GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
plus so cal has many joggers, id imagine they would be out there too,

I grew up in the area and my son used to play tball and soccer at that park. You are completely right about it being a very active park even at 6:30am on a Saturday. The baseball games start at 8am and the kids have to get to the field by 7am to warm up on Saturdays. Same for soccer season. The horse stables and the driving range along the same road as the park open at dawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been lurking and reading, I feel one or the other parent swiftly removed this child out of the country and away from the other parent. The only thing that makes me rethink this is the skype call that didn't happen. Where is the mother, I haven't seen her pleading for the safe return of her son...someone knows something!

I was just listenting to our local LA news. Reporter on the story talked quite a bit about this case. He said AA was supposed to meet the mom at 9 am. He said he had breakfast at 6am with the boy, after breakfast the boy wanted to go to the park before dropoff. My boys would have wanted to sleep in and watch cartoons not go to a cold park in shorts. It would be hard enough to get them out of bed at 6am especially being at Disneyland late and out around OC early morning. Passerby found AA passed out with no visible injuries at 6am. Thats not possible if he was eating breakfast at 6am. Attorney for AA was asked again last time AA saw son again no comment refused to answer.

bbm

Ummmmm...don't like that remark. Certainly the atty & his/her client have the right to no comment (and that's the only smart thing to do, I guess), but I don't like the smell of it. Hinky meter rises one notch.

And certainly someone could pass out without an obvious injury, but IMO there should be some medical reason for it -- TIA (baby stroke), inner ear problem which usually lasts more than a few seconds, too-high or too-low blood pressure for a moment, which should re-occur in most cases, IMO. And if his passing-out were really the case, the son would have prolly tried to find a policeman, etc., to get help. If not, then someone-not-good would have inflicted the passing-out by chemical means, perhaps, and then take the child.

So much we do not know. Hoping LE knows lots more than we do....

Been lurking and reading, I feel one or the other parent swiftly removed this child out of the country and away from the other parent. The only thing that makes me rethink this is the skype call that didn't happen. Where is the mother, I haven't seen her pleading for the safe return of her son...someone knows something!

The last thing I saw about Ara's mom - was that she needed help passing out flyers. That was several days ago. http://abc7.com/news/dad-of-missing...ays-he-was-possibly-attacked-at-park/1930066/

Good question, cds0902.

And another thang:
:wagon:

to

Websleuths

:cheer:cds0902 !!:cheer:

We're glad you're here!!

:party:
:party:

There are so many missing pieces in this puzzle. Sure the obvious suspect would be the dad. Maybe a little too obvious though. Let's think about this, if he were smart, he wouldn't harm or hide Ara Jr. during HIS week of custody. He'd be taking too much of a chance of never being able to reunite with his son. That being said, perhaps it's actually Ara Jr's mom or mom's relative that knows his whereabouts. I hope LE is questioning her family also. Did any relatives take trips during that week? Are they checking social media posts (Ex: Facebook pages of family members might have left a clue). Other things don't make sense. If there was in fact a "court ordered" skype call that was missed on Thursday, why didn't the mother try contacting people to find out where her son was on Thursday. Why did she call the police right at 9am Saturday when her son didn't show? Had she given them a few minutes? Had she tried contacting the ex? Obviously these are details that haven't been published to us. Something else I'd like to know...assuming the paternal grandmother was in fact with Ara Sr and Ara Jr on Thursday at Disneyland....they left at midnight. So where did they go afterwards? Why is it that nobody is giving any piece of info about Friday? Did they take grandma back home? Did they go to Ara Sr's house? Where did Ara Jr sleep that night? Were there drugs or alcohol in the dad's system when he was taken to the hospital? Does he have a health condition? This is so frustrating. I want Ara Jr to be safe.

Checking in for news about this precious little boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

bbm

Ummmmm...don't like that remark. Certainly the atty & his/her client have the right to no comment (and that's the only smart thing to do, I guess), but I don't like the smell of it. Hinky meter rises one notch.

And certainly someone could pass out without an obvious injury, but IMO there should be some medical reason for it -- TIA (baby stroke), inner ear problem which usually lasts more than a few seconds, too-high or too-low blood pressure for a moment, which should re-occur in most cases, IMO. And if his passing-out were really the case, the son would have prolly tried to find a policeman, etc., to get help. If not, then someone-not-good would have inflicted the passing-out by chemical means, perhaps, and then take the child.

So much we do not know. Hoping LE knows lots more than we do....

It could be as simple as they can't comment on the details as the cops are investigating everything.

:welcome:

to
Websleuths
:star2:xenawarrior !! :star2:

We're glad you're here!!

:thewave:

It could be as simple as they can't comment on the details as the cops are investigating everything.

Exactly -- we know they are holding what they've got, as is usual -- I'm just hoping that what they know is lots & lots more than we do!

Every case we've seen where the blamed person is actually is innocent, that person is in a frenzy doing everything they can, submitting to every public spectacle and LE test, to get it behind them so they can on with the business of finding their loved one.

Cases where the person is quiet or hiding usually results in them having caused the missing person harm. I feel that will be the case here.

I've been gone all day and was hoping to come back here tonight and see that Little Dude had been found.

Sigh.

I'm confused about this statement:

"Let's think about this, if he were smart, he wouldn't harm or hide Ara Jr. during HIS week of custody. He'd be taking too much of a chance of never being able to reunite with his son."

If he harmed his son, how would he even reunite with him anyway? He would know there's no reuniting if his son is deceased.

We also don't know if the mom was calling people Thursday. No one has stated in msm that she didn't.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't believe this child is deceased either. I feel he was sent away to another country and is being hidden from his mother.

I unfortunately think something nefarious happened to Ara right after Disney land and this is a cover up.

I don't believe this child is deceased either. I feel he was sent away to another country and is being hidden from his mother.

That has been my thoughts all along and another person/person's are involved.

I unfortunately think something nefarious happened to Ara right after Disney land and this is a cover up.
His behavior has me agreeing with you that something nefarious did occur. When and where are still questions for me. What an evil man if he killed this sweet little boy. Why? Why would he do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member