GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in on the little man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Here is what I am HOPING--- I am hoping that LE has reason to believe the boy was handed off to family members---on either side of the extended family....

And so LE is laying low, pretending to go cold, so they can catch them when one of the parents tries to reunite ?

He (AA Sr.) has no obvious social media, or any digital trail that I could find easily. He's secretive. It's possible he has hidden the boy. It's also possible he is internally broken and he disappeared Ara to hurt his soon-to-be-ex. She works with children so obviously has a soft spot for them, and I imagine this would be the most efficient way to dig at her.

Even is Ara is alive and well, what other motivation would there be to hide him from his mother and the rest of the world?

Also, I can't imagine them going to Armenia. That is a dangerous and unstable part of the world, and life here is much more luxurious.

Thinking of Ara tonight, feeling sad he's not in his own bed where he belongs. :(

Where is "our" boy :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

We recently had a mother take her two teen boys to Asia. I can't remember which country, or the case, but they were eventually caught.

As stated before, with the help of the Armenian community, Sr. could easily conjure up some fake IDs and a fake wife to get passports.

I don't understand why several people keep saying the 'Armenian community' has ties to this. I sincerely doubt that there is any evidence of this, and it's rather discriminatory. Anyone can make fake IDs, there isn't an Armenian monopoly on that. Can we, as a group, just try to choke back some of the prejudice on this thread? I do not see anything in the various other missing children threads saying that the Irish/Italian/German, etc. community in a certain area has ties to the crime.

I'm half Armenian and these words are hurtful. Please consider being less accusatory of an entire group of people. We all just want Ara Jr. back on this thread, and I'm sure many people in Ara Jr's life. A nationality doesn't determine your personality or what kind of life you live.

I can't believe this little boy hasn't turned up yet. Where is he? :(

I don't understand why several people keep saying the 'Armenian community' has ties to this. I sincerely doubt that there is any evidence of this, and it's rather discriminatory. Anyone can make fake IDs, there isn't an Armenian monopoly on that. Can we, as a group, just try to choke back some of the prejudice on this thread? I do not see anything in the various other missing children threads saying that the Irish/Italian/German, etc. community in a certain area has ties to the crime.

I'm half Armenian and these words are hurtful. Please consider being less accusatory of an entire group of people. We all just want Ara Jr. back on this thread, and I'm sure many people in Ara Jr's life. A nationality doesn't determine your personality or what kind of life you live.
I totally agree!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/05/...ll-missing-10k-reward-offered-for-his-return/
“The baby was the dad’s life. He would never, never hurt his son. Never. He worked as hard as he did, everything he did was for his son,” the father’s cousin, Karen Medadian, said.

Anyone with any information is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS or the Los Angeles Homicide Bureau at 323-890-5500.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017...ard-money-will-bring-missing-5-year-old-home/
“We just want Junior found,” said cousin Armand Voskanian, “[it’s been] two weeks of Hell. I cannot put it into words.”

The father’s family says they don’t know why he was found unconscious — they are just praying for the boy’s safe return.

Since you quoted my post, I will respond. Under normal circumstances a person's heritage would not be a highlight, especially with no reason. Indeed that would be classless, tasteless, hurtful and rude.

However, in this case it is relevant. A fact in this case - it was revealed that Aramazd Andressian has ties to Armenia and they've (LE) insinuated concern that he would send his son out of the country, and that's why it has become a factor. Discussion should not be taken as discriminatory or prejudice, as it makes sense to theorize and follow any possible lead that LE and media provide to the public that might lead to the discovery of Ara's whereabouts. That's what WS is for.

Vetting the possibility that AA Sr. has tapped into local Armenian resources that the world has been provided information on is NOT personal to you or any one else from any country, any where in the world. It is strictly a factor in this one case, for this one boy.

There have been plenty of cases here where the possibility of a person fleeing to Mexico, China, etc. was discussed, yet no one from those nationalities was hollering out when those angles were vetted. This is no different. One source that provided this possibility is noted below:

http://abc7.com/news/dad-of-missing-south-pasadena-boy-released-from-jail/1915585/
Aramazd Andressian has ties in Armenia, but authorities said they did not have any indications that he's attempted to go out to the country. Investigators said they also informed U.S. customs about the situation in case anyone has tried to take the boy out of the country.

Trying to keep Ara's case at the forefront, I'm constantly looking for updates. In the process, I just noticed yet another nickname for this little cutie from this article.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/videos/10155307371869250/

Aramazd, Ara, A.J., Junior, and now Piqui are all names I have read for him.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dland 2.jpg
    dland 2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 363
He's such a cute little guy! I really want him to be OK and found.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Watch this video. There is a court document there (pertaining to the divorce) that says something about concern about the grandmother's behavior.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...boy-Search-Dad-Arrested-Sunday-420183643.html

It's around the 1:33 mark. I can't read it thoroughly because my stupid computer keeps locking up.

"Major issues is dispute concerning the grandmothers conduct and allegations concerning appropriateness of conduct at both father’s house and mother’s home. Major issue is also conduct at transfers. But all issues on the table"

I do wonder which grandmother they are speaking of. And what issues are happening during handoffs? Perhaps that's why they were scheduled in front of police stations?

:wave: Welcome to everyone new who is following this case with us!

Please remember the WS social media rules

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Also, links to fundraising pages are not allowed to be posted. :tyou:

Does anyone have information as to what the dad's employment situation has been since ITT closed 9/2016? I'm curious how he's been paying rent and court fees. Those can get pretty expensive.

"Major issues is dispute concerning the grandmothers conduct and allegations concerning appropriateness of conduct at both father’s house and mother’s home. Major issue is also conduct at transfers. But all issues on the table"

I do wonder which grandmother they are speaking of. And what issues are happening during handoffs? Perhaps that's why they were scheduled in front of police stations?
Excellent point. I think we just assumed it was the same grandmother who went to Disneyland. We do not know, in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peleona