GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. HIPPA. But I feel like they would be able to hold him on some kind of charge if anything illegal showed up. Right?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I would think so. But then I also think the fact that he "lost" his child while caring for him would be cause for charges of endangerment.

I agree with everything you said Dateline. I believe strongly this man knows where his child is. And IMO it's entirely possible he was faking his loss of consciousness but honestly I think it was illegal drug use. Do we know for sure that LE did a drug screen on this guy? I'm sure he was taken to a hospital, but unless he was under arrest or remained unconscious, I believe a consent would be needed for a drug screen. I also imagine he could possibly have been attempting suicide.
It pains me to know how this little boy was put in the middle of an ugly divorce. This happens to countless innocent children. I only pray he is found safe.......and soon!
Wait, a drug screen requires consent? This is a little off topic, but not quite. I was in the ER recently, and they did a drug screen on me. I think I let them take my blood, but I thought it was routine blood work until I got automated results online.

Tag and release the fish... there will be GPS tracking device on his vehicle and maybe even a microchip behind his left ear. :D

That ^^ is what I am hoping for.

He got a good lawyer that pressured LE for evidence enough to keep him incarcerated. Sadly they don't have that , YET...

Wait, a drug screen requires consent? This is a little off topic, but not quite. I was in the ER recently, and they did a drug screen on me. I think I let them take my blood, but I thought it was routine blood work until I got automated results online.

In my hospital a drug screen requires consent, unless the patient is unable to give consent and the information is needed for safe treatment of the patient.

In my hospital, a drug screen requires consent, unless the patient is able to give consent and the information is needed for safe treatment of the patient.
Interesting. I'm in California, as is AA Sr. I'm going to Google it. I never really cared that they did it. In fact, since they gave me pain killers I figured it was routine, to make sure I wasn't an addict. But now I'm curious.

Thanks, everyone! This is good dialogue! I've never wanted to be wrong more than about missing children. I'm glad we are all here for this handsome guy. Hopefully we can celebrate, rather than mourn together very soon!

In my hospital a drug screen requires consent, unless the patient is unable to give consent and the information is needed for safe treatment of the patient.

This is what I'm wondering. Did he regain consciousness before he was admitted? If not, maybe a tox screen would be part of his emergency care?

Checked in on this case, now my brain is spinning.
Father is released, but little guy is still missing...
What???
Something stinks.

Okay then...Dad goes from 10 million dollar bond to free and no charges. Really?

Maybe, like others have said, they are hoping he will lead them directly to Aramazd.

Strange case! Hoping and praying this little guy is safe and sound somewhere.

Interesting. I'm in California, as is AA Sr. I'm going to Google it. I never really cared that they did it. In fact, since they gave me pain killers I figured it was routine, to make sure I wasn't an addict. But now I'm curious.

Thanks, everyone! This is good dialogue! I've never wanted to be wrong more than about missing children. I'm glad we are all here for this handsome guy. Hopefully we can celebrate, rather than mourn together very soon!

I'm in Cali too Dateline. :)

This is what I'm wondering. Did he regain consciousness before he was admitted? If not, maybe a tox screen would be part of his emergency care?

Quite possibly. It would be an important piece of info for the medical professionals to know!

I just got home and actually expected to hear that little Aramazd had been found - either alive or deceased. I wasn't expecting to hear that dad is out of jail.

So... a couple of thoughts... maybe LE has some evidence that they are not ready to share with the defense attorney and so decided to let AA go until they have more solid evidence. Maybe they really don't have anything other than suspicions. Maybe they're waiting for results on any forensics they collected at AA's home.

IOW, who knows? :dunno: I'll bet anything LE strongly suspects foul play though. We don't have any info on what happened to dad to cause him to be unconscious and needing to be taken to hospital. If it turns out to be something he did to himself, like an OD or suicide attempt then LE's gotta be mighty suspicious! If it was a true medical emergency like low blood sugar or something then I guess we'll wait for more to come out.

Bottom line though is I agree with y'all that unless LE has a good idea of where Aramazd is then for the life of me I can't see why the dad isn't at least charged with child endagerment. I have some issues with recent changes in California law but until I have more on this story I'll keep them to myself - and no offense intended to any Californians here, I have issues with my home state's laws too.

Now we sit and wait... :desert:

P. S. IMO if the dad did try to commit suicide I'd bet dollars to donuts that it wasn't a serious attempt otherwise he wouldn't have done it in public where he would be quickly found. JMOO.

Mind blown. Back to the drawing boards!

That ^^ is what I am hoping for.

He got a good lawyer that pressured LE for evidence enough to keep him incarcerated. Sadly they don't have that , YET...

But somehow they had enough SOMETHING to secure a 10 million bond? I'm not sure of the exact process, but the prosecutor (?) presented something to make the judge (?) assign such a high amount, right?

If he was unresponsive, would that be enough to need a drug test to treat him? Seems like it to me.

Question for Mods. How do we address this as far as sleuthing dad? Is he back to ' victim' status as his child is missing? Did LE say he is a suspect or a POI after he was released?

http://ktla.com/2017/04/25/search-f...bara-county-dive-team-k-9s-looking-for-child/

Investigation is led to lake in Santa Barbara County

On Tuesday, investigators searched the area around the lake “in hopes of locating any witnesses or evidence leading to the whereabouts of the missing child,” stated a Sheriff’s Department news release issued Tuesday morning. Aerial video from Sky5 showed a sheriff's helicopter flying above the lake, with divers and at least one boat in the water near Tequepis Point.

At the lake, sheriff's Lt. Joe Mendoza said evidence and surveillance video showed the boy's father had been at Lake Cachuma, but his son had not.

The boy remains missing. Mendoza said investigators are still optimistic that the boy will be found.

In talking with investigators, Andressian Sr. gave no indication he has hurt his son, Mendoza said.

LE get tin' the run-around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member