GUILTY CA - Anna Ayala falsely claimed finding finger in Wendy's chili, San Jose, 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Press conference is scheduled for noon Vegas time..... I guess thats is around now?

Casshew said:
Press conference is scheduled for noon Vegas time..... I guess thats is around now?
keep us informed. I'm at work and won't be able to see it......... they don't allow us to get live video streams either......... ugh! This is a strange one!

Sheromom said:
Seems like I remember them saying her aunt had died recently and that maybe it was her finger.
That is so warped. She would have had to sneak and chop it off after the coffin was closed and before the burial.

Imagine that. Sitting through rosary or other prayer at a funeral home and plotting how to get one of her aunt's fingers and drop it in some chili.

A little disgruntled over no inheritance perhaps?

spygirl said:
That is so warped. She would have had to sneak and chop it off after the coffin was closed and before the burial.

Imagine that. Sitting through rosary or other prayer at a funeral home and plotting how to get one of her aunt's fingers and drop it in some chili.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww! Or maybe she just wanted the ring on that finger and did not know what to do with the finger afterwards! :crazy:

LOL - an announcer on KFI just said that the lady
alleges she was sold a "digitally enhanced" cup of chili.

She's "chili-ing" in the "pokey" now! (that's from me).

I wonder if that dead Aunt they were talking about
is from San Jose. How gross if she desecrated a
family members body. Now Wendy's will probably
sue her.

MW

The News conference is at 4PM Eastern & 1PM Pacific. They are being very tight lipped about the info. & whether the $100,000 reward had any thing to do with the information.Don't miss the live news cast. KCBS radio AM740. Fox News have announced they'll carry it live!ALSO story in theSan Jose Mercury News Hope this link works. :)http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/local/11458225.htm

HEADS UP. !!! 1PM Pacific i.e 4 PM Eastern NEWS CONFERENCE LIVE!!!!

spygirl said:

Maybe that was her inheritance? Her aunt gave her the finger :silenced:

spygirl said:

Um. Wouldn't the aunt (and presumably her finger) have been embalmed before burial? If so wouldn't the police be able to tell if there were embalming fluids in the finger? If it was the aunt's finger, maybe this is one of the clues that "points" in that direction. :)

Grand larceny for an 11k RE scam she ran, completely unrelated to the finger.

and attempted grand larceny for the finger scam.
Wendy's is so very happy.

The FINGER has been taken out of the dyke & the flood waters are pouring thru! :doh:

The picture of that finger did NOT look like a well manicured finger. It didn't even look like a finger. Ok, maybe I need glasses but I couldn't figure out what that thing next to it was... Does anyone know? Has anyone seen it?

PaperDoll said:
The picture of that finger did NOT look like a well manicured finger. It didn't even look like a finger. Ok, maybe I need glasses but I couldn't figure out what that thing next to it was... Does anyone know? Has anyone seen it?

It was a chunk of flesh...

ISPTRAX said:
It was a chunk of flesh...
Maybe if it were in color it would look like it.. then again, maybe it's best it's in black and white... :D

Think I'll pick up some chicken fingers for dinner on my way home. McDonald's may have McNuggets, but Wendy's has the fingers!

:laugh:
Mabel said:
Is faking a found finger in food a felony? Maybe it's only a misdefinger.
BWHAAAAAAA!!!

Good one, Mabel!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion