GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my husband and his ex had 5-2-2-5 for over a year before she finally was forced by the judge to quit her crap. it happens, when one or both wont take a seat already.

I think it is B, sadly.

On my local news they said the parents were in the middle of a 'hotly contested' custody battle. And that seems odd, given that we have been told they have some very detailed custody arrangements right now. [ week on/week off--skype tues/thurs]

So why are they still battling? It sounds like one of them or both of them are battling for full custody. IF SO, it would explain why he might have done what we think he may have done.

And so many times, in 'revenge' cases, the parent takes the victimized child on the best possible fun time right before they dispose of them. :cry:

According to police, the verified last seen is 4/21, as documented by video evidence. Also, a homicide official was brought in? yikes!
"A sheriff's homicide official revealed the boy and his father were at Disneyland on Thursday, leaving after midnight -- a trip that was documented by video evidence."
A timeline, from the article (I inserted the red part from a different part of the same article):

• Aramazd Andressian Jr. was last seen in person by his mother about 8 a.m. Saturday, April 15. That’s when she handed over the boy to his father during a custody transition at Baldwin Park Police Department.
• His mother again saw her son during a Skype video conversation about 6:45 p.m. Tuesday, April 18.
• A scheduled Thursday, April 20, Skype conversation did not occur.
• A sheriff's homicide official revealed the boy and his father were at Disneyland on Thursday (4/20), leaving after midnight (4/21) -- a trip that was documented by video evidence.
• The father’s 2004 gray BMW sedan — California license plate No. 5FIL646 — was spotted in Orange County in the early morning hours of Friday, April 21.
• Aramazd Andressian Sr. was found passed out near his car in Arroyo Park on the morning of Saturday, April 22.
• When the father failed to show up for an arranged custody transfer meeting in San Marino at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, she reported her son missing.
• South Pasadena police and officers from many surrounding agencies — some 125 searchers total — combed through the Arroyo Park area until 3 a.m. Sunday, looking for the boy or clues to his whereabouts.

I was insinuating nothing about the mother. I know she's not Armenian. I was merely mentioning that, if the mother feared the father was involved with the group, as he IS Armenian, that could be a reason to remain more anonymous. I don't think it's because of that, I think it's because she's affiliated with an elementary school. But I felt it worth mentioning, for those unaware of the group, seeing as they are known for kidnapping, amongst other criminal activities.
The very few times I've posted on this site, I've had bad experiences from negative people, despite the insight I try to provide. I believe this will be my last post on Websleuths.
When searching for a missing child, every possible theory should be examined at least once before it can be ruled out.

I think he was under the influence of something, and was going to leave his car there. He tried to get out and lost consciousness.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Then he must be one heck of driver while under the influence, because that car was parked neat as a pin.

Then he must be one heck of driver while under the influence, because that car was parked neat as a pin.
He may have been parked for a while and took something after parking. Unless he injected a substance, it's typically going to take a bit to hit him. So he could have taken something before he parked, too.

Yes. And people can appear to be "out cold" when they are not. Just a thought.

Dangit, This space bar is making me crazy. Just me?

He may have been parked for a while and took something after parking. Unless he injected a substance, it's typically going to take a bit to hit him. So he could have taken something before he parked, too.

Maybe. But this whole passed out in a public park thing just reeks to me of BS.

JMO

if they were doing transfers at the police station, things were super bad between them. my husband and his ex pick up from school and if there is no school from the front of house. and they hate each other.

Also...funny how Grandma just happened to accompanied them to Disneyland on Thursday/ Friday morning, huh? Wonder if she met them there or drove there with them.

(Because I'm cynical like that.)

if they were doing transfers at the police station, things were super bad between them. my husband and his ex pick up from school and if there is no school from the front of house. and they hate each other.
On that note... I don't condone kidnapping or hiding kids from their parents, not at all. NO no no. We do not know what type of people either of these parents were. We do not know if one parent was awful to little Aramazd, and the other thought he should be protected. Again, this is not the way to do it. No no no. But transfers at the police station is very telling, and we do not know which parent initiated that as the solution, or why the court did. Just trying to figure out what is in the parents' minds, in effort to figure out where this little guy might be.

Do you think they would have raised the bond to 10 Mil for protection? I just don't know why they would have raised the bond unless they found something that we don't know about.

Good question. I don't think I've ever seen a bond that high. Obviously they did that to make sure he couldn't post it - and maybe disappear himself? Tons of unknowns in this case.

there were two sets of daughters I have seen, but its rare.

Are there many cases where someone actually puts a child into hiding? I often see this theory on missing kids cases. I hate to say it, but I have not seen this actually happen, that I recall. :(

they might if they are truly angry or have issue w the mom.

I'd love to believe he was dropped off with relatives to hide him from Mom. But would they allow the Dad to sit in jail on 10 million bond and let LE believe Dad harmed the child?

:(

Gigi Graciette‏Verified account @GigiGraciette 12 minutes ago

BREAKING: Homicide detectives searching Cachuma Lake in Santa Barbara County for missing five-year-old Aramazd Andressian. 💔 @FOXLA

https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette

if you call for welfare checks all the time for small things, the judge begins to side eye you.

Why didn't the mother contact the authorities on Thursday night or Friday morning and request a welfare check if her son had missed the Thursday night Skype session? If I was in a heated custody battle and my ex missed the skype call I would have been on the phone to authorities. It doesn't make sense to me...unless she knew they were going to miss the skype due to the Disneyland trip but it just hasn't been reported that way.

no, don't go. I found it to be relevant. I get hate from a few here too, just scroll and roll.

I was insinuating nothing about the mother. I know she's not Armenian. I was merely mentioning that, if the mother feared the father was involved with the group, as he IS Armenian, that could be a reason to remain more anonymous. I don't think it's because of that, I think it's because she's affiliated with an elementary school. But I felt it worth mentioning, for those unaware of the group, seeing as they are known for kidnapping, amongst other criminal activities.
The very few times I've posted on this site, I've had bad experiences from negative people, despite the insight I try to provide. I believe this will be my last post on Websleuths.

:(

Gigi Graciette‏Verified account @GigiGraciette 12 minutes ago

BREAKING: Homicide detectives searching Cachuma Lake in Santa Barbara County for missing five-year-old Aramazd Andressian.  @FOXLA

https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette
That's 2 hours, 130 miles away from Pasadena. Maybe his car was spotted on surveillance. Nooooo.... :tantrum:

there were two sets of daughters I have seen, but its rare.
Oh, sure. I don't think it never happens. Hopefully I didn't type that. I think it's just usually not the case. I would prefer it to be. :( Too many children are victims of violence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member