GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I was told that a good Samaritan found me unconscious on the ground near my car, with young Aramazd nowhere in sight. I can only speculate that I must have been attacked in the park, given my unresponsive state and subsequent physical condition

Strange wording unless a ) this is not his native language and he had help writing this plea or b ) he's a lawyer or english professor

It's lawyerese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not once has either parent made a public plea to return the boy safely home. Dad was too cowardice to do this except on paper. I'm pretty sure Mom knows he did something with little AA

I had a very amicable divorce for this very reason it only hurts the children. So in the long run is it really worth it to go for the jugular?

Guy here in OC went through a divorce war went crazy killed his wife and a bunch of other coworkers in 2011. His name Scott Dekraai. This happens a lot. I didn't go for a lot of child support money. I could have but It was more important to me to all have a good relationship for my children. The attorneys get most the money in the long run which could go towards the child's college. I just got an extra job.

Usually most men only want custody so they pay less child support not that they really want the child. Attorneys will tell Father going for custody that's only way of lessening child support payments. It's not only based on income but percentage of time spent with the child or children. At least here in CA. Many Fathers don't really want the custody it's all about the money payout to the ex.

If my Ex had this happen while my boys were in his care. LE would need to restrain me because I would want to kill him.

I think he did this to spite the ex.

Link to OC shooter
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Seal_Beach_shooting

I would beg to differ. Most fathers want equal rights to their kids. Sure a few jerks are trying to skirt child support. Just like some moms want primary custody in order to get more support. There are shitastic parents of both genders.

Sometimes custody court is a fiasco because one parent is dragging it out. One wants to settle for REASONABLE and the other just wants control.

That being said, something is totally fishy in this case.

Not once has either parent made a public plea to return the boy safely home. Dad was too cowardice to do this except on paper. I'm pretty sure Mom knows he did something with little AA

I had a very amicable divorce for this very reason it only hurts the children. So in the long run is it really worth it to go for the jugular?

Guy here in OC went through a divorce war went crazy killed his wife and a bunch of other coworkers in 2011. His name Scott Dekraai. This happens a lot. I didn't go for a lot of child support money. I could have but It was more important to me to all have a good relationship for my children. The attorneys get most the money in the long run which could go towards the child's college. I just got an extra job.

Usually most men only want custody so they pay less child support not that they really want the child. Attorneys will tell Father going for custody that's only way of lessening child support payments. It's not only based on income but percentage of time spent with the child or children. At least here in CA. Many Fathers don't really want the custody it's all about the money payout to the ex.

If my Ex had this happen while my boys were in his care. LE would need to restrain me because I would want to kill him.

I think he did this to spite the ex.

Link to OC shooter
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Seal_Beach_shooting
I agree with most of this, and yes, a lot of dads want custody to pay less. HOWEVER, I think there are PLENTY of loving dads who want custody because they love their children and want to spend time with them and be active in their lives.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I agree with most of this, and yes, a lot of dads want custody to pay less. HOWEVER, I think there are PLENTY of loving dads who want custody because they love their children and want to spend time with them and be active in their lives.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes this is true. I should have worded it better. I have seen so many of my friends go through this same ordeal. It's just not worth it. Kids should have both parents active in their lives.

I gave up a friendship because she was so bent obsessed with screwing her husband in court that it became the main focus of her being. It's all she talked about nothing else.

We used to tell her please stop it's not healthy for the kids. She also used to run down their Dad to the kids which was awful. It made them sad. It's their father. I've heard men do this with the kids as well trying to turn them against the mother. Horrible.

This is a no win situation. When I saw my boys being affected in a negative way it wasn't worth it. I barely got any support money and my ex is wealthy. I had honor in getting a part time job doing it myself. My ex had anger issues. I could see him doing something to me out of spite. Wasn't worth it to go for blood.

Yes this is true. I should have worded it better. I have seen so many of my friends go through this same ordeal. It's just not worth it. Kids should have both parents active in their lives.

I gave up a friendship because she was so bent obsessed with screwing her husband in court that it became the main focus of her being. It's all she talked about nothing else.

We used to tell her please stop it's not healthy for the kids. She also used to run down their Dad to the kids which was awful. It made them sad. It's their father. I've heard men do this with the kids as well trying to turn them against the mother. Horrible.

This is a no win situation. When I saw my boys being affected in a negative way it wasn't worth it. I barely got any support money and my ex is wealthy. I had honor in getting a part time job doing it myself. My ex had anger issues. I could see him doing something to me out of spite. Wasn't worth it to go for blood.

Your kids are blessed. There will come a day when they thank you for putting their happiness and emotional well being first.

I dont understand the physical condition' comment. He had no physical condition...no scratches, etc. Right?

I think he is alluding to the 'physical condition ' of supposed amnesia....:doh:

I want to believe that Dad stashed this precious boy somewhere safe---I really do.

But I am not sure how or where, since LE has not found him yet. I am sure they covered that angle too. The grandparents would have been checked out thoroughly in terms of their travels etc.

Does dad have an extensive extended family that could have picked up the child and taken him the night before anyone was even looking?

Your kids are blessed. There will come a day when they thank you for putting their happiness and emotional well being first.
Thats so sweet thank you. That was a nice thing to say. My boys are all grown up now 34 and 28. They were toddlers when I divorced. I hope they appreciate me. Single parenting is not easy. Best advice i can give anyone going through a divorce is make it as amicable as possible for the chikdren. If that means joint custody and less money thats ok. With the internet there are so many resources to make extra money.

So the Disneyland trip was either kept secret or spur of the moment. If Ara had known of it Tuesday, he surely would have been telling his mom about it, full of excitement and anticipation. Plus, AA Sr should have told Mom that they wouldn't be able to have their regularly scheduled Skype call.

That makes no sense to me either. I don't know many kids wanting to get up and go to the park at 6:30 am. Mine were quite happy eating cheerios and watching cartoons at that hour. Especially if they had gone to Disneyland until midnite and then had a day at the lake, the day before....

His excuse for going so early to the park was that his son wanted to go to the park before they met up with Mom at 9 am for pick up. OK, sounds reasonable. But why not just go to the park at 8:30 or so, and have Mom meet them there. Why go at 6:30 ? That does not ring true to me.

They had to exchange custody at a police substation, so they couldn't have had Mom meet them at the park.

They had to exchange custody at a police substation, so they couldn't have had Mom meet them at the park.

Right, I didn't know that at the time. But I still don't believe he took his son to the park so early on Saturday morning.

So the Disneyland trip was either kept secret or spur of the moment. If Ara had known of it Tuesday, he surely would have been telling his mom about it, full of excitement and anticipation. Plus, AA Sr should have told Mom that they wouldn't be able to have their regularly scheduled Skype call.

And he should have , at the very least, texted Mom on Thursday to tell her they couldn't Skype that day but texted her a pic of her boy at Disneyland. IMO, IF he was concerned about his custody battle he WOULD HAVE done so because he was breaking the agreement by ignoring that Skype appointment.

So that tells me that HE was not concerned about that legal custody battle anymore. :cry:

Right, I didn't know that at the time. But I still don't believe he took his son to the park so early on Saturday morning.

Yeah, I am really confused. I want to know more about the grandmother and her "inappropriate" conduct around Ara. I want to know if the hospital tested for rohypnol. What if Dad really was knocked out and doesn't know what happened? Someone else could have driven him to the park and laid him out on the ground.

This kid makes my heart ache every time I look at his pics...I'm hoping the weird "hide the kid from the other parent" scenario is an actual possibility here and that just for ONCE this isn't what it looks like on the surface.

Ara's mom is asking for help:

Estevez sent to a statement to Eyewitness News, saying, "I am deeply distraught at this time and miss my baby so much...my heart is shattered."
Estevez asked for the public's help handing out fliers at three different locations at 9 a.m. on Sunday:

- The BJ's in Montebello Town Center located at 1716 Montebello Town Center in Montebello.

- The Vons located at 561 N. Glendale Ave. in Glendale.

- The Starbucks located at 2284 Honolulu Ave. in Montrose.
http://abc7.com/news/dad-of-missing...ays-he-was-possibly-attacked-at-park/1930066/

I want to believe that Dad stashed this precious boy somewhere safe---I really do.

But I am not sure how or where, since LE has not found him yet. I am sure they covered that angle too. The grandparents would have been checked out thoroughly in terms of their travels etc.

Does dad have an extensive extended family that could have picked up the child and taken him the night before anyone was even looking?

This is the only hopeful scenario I can come up with too. Perhaps a close family friend took Ara out of the country and AA Sr plans to meet up with them at some point. I wonder if they have connections in Mexico or Canada? Is there family back in Armenia? Or other countries without extradition relations with the US? The biggest hurdle with this possibility is why wouldn't AA Sr just take the child himself if he planned to flee?

One more thought, dad or mom may have dual citizenship somewhere. Could dad then apply for Ara to also get a passport from that country that's being used to get him out of the US? All MOO, id much rather this be the case because at least he'd still be alive.

My gut puts me in a bad place. The dad was found passed out at 6:30 am. How long had he been there before being found? Even if it was right at 6:30, that means they ate breakfast, got their shoes on and headed to the park BEFORE 6:30 am. The temp was 60 degrees and Ara was wearing shorts and a tshirt. NO WAY! Was his bag in the dad's car, prepped for the exchange? We know so little about the car, about what dad was found wearing, etc. I mean, did dad have a jacket on or warmer clothing? Is he a coffee drinker, did he have a to go cup or anything in the car?

They need to look around the hills at that lake. A lady claims she saw him crying, and I'm half inclined to believe it. I betcha he was preparing himself to do something ungodly. JMO, this little guy was buried somewhere. That's what my gut tells me, and my heart is heavy over it. :(

One more thought, dad or mom may have dual citizenship somewhere. Could dad then apply for Ara to also get a passport from that country that's being used to get him out of the US? All MOO, id much rather this be the case because at least he'd still be alive.

I'm not sure how easy that would be with a pending custody battle. My ex husband is from Turkey and I am American. My ex is now an American citizen but we both have to be present to get a passport for our son.

I'm not sure how easy that would be with a pending custody battle. My ex husband is from Turkey and I am American. My ex is now an American citizen but we both have to be present to get a passport for our son.

Good info. Do you know if he could apply and receive a Turkish passport for your son, if he has dual citizenship? I always assume (probably incorrectly) that there are many countries with much more lax passport laws.

And it's possible they applied for a foreign passport for little Ara before the divorce but in that case I think we'd be hearing a lot more about that possibility. Still just MOO, we don't even know if either parent has citizenship elsewhere, just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska