GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to you go from held on a $10 MILLION bond to released without charge in 24 hours?

Colour me confused!

Is it possible that he was released so LE can watch him? See where he goes? What he does? Its the only thing that makes sense to me.

http://www.newser.com/story/241845/father-of-missing-5-year-old-released-from-jail.html

"Aramazd, his family, and counsel are fully cooperating with the police in their efforts to locate little Ara," the father's attorney said.

How can he say that he is fully cooperating when he is withholding information and changing his story? Fully cooperating doesn't mean that you wait until days after your son goes missing to let LE know that "Oh hey! I forgot to tell you, we spent all day Saturday 2 hours north of here at a lake".... That's not a small detail to forget!

Father has been arrested on suspicion of child abduction and child endangerment, according to ABC7. Here is the link: http://abc7.com/news/5-year-old-boy-reported-missing-in-south-pasadena/1904770/
<snip>
This bolded part is why he was released. "suspicion". AA Sr. has a good lawyer who knows how to work the system. LE knew he had been to the lake because AA Sr told them, right?

What kind of car does he have, as shown in the media videos?

I guess mods should take *Arrest* out of the title since AA Sr was released and little Ara is still missing.

That makes sense. The mother is in the picture of AA sr and AAJr on the night he went to Disneyland. He said they didn't leave till after midnight. I would check the airports between Anaheim and Santa Barbara and see if he dropped he mom and son off at the airport. I guess check all airports in Southern, CA. I know the lady at the camp site in Santa Barbara said she saw AA Sr and Jr drive in, but maybe he just made it look like the boy in the front seat of the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do we know its his mom in the photo? Link please.

We don't know who it is. Someone just "concluded" that and suddenly it became "fact".

Is AA Sr's mom speaking out? Have the police spoken to her about what happened Thursday night? Did they drive together to Disneyland and he dropped her off at home? Did they spend the night at the grandparents house after Disneyland? And why would AA Sr take his son and elderly mom to Disneyland till after midnight and then drive to South Pasadena and sleep then get up and drive two-four hour drive to Santa Barbara from South Pasadena on a Friday. That would take all day! Then you spend the night at the camp site and wake up in the morning and then drive to Los Angeles which you would be stuck in 4 hour traffic back to South Pasadena. Doesn't make any sense!

Where are you getting this information about the camp site and him driving back to it to sleep? Are you assuming it? Is it on MSM? Is it your opinion?

We don't know who it is. Someone just "concluded" that and suddenly it became "fact".

UGH. Thats what I thought.

Please, please people. Don't make assumptions - its leads to the known facts getting twisted and mangled.

I must be missing something...
How was Sr. found unconscious near his car, when his car was impounded?

OK - just waking up and sad to see we still dont have Ara back.

So lets pretend dad is completely innocent - in that he did not hurt his son.

If Dad was drunk at the camp grounds as speculated by the witness who saw him at the lake, then maybe he did actually pass out in the park (vs. it being staged). Little Ara could have been in the backseat. What are the chances that a passerby saw him and kidnapped him? Dad's passed out, so no one to stop them. Surely there is a camera near the park that could show if little guy was there or not.

Does anyone know if druggies are often in that park?

What gives you this impression? Very interesting.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Sorry, New to posting. It's just my thoughts from reading the articles that others have attached. The family not speaking to media and the confusion about AA Sr and why he was unresponsive. This is his son who also carries his name. I don't think he would hurt him but I do think he would hide him and flee just like Gig Tu also said. He has been released with no charges so what is stopping him? This is all my opinion.

MOO

http://www.newser.com/story/241845/father-of-missing-5-year-old-released-from-jail.html

"Aramazd, his family, and counsel are fully cooperating with the police in their efforts to locate little Ara," the father's attorney said.

How can he say that he is fully cooperating when he is withholding information and changing his story? Fully cooperating doesn't mean that you wait until days after your son goes missing to let LE know that "Oh hey! I forgot to tell you, we spent all day Saturday 2 hours north of here at a lake".... That's not a small detail to forget!
I'm pretty sure this is BS, and they think so, too.

Good morning, everyone! May little Aramazd be found today.

Let's say AA Sr took little Ara to the lake Friday. Let's say dad got drunk and was out of it. Could little Ara have wandered off, and got lost? Would drunken dad drive away, continue drinking, until he's passed out?

Could Ara be at that lake, lost or injured by accident?

Does anyone know this man's occupation?

The video at this link says the grandmother was with them at Disneyland. I think this is where the assumption is coming from.

http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/250154823-story

Yes, its been confirmed G'ma was at Disneyland but its dangerous to start making assumptions. We dont know that photo was taken on this particular trip to Disney. We don't know for certain that photo was taken at Disney period.

Its a small (maybe) insignificant detail, but its starts the train on the wrong track when assumptions are allowed without clearing labeling it as an assumption or as a theory.

Does anyone know this man's occupation?

I searched for awhile last night and could not drag up any information on him. Which, in and of itself, is suspicious in my mind. Everyone and their dog has a digital footprint...where is this guys? And why doesn't he have one?

That makes sense. The mother is in the picture of AA sr and AAJr on the night he went to Disneyland. He said they didn't leave till after midnight. I would check the airports between Anaheim and Santa Barbara and see if he dropped he mom and son off at the airport. I guess check all airports in Southern, CA. I know the lady at the camp site in Santa Barbara said she saw AA Sr and Jr drive in, but maybe he just made it look like the boy in the front seat of the car.

We do not know for a fact, who the woman cropped out of the photo is.

I searched for awhile last night and could not drag up any information on him. Which, in and of itself, is suspicious in my mind. Everyone and their dog has a digital footprint...where is this guys? And why doesn't he have one?
Resources, resources, resources!! AA knows people, IMO. I'm not talking about LE, I just think he has SIGNIFICANT resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member