GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't leave Disneyland until after midnight Thursday and now they may have driven approx 150 miles North to Lake Cachuma sometime on Friday. Then father was found passed out Saturday in South Pasadena, approx 125 miles back south

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This one is breaking my heart. I learned how to fish on that lake when I was 5 and took my son there to fish when he was 5. :tears:

[video=twitter;856929178804822016]https://twitter.com/KTLA/status/856929178804822016[/video]

#BREAKING: Dive team, K-9s searching Lake Cachuma in Santa Barbara Co. in effort to find missing 5-year-old
He has a little gold cross around his neck in the photo. My heart is so sad right now.

What his memory coming back. Right like he ever lost his memory. He could have laid by his car to pretend to be unconscious
I don't think he was pretending. But I do think he could have told them before now.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Damn it.

I don't like this and I'm so sick of these cases.

This one is breaking my heart. I learned how to fish on that lake when I was 5 and took my son there to fish when he was 5. :tears:
My friends and I went fishing there many times. They must have a solid lead. Im so mad right he better not have hurt that little boy.

*2nd Update* #LASD #MissingPerson's Dets Seek Public's Help Loc Missing, Andressian Aramazd Jr, 5 YO, S Pasadena
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Homicide Bureau detectives are continuing their investigation into missing 5 year-old Andressian Aramazd Jr.
Investigators have learned that the suspect spent Friday, April 21, 2017, visiting Lake Cachuma Recreation Area in Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office.
https://www.facebook.com/LosAngelesCountySheriffsDepartment/posts/1751996871493885

I wonder if any other family members made this trip to the lake with them.

I wonder if any other family members made this trip to the lake with them.

Or if digging through dad's phone, they found out he was there? I doubt he'd offer up that info, since he's not offering up anything else.

Possibly Grandma? Did they ever say where Grandma lived or what she did after they left Disney?

So far there's only been one mention of the grandmother that I've seen. No mention of anything other than she was with them at Disney on the Thursday.

Possibly Grandma? Did they ever say where Grandma lived or what she did after they left Disney?

Not that I've read anywhere. I do think I read somewhere that his family members weren't being cooperative. I'm not sure where I read that though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Still listening to the SBSO scanner feed and there's only been one mention of AA's mom. Nothing since.

[video=twitter;856934716540198913]https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette/status/856934716540198913[/video]

BREAKING: Sources tell me Aramazd's father still won't tell police what he did with his son but admitted he was at Lake Cachuma Fri. @FOXLA

Or if digging through dad's phone, they found out he was there? I doubt he'd offer up that info, since he's not offering up anything else.
Could it have been an accident? Boy accidently drowned while Dad unconscious, not paying attention, sleeping on the shore? Theres lots of peeps who fish there early morning and throughout the day. The lake is huge. If your going to hide a body why in a lake in plain view? Unless he put him in there at night.

[video=twitter;856934716540198913]https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette/status/856934716540198913[/video]

BREAKING: Sources tell me Aramazd's father still won't tell police what he did with his son but admitted he was at Lake Cachuma Fri. @FOXLA

WHAT?????
Does this mean he DID do something to/with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
repeatfranchisegroup