GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, its been confirmed G'ma was at Disneyland but its dangerous to start making assumptions. We dont know that photo was taken on this particular trip to Disney. We don't know for certain that photo was taken at Disney period.

Its a small (maybe) insignificant detail, but its starts the train on the wrong track when assumptions are allowed without clearing labeling it as an assumption or as a theory.

Well, I can't tell you who is cropped out of the photo or when it was taken. But I can tell you it is at Disneyland. In Toon Town, inside Mickey's house, specifically.

Here's a video...if you fast forward to about 5:20ish you will see the same wall. (ETA - Oh, I guess it's also in the still below.)

[video=youtube;NTE2ufocBOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTE2ufocBOM[/video]

Here's what I find to be the most extraordinary part of this entire mystery... if AA Sr and his mother were the last to see little Ara on Thursday at Disneyland, why has the grandmother not been questioned and that information brought to the public? If we are being asked to look for Ara Jr, we need to know as much information as possible. What was he wearing at midnight after the Disneyland trip? Where did grandma go after that trip? etc.

I could swear I read here he was an associate dean at ITT. I can't find that info from here now, but goggling [Aramazd Andressian ITT] brings up that and a lot of other documentation.

I read he was employed by ITT also. I can't find the article though. (Sorry, I just caught up and see that this has already been addressed. Silly me, I know better than to not read ahead before posting!)

Here's what I find to be the most extraordinary part of this entire mystery... if AA Sr and his mother were the last to see little Ara on Thursday at Disneyland, why has the grandmother not been questioned and that information brought to the public? If we are being asked to look for Ara Jr, we need to know as much information as possible. What was he wearing at midnight after the Disneyland trip? Where did grandma go after that trip? etc.

I'm going to venture a guess that Gmother has been questioned or has been asked to come in for questioning. Whether she agreed to come in, I have no idea. Maybe she's been questioned but it hasn't been released in MSM. I hope anyway

I think so as well. When trying to sleep last night I wondered if he has any connections to any wealthy gangs/mafias (I know nothing about gangs and the sort..but I assume there is one with lots of money). Or maybe a wealthy business men?

This has been on my mind too. Something smells fishy- him getting released the way he did after a $10 million bail setting. It seems he may have connections with people possibly above the law. JMO

Dad released from jail:

[FONT=&quot]Investigators on Tuesday decided against presenting the case to prosecutors and moving forward with charges against Aramazd Andressian Sr., who was found unconscious Saturday at a South Pasadena park.[/FONT]

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/26/california-dad-missing-5-year-old-boy-released-from-jail.html

I am curious if there have been other instances where Sr. did not uphold communication agreements with mom while caring for Jr. We know Jr did not FaceTime mom like he was supposed to on Thursday (presumably because he was at Disneyland with Sr). Is it normal to skip or was this out of the ordinary?

This has been on my mind too. Something smells fishy- him getting released the way he did after a $10 million bail setting. It seems he may have connections with people possibly above the law. JMO
Could it be he wasnt acting the way a parent would normally act who just lost a child? Pernaps no or faked emotion. LE is trained on picking up things that aren't jiving

https://www.linkedin.com/title/associate-dean-at-itt-technical-institute

Not sure how relevant this is or how accurate but thought it was interesting. Isn't $110k a pretty good salary for that area? I just think losing his job recently (only speculation since it was mentioned earlier that ITT closed its doors) he may have a hard time finding a job with comparable salary. (If he even made that much. Like I said, I don't know how accurate that number is)

https://www.linkedin.com/title/associate-dean-at-itt-technical-institute

Not sure how relevant this is or how accurate but thought it was interesting. Isn't $110k a pretty good salary for that area? I just think losing his job recently (only speculation since it was mentioned earlier that ITT closed its doors) he may have a hard time finding a job with comparable salary. (If he even made that much. Like I said, I don't know how accurate that number is)

I believe AA lives in So. Pasadna. He would have to make a very good income to live there, or have money from another source. The median home value in South Pasadena is $1,168,300.
https://www.zillow.com/south-pasadena-ca/home-values/

is it possible he and his mom live together? its not that uncommon in Armenian culture for adult single children to live w family. when I was a teen I had a good guy friend who was Armenian from Hollywood and his parents were from the old country. they used to spy on us if we hung out. both of them! mom and dad! he would laugh and say HI MOM AND DAD!!!

Good morning! Nothing new on the search for little Aramazd I see. :( No further news about the woman who claimed she saw AA and Aramazd at the lake. The KTLA story is still up. I don't get it - if the woman really saw them it should be big news and would clarify the timeline. But if so then why is LE not recognizing this sighting? IMO KTLA needs to either confirm the story or scrap it.

Most of all, if the story had any truth I think AA's attorney would be screaming it at the top of his lungs. So for now I believe the woman was either mistaken or looking for attention and will wait to see if LE says something.

http://ktla.com/2017/04/25/father-o...-boy-released-from-custody-jail-records-show/

AA's attorney continues to assert that AA has no idea of what happened to Aramazd. In the video at the link below he also said AA is in seclusion at an unknown location. And the home search turned up nothing - according to the attorney the home was "immaculate" with "like Father of the Year atmosphere." Ugh.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/cali...na-Released-Search-Boy-Missing-420420444.html

I'm so mad - I feel like AA is getting special treatment and I don't know why. His son is gone, he's given different stories to LE - heck, LE can't even come up with a timeline because of AA's <cough> memory lapse. Why wouldn't he be arrested for child endangerment? This reminds me of the case in Fortuna where a drunken mom ran over her own child and another girl, left the scene then hid the car but is being treated more like a beauty queen than criminal.

:stormingmad:

is it possible he and his mom live together? its not that uncommon in Armenian culture for adult single children to live w family. when I was a teen I had a good guy friend who was Armenian from Hollywood and his parents were from the old country. they used to spy on us if we hung out. both of them! mom and dad! he would laugh and say HI MOM AND DAD!!!

Good question. Since he's going through a divorce I could understand him moving his mother in to live with him. Although she wasn't with him at the lake and no sightings of her being with him on the drive back. At least I haven't heard anything about it.

I keep going back and forth. There are so many possible avenues. My mind was pretty well made up UNTIL dad was released with no charges. Does anyone know if mom has made any public plea to help find her son?

Looking for news about this sweet little boy. Praying for answers soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member