GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Resources, resources, resources!! AA knows people, IMO. I'm not talking about LE, I just think he has SIGNIFICANT resources.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think so as well. When trying to sleep last night I wondered if he has any connections to any wealthy gangs/mafias (I know nothing about gangs and the sort..but I assume there is one with lots of money). Or maybe a wealthy business men?

My guess would be family. Old money.

My guess would be family. Old money.

I thought about that, but then noticed Sr. was driving an older BMW so wondered if the money wasn't something he had access to himself (though the same thing could be said for the family money...)

I thought about that, but then noticed Sr. was driving an older BMW so wondered if the money wasn't something he had access to himself (though the same thing could be said for the family money...)
That's why I say older money. IMO, sometimes people don't like everyone to know. I could be wrong. This is such a fishy story. Ugh.

Does anyone know this man's occupation?
I could swear I read here he was an associate dean at ITT. I can't find that info from here now, but goggling [Aramazd Andressian ITT] brings up that and a lot of other documentation.

I could swear I read he was an assistant dean at ITT. I can't find that info now, but goggling [Aramazd Andressian ITT] brings up a lot of documentation.
I saw that, but I didn't think it was him, for some reason. I'll check again.

ETA - I think it's actually him. Not certain.

It may not be him. I didn't dig that deep.

I could swear I read here he was an associate dean at ITT. I can't find that info from here now, but goggling [Aramazd Andressian ITT] brings up that and a lot of other documentation.

I'm sure I read something like that too

I believe all of the ITT campuses closed a few months ago.

You did :) I posted it yesterday (or day before, I can't recall).

I was thinking that was grandma. I guess not?
I think it's a reasonable assumption, but I don't think there is an MSM link to verify it. So, IMO, not fact.

a lot of ppl w money are not flashy actually. the ppl w money who live in the hills above Berkeley drive older Volvos and subarus.

That's why I say older money. IMO, sometimes people don't like everyone to know. I could be wrong. This is such a fishy story. Ugh.

So with possibly losing his job recently, a divorce, and a heated custody battle, it could be likely that suicide has crossed his mind. Maybe some mental instability could be playing a big effect on what happened. Definitely not defending dad and his actions but IMO that would be a lot for any person to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth