping in this case, so where are those two, what happened to them?

Just speculating of course, but I think it's likely one of two options:

1) Mom staged a kidnapping, hiring those men to knock out the husband so she and her daughter could flee back to their home country where they are now in hiding. Perhaps husband was abusive and/or the mom just wanted full custody.
2) Husband's story is fabricated and he murdered his wife and daughter and hid their bodies.

1) Mom staged a kidnapping, hiring those men to knock out the husband so she and her daughter could flee back to their home country where they are now in hiding. Perhaps husband was abusive and/or the mom just wanted full custody.
You are right, this kind of staged kidnapping could be a possible scenario!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back