CA - Anna Hernandez, 14, shot to death, San Diego, 16 Nov 2015 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing in American media. I'm going to comb through local Tijuana Spanish-language news, but I'm not very optimistic. It's extremely frustrating that Janeth and Daniel have managed to remain at large for this long.

I was just thinking about this case last night. It's high time these two are brought in.

Nothing in American media. I'm going to comb through local Tijuana Spanish-language news, but I'm not very optimistic. It's extremely frustrating that Janeth and Daniel have managed to remain at large for this long.

You don't have to search those articles from the Tijuana Spanish news. Those two are NOT in that area. I found their exact location including address and phone numbers then sent the info to crime stoppers in San Diego over a month ago. I handed LE what they needed so in my opinion they don't have this case as a priority.

So, I wouldn't spin my wheels on those articles, they won't help. If there is someone here who has a better contact at San Diego PD then let me know and I'll be happy to speak with someone. I'm frustrated with voicemails.

I've worked with LE closely on a couple cases and I'm taken back by the disinterest to find closure for Anna's family.

You don't have to search those articles from the Tijuana Spanish news. Those two are NOT in that area. I found their exact location including address and phone numbers then sent the info to crime stoppers in San Diego over a month ago. I handed LE what they needed so in my opinion they don't have this case as a priority.

So, I wouldn't spin my wheels on those articles, they won't help. If there is someone here who has a better contact at San Diego PD then let me know and I'll be happy to speak with someone. I'm frustrated with voicemails.

I've worked with LE closely on a couple cases and I'm taken back by the disinterest to find closure for Anna's family.

Really? Not still in San Diego I'm guessing? I haven't heard a word on the news to be on the lookout for Daniel or Janeth, so I would guess they aren't around here.

Is it that hard to contact LE with information, or to get a response from crime stoppers? I appreciate your efforts to help, and would think someone on the case would want to talk with you.

The disinterest to find who killed Anna sure sends a pitiful message that some lives must not matter. All those young people on social media, who were watching and waiting, now must think it's possible to get away with murder with no consequence.

Frustrating silence, and I wonder if there's still fear that keeps Anna's family, friends, and neighborhood quiet.

So what about Nelly being left with no way to support her version of what went down? There'd be reason to fear for her safety if she's out and about in the old hood now.

It's good to see you all here, still caring and seeking Justice for Anna.

Really? Not still in San Diego I'm guessing? I haven't heard a word on the news to be on the lookout for Daniel or Janeth, so I would guess they aren't around here.

Is it that hard to contact LE with information, or to get a response from crime stoppers? I appreciate your efforts to help, and would think someone on the case would want to talk with you.

The disinterest to find who killed Anna sure sends a pitiful message that some lives must not matter. All those young people on social media, who were watching and waiting, now must think it's possible to get away with murder with no consequence.

Frustrating silence, and I wonder if there's still fear that keeps Anna's family, friends, and neighborhood quiet.

So what about Nelly being left with no way to support her version of what went down? There'd be reason to fear for her if she's out and about now.

It's good to see you all here, still caring and seeking Justice for Anna.

To answer briefly, no, they are not in San Diego.

I'm sorry but how did you find out their address and numbers?? I'm really shocked that if this is true, and accurate, they haven't been brought in. I'm shocked. I was hoping to read a break in the case when I saw all these recent responses to the thread and I'm disappointed too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It is very discouraging to hear this. Personally, I would not assume that your information was received by the right people. Balls get dropped! So I'm slow to assume that the case is not a priority...yet.

I would try again, using other numbers listed below until someone assures you that it has been received. Or, it could be that they did act on your information and didn't find them. They won't tell you that, as you know, but I'd keep bugging them until they tell you to stop, as frustrating as it is. My own experience working with LE is that I had to send a couple of emails asking that the detective at least let me know the information was received. He knew I'd keep after him until he did. :)

I really appreciate that you tracked this info down and made the effort.

I assume you have also tried the homicide detectives' number listed below. Here is the request in an article about Flores:

Anyone with information regarding Flores' whereabouts was asked to call San Diego police homicide detectives at 619-531-2293 or Crime Stoppers at 888-580-8477.
http://fox5sandiego.com/2015/11/28/juvenile-suspect-arrested-in-killing-of-14-year-old-girl/

Here is a name and number from an earlier article when Nelly was still missing.

Police asked anyone with information on Espinoza's or Mendoza's whereabouts to call Officer Jose Mendoza at 619-744-9518.

http://fox5sandiego.com/2015/11/25/family-of-murdered-teen-seeks-answers/

And another name from Janeth's missing poster, before she was wanted.

Officer J. Conde, SDPD 619-744-9518

http://www.sandiego.gov/police/pdf/2015/11-19-15MendozaBulletin.pdf

The prosecutor's name in Nelly's case is Patrick Espinoza Deputy District Atty.
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/dec/02/juvenile-murder-investigation-court-hearing/

Maybe contacting ALL of them, including Chief Shelley Zimmerman, will get it done!

http://www.sandiego.gov/police/index.shtml

A fellow WSer mentioned Anna's case (along with the other 2 related cases) on this (fairly) new thread so I'm linking it:

CA - Woman Found Dead in Suitcase in Downtown San Diego
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304549

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I think some thought it might be Janeth Mendoza. It wasn't, but it was a possibility worth considering.

Bumping for Anna.

If Anna were able to say one more thing to us, I imagine it would be...

"Please find those who took my life away at only age 14 yrs. old and left my loved ones broken hearted. Please take those responsible off the streets and put them behind bars. I ask for Justice."

I wonder if Nellie is home or still in custody? I wonder if Janeth will be found along with what's his name and face Justice?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I haven't heard a word about Nellie on the local news. Janeth must still be alive and avoiding coming forward and for whatever reason on the run from her old life. Not sure if she's with Daniel though.

Daniel Flores is out there someplace. He is wanted in connection with Anna's death. I'd like to think someone in LE is tracking him down.

SAN DIEGO (CNS) - San Diego police on Friday identified a 19-year-old man as a suspect in the killing of 14-year-old Anna Hernandez, whose body was found behind a Grant Hill apartment.

He is Daniel Flores, whose whereabouts are unknown, police said. He is considered armed and dangerous.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/30618323/missing-teen-found-in-tijuana

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:yeahthat: . . . . . . . :ditto: . . . . . . . :waiting: . . . . . . . :anguish: . . . . . . . . . :grouphug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin
Back