GUILTY CA - Anna Ayala falsely claimed finding finger in Wendy's chili, San Jose, 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You guys are too darned witty for me...I'm high-tailing it outta here with my head bowed in shame!

4jlsp3
OH! THERE'S MY CONSCIENCE! Okay, I won't give up without at least one more try.....let me see....

Oh, if Wendy's was trying to compete with the Chinese Restaurant across the road, they could advertise their "Finger Drop Soup" (Isn't there an egg drop soup or something in Chinese food?)

Okay, it's pathetic, I know! BUT I'M TRYING!

4jlt39

ISPTRAX said:
Please read again for context -- you've TOUCHED me with your laughter.

I don't understand what you mean. Did you think I was being rude? I didn't mean it to come out that way at all..it was a joke!

Jovin said:
I don't understand what you mean. Did you think I was being rude? I didn't mean it to come out that way at all..it was a joke!
ISPTRAX meant that the statement in her post was a "print" joke (like fingerprint)and she wasn't really going to print them,just making a silly. :)

JBean said:
ISPTRAX meant that the statement in her post was a "print" joke (like fingerprint)and she wasn't really going to print them,just making a silly. :)

Oh...well what about "you've touched me with your laughter?" Why do I have a problem understanding things anymore?

JBean said:
You really nailed what happened with that description... you are a very buffed & polished lady!

Jovin said:
Oh...well what about "you've touched me with your laughter?" Why do I have a problem understanding things anymore?

"Touched" as in a finger touching??? Lol...

Casshew said:
You really nailed what happened with that description... you are a very buffed & polished lady!
Well, you should see how well manicured my front lawn is!

MISSWASABI said:
I hope they ring in the owner of this finger so this mystery will be solved.
You're killin' me MissWassabi:p

ps..come to closing statements:D

MISSWASABI said:
I hope they ring in the owner of this finger so this mystery will be solved.
The police should actually set up a tip line :cool:

I'd like to get a DIGIT(al) camera to take pictures if this goes to court!

I hope this lady stopping her lawsuit doesn't mean there's a nail in her coffin already!

Sprocket said:
We should be careful about letting our fingers do the walking through the (yellow) pages of this thread. :D
LOL Good one Sprocket.... :D

Blueclouds - lol @ digital camera :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: I'M AFRAID TO GO TO KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken). Don't their ads say their food is finger licking good? :waitasec:

Jovin said:

Jovin... you "TOUCHED" me with your laughter... get it?

ISPTRAX said:
Jovin... you "TOUCHED" me with your laughter... get it?
I got it! I know a joke, like I know the back of my hand :p

Here's a cute finger story I found on the net:

Finger Linking Good

As I was trying to pack for vacation, my 3-year-old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point, she said, "Mom, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her fingers in my mouth and said, "Mommy gonna eat your fingers!" pretending to eat them before I rushed out of the room again.

When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face.

I said, "What's wrong honey?"

"Mommy, where's my booger?"

:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member