Identified! CA - Anaheim, WhtFem Skeletal 22UFCA, 15-19, off Riverside Fwy, Aug'87 - Tracey C Hobson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Julia Salucka
5'4", 100lbs, 19 y/o
LKA 11/16/1986 going to visit a friend.
From Missouri (a long way away, I know)

According to the Kansas City, Missouri PD website --

Special alert to the California agencies .... Reports of Julia wanting to go to California and be part of a musical band that she had previous contact with, however, this information has been followed up with negative results.

www.kcmo.org/police/FAU/index.htm

Very odd! Ginger Rink also does not match any missing person that I can find. There is a Virginia Rink who passed away in NC in 1993, but she seems to have been accounted for all her life, if that makes sense.

I did find a Ginger Rink, but it doesn't appear she was ever missing. There was a young woman who died in a double fatality on I-69 in 1995. Not sure why she would be listed on a missing person's exclusion list.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 11.53.26 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 11.53.26 PM.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 73

Julia Salucka
5'4", 100lbs, 19 y/o
LKA 11/16/1986 going to visit a friend.
From Missouri (a long way away, I know)

shes in the high end of age and low end of height for JD but fits, though i see that the theory of her running away to join a band was disproven, but i am curious where that idea came from and how it was disproven...

Recently, I received an e-mail from NamUS saying that the UID's haircolor had been changed from "Blond/Strawberry" to "Brown" and that she had "light brown, medium length" hair.

Recently, I received an e-mail from NamUS saying that the UID's haircolor had been changed from "Blond/Strawberry" to "Brown" and that she had "light brown, medium length" hair.

This makes me think even more this could be Mona Lisa Lincoln
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/5422

Modern bus routes to Inglewood from San Diego would pass through Anaheim...I can't imagine buses in late 80s would have been drastically different route wise. Since its evident she never reached Inglewood to cash her check, its likely something happened to her en route.

Two months in the heat could result in skeletonization.

Too bad there are no dentals on Mona, but wondering if DNA tests are pending since she is not yet on the rule out list. Has anyone been in contact with LE recently and can ask? Otherwise, I will shoot an email off...

This makes me think even more this could be Mona Lisa Lincoln
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/5422

Modern bus routes to Inglewood from San Diego would pass through Anaheim...I can't imagine buses in late 80s would have been drastically different route wise. Since its evident she never reached Inglewood to cash her check, its likely something happened to her en route.

Two months in the heat could result in skeletonization.

Too bad there are no dentals on Mona, but wondering if DNA tests are pending since she is not yet on the rule out list. Has anyone been in contact with LE recently and can ask? Otherwise, I will shoot an email off...

I thought about Mona Lisa Lincoln also being a possible match.

Her DNA is in CODIS. I don't know if DNA was compared, but it is worth looking into if LE have not looked into it already.

i think you should. the change in hair color makes me feel more hopeful it could be a match!

i think you should. the change in hair color makes me feel more hopeful it could be a match!

I submitted the match to the Doe Network. They replied the suggested match with Mona Lincoln and this UID had not been submitted yet, so they will investigate.

I was wondering if anyone had heard back about Khymbrly Scruggs, Mona Lincoln, or Julia Salucka? None of them are listed as rule outs at this time.

Also, I noticed earlier today that Myra Manley has a chipped front tooth and is missing her wisdom teeth like the UID, but her circumstances aren't very consistent with the UID.
MManley.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2105dfpa.html

I was wondering if anyone had heard back about Khymbrly Scruggs, Mona Lincoln, or Julia Salucka? None of them are listed as rule outs at this time.

In my experience with submissions and the Doe Network, it can take a few months just to get a rule out, even longer if it is a match.

No news yet, but I will keep an eye out anyways.

Namus ruleouts as of 1 February 2014

Ann Anderson Unknown California
Paula Bishop Unknown California
Marie Blee 1964 Colorado
Vickie Carriere 1968 Louisiana
Wendy Felton 1971 Indiana
Lynn Gallien Unknown California
Andrea Garland Unknown California
Ashley Higgins 1962 California
Rochelle Ihm 1966 Arizona
Kimberly Kersey 1968 Washington
Tammy Leppert 1965 Florida
Angelica Longoria 1970 California
Sandra Lowe 1962 Michigan
Cynthia Maine 1959 California
Janelle Matthews Unknown Colorado
Alexis Owens 1971 Washington
Eleanor Parker 1962 Louisiana
Judy Payne 1970 California
Deanie Peters Unknown Michigan
Carol Pinkham Unknown Arizona
Ginger Rink Unknown California
Charleen Saunders Unknown California
Tracy Stewart 1963 California
Emma Vaughn 1981 Florida
Melanie Warner 1970 California
Mary White Unknown California

https://identifyus.org/cases/7660

Bumping...
Julia Salucka and Mona Lisa Lincoln both have DNA complete but not on the ruleout list..

I wonder if Diana Munyon has ever been looked at for this UID. She would be a bit older than what's listed for the UID, but she was last reported in the area.
by2aryqe.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: May 1, 1982 from Fontana, California
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date of Birth: September 8, 1965
Height and Weight: 5'4, 105 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Diana has a mole on her left cheek and a scar on her right leg. She may use the last names Johnson and/or Smith.

Details of Disappearance

Diana left her Mississippi home in 1981. The last time she contacted her family was on May 1, 1982. She was in Fontana, California on May 1, 1982. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case. Washington authorities are investigating.

Diana Munyon was discussed earlier in this thread. She has a similar gap in her teeth on her left side, but it doesn't appear to me that the gap is between the same two teeth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back