GUILTY CA - Anna Ayala falsely claimed finding finger in Wendy's chili, San Jose, 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
About time, this has been tapping on her shoulder for a while now.

P.S. There are two threads on this in the Bizarre News Forum as well :)

I wore myself out on the other thread :silenced:

But... I thought I heard on the news this morning that there's a link to the leopard lady who had her fingertip bitten off?

Yeah, this seems to have been inevitable. Hmmm-a woman who basically sues people for a living "finds" a finger in her chili?

Yep; they "nailed" her. Serves her right, too. What a gruesome thing to do. I wonder if Wendy's is still giving out free Frosty's? Maybe they can add the total value of them to her debt!

I suppose the woman will write a book now?? "A finger a day won't keep cops away?"

I dunno, not as quick witted as some here!!!

First report I heard was charge of grand larceny - now this morning saying it definitely has to do with finger episode. Guess news conference will add more details - Wendy's sales in No California area really dipped after the story emerged causing layoffs, etc. So I think she will be doing some time if she did fabricate the story - where is the finger? Heard earlier they had "misplaced" it in a hospital where it was for verification.

It seems there should have been some DNA results on the finger by now!

I feel so sorry for those workers at Wendy's, wondering to themselves which one of their co-workers did it.

I don't know if Wendy's chili comes pre-packaged from a distributor or not...didn't read the other thread.

This sure is turning into a big story though. I saw that lady on some news footage this morning with her yelling at someone and gesturing wildly.

What a freak. :hand:

Spygirl... there will be a news conference today on her arrest and the charges involved.

I can't get the link to load. Does it say why she is being charged with grand theft or where the finger came from?

I thought I heard on the news this morning that there was some connection with the leopard lady after all.

Casshew said:
Spygirl... there will be a news conference today on her arrest and the charges involved.
I knew she was arrested...I just want to know where she got that finger. OMG, this trial is going to be a riot. CTV is gonna run with it.

I'm thinking the owner of the finger has to be dead. Does this woman work at a hospital or somewhere like that?

A long time ago I used to work security at an organ-holding facility on the UofM campus. I saw some weird things. I wonder if she got it somewhere like that.

Maybe she just flat out jumped in a dumpster and started rifling through biohazard bags.

Press conference should be interesting.

Casshew said:
There is a news conference sometime today!
What time is the news conference at? This one I have to see..........

Can anyone say :loser: ..... or........... :crazy:

Seems like I remember them saying her aunt had died recently and that maybe it was her finger.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back