GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so pissed. Of COURSE this fool didn't give any indication that he hurt Aramazd Jr.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Reminds me too much of the Sky Metawala disappearance. He still hasn't been found after 5½ years and his mother, Julia, hasn't been arrested although Sky was last in her care. Also speculation in that case that Julia's father may have taken Sky back to Russia with him. I hope AA will be found soon.

Reminds me too much of the Sky Metawala disappearance. He still hasn't been found after 5½ years and his mother, Julia, hasn't been arrested although Sky was last in her care. Also speculation in that case that Julia's father may have taken Sky back to Russia with him. I hope AA will be found soon.
Oh no. I'm going to have to look into this. How terrible.

Oh no. I'm going to have to look into this. How terrible.

Julia faked her car breaking down and said she left Sky in the car and that's when he supposedly disappeared. Too many similarities here.

My worry is that if he was suicidal before, how can LE be sure he won't try again and take any information he has about little Andressian with him.

Julia faked her car breaking down and said she left Sky in the car and that's when he supposedly disappeared. Too many similarities here.
Oh my goodness!! I can't believe people are getting away with this crap!

Thanks for the information. Wow.

I hope the police are keeping an eye on Aramazd Sr. because I think he and possibly his mother may run. I also think they are hiding Aramazd Jr.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Investigators searched for evidence at the Cachuma Lake Recreation Area in Santa Barbara on Tuesday after detectives learned Aramazd Andressian had visited the area on Friday.

"He had contact with some park employees and there were also campers who did see him so that led us to this El Gerardo Point area," Lt. Joe Mendoza with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said.

Detectives were using K-9 units and dive teams to search the area for evidence. Officials said the search was called off after a few hours due to choppy conditions created by strong winds.
Investigators said they were also checking for surveillance video from cameras near the lake for any signs of the child....
According to authorities, the child was taken to Disneyland on Thursday, but did not have any information of someone seeing the child after that.
Aramazd Andressian has ties in Armenia, but authorities said they did not have any indications that he's attempted to go out to the country. Investigators said they also informed U.S. customs about the situation in case anyone has tried to take the boy out of the country.

http://abc7.com/news/dad-of-missing-south-pasadena-boy-released-from-jail/1915585/

Now here's something that makes me scratch my head - this article said that when Aramazd's mom reported him missing LE found that a car belonging to AA had been impounded by South Pasadena Police. It also said he was found unresponsive in Arroyo Park near his car. That's the second article that says this. I don't understand the time flow of both instances (if the car actually had been impounded and it's not just an error in reporting).

I hope the police are keeping an eye on Aramazd Sr. because I think he and possibly his mother may run. I also think they are hiding Aramazd Jr.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What gives you this impression? Very interesting.

I can't help think of little Caylee Anthony.

Not one word on the status of g-ma, her steps since Disneyland, etc. She had herself all up in the family business, as was disclosed by the court document shared in the media video. I have no doubt they (dad & g-ma) know where the boy is, and when things simmer down they'll disappear and be with him. jmo

http://abc7.com/news/dad-of-missing-south-pasadena-boy-released-from-jail/1915585/

Now here's something that makes me scratch my head - this article said that when Aramazd's mom reported him missing LE found that a car belonging to AA had been impounded by South Pasadena Police. It also said he was found unresponsive in Arroyo Park near his car. That's the second article that says this. I don't understand the time flow of both instances (if the car actually had been impounded and it's not just an error in reporting).

I'm assuming it was impounded after they found him unresponsive and took him to the hospital.

Not one word on the status of g-ma, her steps since Disneyland, etc. She had herself all up in the family business, as was disclosed by the court document shared in the media video. I have no doubt they (dad & g-ma) know where the boy is, and when things simmer down they'll disappear and be with him. jmo

I wonder if they'll make either of them take a poly.

I would think so. But then I also think the fact that he "lost" his child while caring for him would be cause for charges of endangerment.

I thought Casey Anthony was the only one who loses her child. I just had a thought maybe he's with zany the nanny.

Why hasn't the mom come forward pleading for her son? Or she did and I missed it.

I wonder if they'll make either of them take a poly.
IMO, LE isn't going to be making him do anything. He got out of police custody when 12 hours ago he was in for 10 million dollars bail!! I'll never get over that.

He was found unresponsive on Saturday car was probably impounded Saturday.. . the mom did not report son missing until Sunday when dad did not bring him back after the weekly visitation

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I'm assuming it was impounded after they found him unresponsive and took him to the hospital.

I'm sure you're right. The wording was odd and confusing to me but now I see that the article was simply talking about two different LE agencies. Aramazd's mom reported to San Marino police but it was South Pasadena police who found AA and then impounded his car. Duh, silly MsMarple. :blushing:

Didn't expect to check in and find that a jailed on $10,000,000 bond would turn into the father being out of jail. Is he out on bond ? Or just out Period?

I'm worried about this sweet little boy. Praying for his safe return .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member