GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand what happened to the boy. If he didn't want him anymore he could have easily left him with Mom.

Did he get high and accidentally hurt him? :cry:

Why doesn't the media show his recent picture? He looks older and his hair is much darker.

How does showing an old picture on the news help public find him? I never can figure out why they do this.

I just don't understand what happened to the boy. If he didn't want him anymore he could have easily left him with Mom.

Did he get high and accidentally hurt him? :cry:

Maybe he didn't want to pay child support in the future. Maybe he wanted to punish the mom. Selfish reasons. That 10 million dollar bail amount sort of diminishes my faith of a happy ending for this poor child.

timothy frye pitzen :(

Oh... :( Haven't we seen that before? One last big fun trip? I can't recall the exact case(s) but I seem to remember this being somewhat 'normal' behavior in cases where a parent plans a murder-suicide... ugh. :(

From your link ""On Monday, a sheriff's homicide official revealed the boy and his father were at Disneyland on Thursday,""

Ugh. That detail makes me lose the last shred of hope I was holding onto for a 'good' outcome
JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. That detail makes me lose the last shred of hope I was holding onto for a 'good' outcome
JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGGHH, I know. I just now saw that on my local news....last seen leaving DisneyLand at midnight, Thursday... [ was it midnight thursday/Friday am?]

If he took his son to Disneyland Thursday night, he likely sent him to NeverNeverLand by Friday sunrise....:cry:

It also said on the local news that 'the parents were in a highly contested custody battle'.......another very scary red flag. Sad to say, this will end very badly....:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member