GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaning towards it being an accident - just not in the car. My guess is that dad lost his temper and harmed his son while drunk. Then he hid the body to lose evidence.

I don't know. It just seems like there are so many red flags. What are the odds that a man loses his great job, is in the middle of a contentious divorce and a brutal custody battle, and on the very weekend that he takes his son on a marathon 'vacation' event---his son is accidentally killed or randomly abducted in a park....

It just seems to me that if he was really concerned with his upcoming court custody hearing, that he would have texted his wife about the Skype call, explaining they were in Disneyland---- and maybe sending a photo or making a quick facetime call.

By ignoring that court ordered Skype call, it appears that he was no longer concerned with appeasing the court. And that really worries me...

It just feels that it was one of those last weekend with Daddy blowouts that precede very ugly endings....:candle:

I don't know. It just seems like there are so many red flags. What are the odds that a man loses his great job, is in the middle of a contentious divorce and a brutal custody battle, and on the very weekend that he takes his son on a marathon 'vacation' event---his son is accidentally killed or randomly abducted in a park....

It just seems to me that if he was really concerned with his upcoming court custody hearing, that he would have texted his wife about the Skype call, explaining they were in Disneyland---- and maybe sending a photo or making a quick facetime call.

By ignoring that court ordered Skype call, it appears that he was no longer concerned with appeasing the court. And that really worries me...

It just feels that it was one of those last weekend with Daddy blowouts that precede very ugly endings....:candle:
I agree with you.

Its also strange no friends or people that knew him from his job or otherwise has come forward to vouge for his character and being a good father not even the mom. Are prople afraid of this guy and family? I wonder if he has some connections to some not very nice people.

I'm with you here. And he decided to give his mother one last happy time with her grandson.

Great post! I think you're right on. Poor Ara. I want him to be found no matter what, and I want the highest consequences possible for those responsible!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

bbm

Yes, that. Early on in my "catch up" reading, I had that feeling. I would not be surprised, in addition, that a suicide for daddy might have been the last part of that plan -- but either he chickened out or just didn't do it right. Was he really unconscious? No bruise, no brain abnormality, apparently (do we know this for sure?), just found lying down with no memory. If he did have a blow to his head, a brain aneurysm, etc., his short-term memory could indeed be a result, but... SMH.

This just doesn't look right to me. :waitasec: d'oh.

IMO, absolutely spot on! :applause:

Supervisors to offer $10,000 reward for info on missing South Pasadena boy

Los Angeles County Supervisor Kathryn Barger will ask the rest of the board Tuesday to approve a $10,000 reward for anyone with information about*a missing 5-year-old boy whose father was found unconscious without the child in South Pasadena*last month.

http://www.presstelegram.com/genera...reward-for-info-on-missing-south-pasadena-boy

Have we heard of either any very recent or upcoming court dates for the custody battle?

I can't find anything on this guy. He's well protected. IMO, he has connections, and people are afraid of him/those connections. No noise, anywhere.

Where's the shout outs, searches, begging and pleading from the parents? :fishy:

So did the dad appear at the hearing? I wonder what the outcome was. Must have been bad.

He had custody the following week, then Ara went missing.

So did the dad appear at the hearing? I wonder what the outcome was. Must have been bad.

He had custody the following week, then Ara went missing.
Yep... This is why I was wondering... I don't think this will end well. The silence is unnerving. They need something solid to lock his azz back up, and first and foremost, FIND ARA.

I think it's just a matter of time for both... Ara is located, the responsible party is subdued.

court dates are def a stressful trigger. every time my husband had a date coming up the kids mom ramped up the cray. finally the judge ordered the kids SEPARATE GAL's and the GAL's ruled the kids should stay as they are, and the judge was like SOLD (and didn't schedule another date and told crazy pants if she had issue tell the GAL)

Have we heard of either any very recent or upcoming court dates for the custody battle?

Sent from my SM

The sheriff's statement seems to validate the witness claim she saw Aramazd Sr. but invalidate her claim she saw Aramazd Jr.
I can't make sense of that in any of my imagined scenarios unless she's working for Aramazd Sr. to mislead the investigators.
Any other ideas why she reported she saw a child that was not there, according to detectives?

"At the lake, sheriff's Lt. Joe Mendoza said evidence and surveillance video showed the boy's father*had been at Lake Cachuma, but his son had not."

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...-county-dive-team-k-9s-looking-for-child/amp/

The sheriff's statement seems to validate the witness claim she saw Aramazd Sr. but invalidate her claim she saw Aramazd Jr.
I can't make sense of that in any of my imagined scenarios unless she's working for Aramazd Sr. to mislead the investigators.
Any other ideas why she reported she saw a child that was not there, according to detectives?

"At the lake, sheriff's Lt. Joe Mendoza said evidence and surveillance video showed the boy's father*had been at Lake Cachuma, but his son had not."

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...-county-dive-team-k-9s-looking-for-child/amp/
Thats the same thing I wrote yesterday that she could be helping him out. You just never know.

Witness testimony can be so baffling and weird.

I was a witness to a fatal car accident when I was in my 20's/ I had no reason to lie or hide anything. I just happened to be a car sitting at the red light.

But two weird things happened. One, a small portion of what I remembered and testified to was INCORRECT. There was other evidence showing I was wrong about the color and make of the 3rd car involved in the crash. And I was CERTAIN about what I thought I had seen.

But another witness said something that I know was wrong. She thought one car turned in front of the other and it did not happen that way--the other 2 witnesses agreed with me---but she was adamant, and had no reason to lie...she was just mistaken...

Anyway, the mind is a complicated mechanism...and memories are also fragile and can warp and be distorted...

Witness testimony can be so baffling and weird.

I was a witness to a fatal car accident when I was in my 20's/ I had no reason to lie or hide anything. I just happened to be a car sitting at the red light.

But two weird things happened. One, a small portion of what I remembered and testified to was INCORRECT. There was other evidence showing I was wrong about the color and make of the 3rd car involved in the crash. And I was CERTAIN about what I thought I had seen.

But another witness said something that I know was wrong. She thought one car turned in front of the other and it did not happen that way--the other 2 witnesses agreed with me---but she was adamant, and had no reason to lie...she was just mistaken...

Anyway, the mind is a complicated mechanism...and memories are also fragile and can warp and be distorted...

Yes, you can ask 10 witness the same question and get 10 different answers. For instance that Pete Selis guy who shot all those people at the pool party in San Diego Sun one witness said he had on a black jacket but clearly in the photos he was not wearing a black jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska