GUILTY CA - Anna Ayala falsely claimed finding finger in Wendy's chili, San Jose, 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JBean said:
The charge for the finger is attempted grand larceny.
I thought it was a separate real estate larceny warrant. I read about grand larceny...stole a finger worth over $100!?! LOL!

If she is being interrogated and being offered a deal, what could they possibly work out?

Tell us where you got the finger, and we'll drop the larceny charges??

spygirl said:
I thought it was a separate real estate larceny warrant. I read about grand larceny...stole a finger worth over $100!?! LOL!

If she is being interrogated and being offered a deal, what could they possibly work out?

Tell us where you got the finger, and we'll drop the larceny charges??
Hi Spy:
There are two charges.
Grand larceny for a RE scam.
attempted grand larceny for the finger fiasco.

It was the attempted sale of a mobile home in 2002 that she didn't own.

Remember the other couple that was in the restaurant and claiming distress for having to see the finger? I wonder what they are doing now!
Maybe they can sue Ayala, I'm sure she has some real estate she can pay them with LOL!

JBean said:
Yes, that was the grand larceny charge

She was accused of attempted grand larceny because of the financial losses Wendy's restaurants have suffered since Ayala made the claim. The loss to Wendy's in the Bay area is $2.5 million, according to the felony complaint against her.
Hey thanks, Beanie! :blowkiss: I re-read the link that I posted, and it said she was ALSO arrested on the attempeted sale of the mobile home. So there are two charges. One for the mobile home and the other from Wendy's. Still no finger charge...yet!!!

spygirl said:
Hey thanks, Beanie! :blowkiss: I re-read the link that I posted, and it said she was ALSO arrested on the attempeted sale of the mobile home. So there are two charges. One for the mobile home and the other from Wendy's. Still no finger charge...yet!!!
Wendy's can't charge her..only LE. The charge of attempted larceny is for planting the finger.

Now, if she stole the finger from somewhere, I suppose there could be another larcent charge:dance:

I'm pretty sure they ruled out the dead aunt awhle ago.
Go check out the links in the other thread for the details of how we got here.

JBean said:
Now, if she stole the finger from somewhere, I suppose there could be another larcent charge:dance:
Oh, she stole it alright, and maybe worse. Maybe even an accomplice. Heck, she could have planned it with, and whacked the finger off the crackhead next-door.

spygirl said:
Oh, she stole it alright, and maybe worse. Maybe even an accomplice. Heck, she could have planned it with, and whacked the finger off the crackhead next-door.
Yeah but those crackhead neighbors are such a nuisance.:angel:

JBean said:
I'm pretty sure they ruled out the dead aunt awhle ago.
Go check out the links in the other thread for the details of how we got here.
Yeah, there were like 12 pages though. Always miss the creamy, pudding-filled center.

spygirl said:
Yeah, thee were like 12 pages though. Always miss the creamy, pudding-filled center.
Just look for the links with the good synopsis.

JBean said:
Gee, Beanie, you got me all caught up now...missed ya two hours ago!!! :crazy:

JBean said:

In that thread? The witticisms overpowered the synopsis :truce: :blowkiss:

BTW...I checked out the Exorcist link you posted the other night...there's some cool audio clips.

Now kindly undo these straps! LOL!

Schmerty_Jones said:
In that thread? The witticisms overpowered the synopsis :truce: :blowkiss:
I skimmed through it...there were no quips left for me!!! :dance:

spygirl said:
Gee, Beanie, you got me all caught up now...missed ya two hours ago!!! :crazy:
I couldn't face another new thread..the first one was too painful.

Fraudulent Finger Finder

:loser: :laugh: :loser: :laugh:
JBean said:
I couldn't face another new thread..the first one was too painful.

Fraudulent Finger Finder
She must be really proud of herself!

ISPTRAX said:
:loser: :laugh: :loser: :laugh:

She must be really proud of herself!
Oh, who wouldn't be! Another felony..two in one day!:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics