GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this child is dead. JMO

Trying now to find relatives who might live in Orange County. So far, everyone I can find tracks to Montebello.

That kind of thing makes my blood boil. True, we don't know what actually happened. But one does not get slapped with a 10 million dollar bond for no reason. Now's not the time to point out what an upstanding citizen Aramazd Senior is, according to you. A little 5 year old needs to be found!! How about we wonder about what's hurting him.

​MOO JMO etc.

Stopping in to check on this little guy. I was really hoping for good news this morning. Praying.... in spite of the 10 mil bond, I really don't want to give up on Aramazd just yet.

My Thoughts:

1. Heated custody battle over who gets full custody and typically (not always) kids go with Mom. Dad loses it and goes for the whole "If I can't have him neither can you"

2. Dad and Grandma don't want Aramazd to go back to mom and planned for a family friend or distant relative to take him into hiding.

My Thoughts:

1. Heated custody battle over who gets full custody and typically (not always) kids go with Mom. Dad loses it and goes for the whole "If I can't have him neither can you"

2. Dad and Grandma don't want Aramazd to go back to mom and planned for a family friend or distant relative to take him into hiding.
Are there many cases where someone actually puts a child into hiding? I often see this theory on missing kids cases. I hate to say it, but I have not seen this actually happen, that I recall. :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So...the Thursday Skype didn't happen, Friday they were at Disneyland, and left at midnight. What day and time was the father found passed out by his vehicle?

ETA: Nevermind, found it. He was discovered passed out Saturday morning. So this child disappeared between midnight Friday and the early morning hours of Saturday?

Wait---I thought Disneyland was on Thursday until midnight...

Are there many cases where someone actually puts a child into hiding? I often see this theory on missing kids cases. I hate to say it, but I have not seen this actually happen, that I recall. :(

Just holding on to the little bit of hope I still have. I don't honestly know if it has ever actually happened unfortunately.

I've been following this a lot. My son is 5 so it's just heartbreaking. I couldn't imagine...
KTLA says son and father were at Disneyland on Thursday, until after midnight. The car was spotted in the same county early Friday morning, so, what, 5-6 hours later? That's about 24 hours before the father was found passed out. So maybe 30 hours. The boy's fate exists in those 30 hours. But it brings more questions...
Instead of Skyping mom, father and son were at Disneyland. That's a pretty decent reason to rain check a Skype call, but the mother was presumably not contacted. This says 2 things: First, the elder Andressian intended to skip the call. Second, the motive behind that intent could be the reason for the kidnapping charge. But child endangerment? I believe that's the reason for the $10 million bail.
At first, I thought the father may be homeless, but authorities conducted a search of his apartment. Either something was in the apartment he didn't want to be around (some... incomprehensible mess) or he was at the park "reminiscing" about his son. I don't think he was attempting suicide. I think, if he had planned enough for an avoidant Disneyland trip, he wouldn't have tried to harm himself in public. IMO, drugs or drink.
I suppose the Armenian Power should be mentioned, being based in LA. Could be the reason for the mother's secrecy, that or her affiliation with LAUSD. My heart goes out to the family.

(BBM) Police say the mother has been completely cooperative and very helpful. We also don't know the ethnicity of the mother. I think that point is extremely moot and rather presumptive.

(BBM) Police say the mother has been completely cooperative and very helpful. We also don't know the ethnicity of the mother. I think that point is extremely moot and rather presumptive.

She is Latino. Although, as you stated, I fail to see how it's relevant.

I don't think this child is dead. JMO

Trying now to find relatives who might live in Orange County. So far, everyone I can find tracks to Montebello.

I'd love to believe he was dropped off with relatives to hide him from Mom. But would they allow the Dad to sit in jail on 10 million bond and let LE believe Dad harmed the child?

Why didn't the mother contact the authorities on Thursday night or Friday morning and request a welfare check if her son had missed the Thursday night Skype session? If I was in a heated custody battle and my ex missed the skype call I would have been on the phone to authorities. It doesn't make sense to me...unless she knew they were going to miss the skype due to the Disneyland trip but it just hasn't been reported that way.

I'd love to believe he was dropped off with relatives to hide him from Mom. But would they allow the Dad to sit in jail on 10 million bond and let LE believe Dad harmed the child?

When I read that Grandma was in the picture I felt a little hope that this child is in hiding. But why would the dad be passed out in a car? I'm confused. 10 million bond is concerning. They don't generally do that for no reason.

Also, as DatelineFan said I can't recall any cases in which a child has been put into hiding. I could be misremembering though.

What an adorable child. Seeing his little face breaks my heart for him I hope he is ok, but I'm scared for him.

To reiterate and console myself, if Grandma was around I have a little hope.

My device has trouble opening links. Does anyone know how to pronounce his name? I keep reading it, but can't pronounce it in my head IYKWIM.

Im really losing hope on this. The surrounding circumstances are too suspicious and weird that along with the 10 million bail is telling. LE is going through protocol for missing child so if and when this goes to trial and his body is never found LE wont get blamed for rush to judgment IMHO

When I read that Grandma was in the picture I felt a little hope that this child is in hiding. But why would the dad be passed out in a car? I'm confused. 10 million bond is concerning. They don't generally do that for no reason.

Also, as DatelineFan said I can't recall any cases in which a child has been put into hiding. I could be misremembering though.

What an adorable child. Seeing his little face breaks my heart for him I hope he is ok, but I'm scared for him.

To reiterate and console myself, if Grandma was around I have a little hope.
I do think, as stated above, it's often a matter of hopeful thinking when people mention these dear children being hidden with someone. I understand that. But I agree, it's highly unlikely most of the time. I certainly don't want to sound callous, because this is heartbreaking. But I think most of the time the child is deceased and has been concealed.

I wonder if mom is in danger, too, and that's another reason for raising the bond. Although, somehow disposing of your own child is absolutely enough to raise bond to 10 million, IMO.

So instead of having the planned Skype session on Thursday (4/20) night, the dad took little Aramazd to Disneyland? Were they actually spotted there, or is this just something the dad told authorities?

The circumstances of finding the dad unresponsive Saturday morning (4/22)... was he chemically altered or did he have a self-inflicted issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove