Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no, the worst outcome has happened [emoji22]

RIP Andres :rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The local NBC news affiliate out of Fresno last night said that the grandmother was watching him and his brother. Had gone in the house for a second and when she came out to call them in, Andres ran to the canal and fell in!!! I was shocked. They knew all along he was in the canal. God bless that little boy.

http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/news/delhi-child-found-dead-in-canal

A canal that backs up to homes really should have a fence or something around it.

The local NBC news affiliate out of Fresno last night said that the grandmother was watching him and his brother. Had gone in the house for a second and when she came out to call them in, Andres ran to the canal and fell in!!! I was shocked. They knew all along he was in the canal. God bless that little boy.

I had wondered if they had seen him fall in. I think I said if it was close wouldn't they have seen him fall in, and it turns out they had :(

So sad. Fly high Andres :rose:

I'm fairly certain there is a language barrier.

Did earlier reports say he was playing with other children or did I dream that? Either way, the boy couldn't be "by himself" and "with his grandma" at the same time. Makes no sense. He is not speaking from experiental memory IMO.

I'm fairly certain there is a language barrier.

Agreed. The reporter on the news last night spoke with the grandmother in Spanish which is how she was able to discern that the grandmother saw him run and fall into the canal. He was swept down two miles and found in an area that catches any big things like branches and then changes the direction of the canal. I call it a lock but not sure what the technical term is in canals such as these. Such a tragedy.

Rest in sweet peace, little one. My heart goes out to the families.

poor little guy RIP Andres :*(

Agreed. The reporter on the news last night spoke with the grandmother in Spanish which is how she was able to discern that the grandmother saw him run and fall into the canal. He was swept down two miles and found in an area that catches any big things like branches and then changes the direction of the canal. I call it a lock but not sure what the technical term is in canals such as these. Such a tragedy.

I can't imagine. I thought earlier when he first went missing someone had seen him going towards the the canal.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymousangel444