GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just heard this on my local TV news. The Rx medication he took and the gasoline is very telling IMHO. He must have changed his mind to burn the child in the car. I'm really sad I feel that he killed the boy and will be found when no one is looking either buried or at the bottom of Castaic lake or Arroyo park lake weighted down or in a suitcase.

I hope I'm wrong but my instincts are usually right along with others on WS we've seen too many similar cases.

He's another Scott Peterson IMO

I'd love to know

a.) who the pills were actually prescribed to
b.) what the medication actually is
c.) if they got Ara Sr.'s prints of the gas can or matches - or someone else's
d.) who he was in contact with (cell records - calls AND pings) from 1am Friday morning when leaving Disney, and Saturday morning when he passed out at Arroyo
e.) who the other TWO family members LE said he was at Disney with

But most importantly, where this precious little boy is.

Why can they not hold him on Child Endangerment charges? He willingly took prescription drugs while caring for his child who is now missing. Even if he wasn't charged with anything else I would think they could get him for that at least. IMO

Willingly took illegal prescription drugs while a minor child was in his custody who then mysteriously vanished and admits having done it. It blows my mind he can't be charged with something

Why can they not hold him on Child Endangerment charges? He willingly took prescription drugs while caring for his child who is now missing. Even if he wasn't charged with anything else I would think they could get him for that at least. IMO

My guess is because they are hoping he will lead them to Ara Jr. I bet they have him under surveillance 24-7. They are hoping he will return to the dump site to try to do a better job at concealing the body. Ugh. I hate saying that. But I think that is why he is free.

I'd love to know

a.) who the pills were actually prescribed to
b.) what the medication actually is
c.) if they got Ara Sr.'s prints of the gas can or matches - or someone else's
d.) who he was in contact with (cell records - calls AND pings) from 1am Friday morning when leaving Disney, and Saturday morning when he passed out at Arroyo
e.) who the other TWO family members LE said he was at Disney with

But most importantly, where this precious little boy is.
The medication was probably opiates (pain pills) and/or benzos. Those two combined will certainly knock you out, and often kill people if they take enough. But each can be fatal on their own if you take enough. Opiates surpress your respiratory system (breathing), and benzodiazepines can increase the effects.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Sweet Aramazd 🕯💙

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Did everyone watch the press conference this morning? We learned a lot!

1) Dad passed out because he took prescription drugs that were not prescribed to him.
2) The sighting at the lake by that woman has been unconfirmed. LE can't confirm Aramazd was ever there.
3) Mom spoke and was heartbreaking. LE said she has been completely helpful and cooperative.
4) Dad's car was completely doused in gas, inside and out. There was a gas can and matches in the car. A rag was stuffed in the gas tank opening, doused with gas.
5) Dad is no longer speaking to police at all.
6) Police immediately put a hold on the passports of all involved.
7) This was this the first time Aramazd went to his dad's for a week. All previous visits were much shorter than that.
8) Police believe Ara Sr. may have been trying to take his own life, but failed.

It is on the ABC7 Facebook page if anyone wants to watch it.

This is exactly as I expected. The things I would like to call Aramazd Sr..... what a coward. I pray he gets what he deserves. The poor mother. The poor child. This makes me sick.

I still think after a fun day at Disneyland as Dad surely spent a lot of money on tix alone. Ara Jr at this point was most likely crying to go home to Mom as he already missed his FaceTime call with Mom. It could have sent Dad over the edge because after all this money he spent why would he be crying to go home to his Mom? So it made him angry and he accidentally killed the boy.

Sometimes these divorce battles causes competition amongst mom and Dad for the kids love to be the favorite. They will bad talk the other to the child hoping to be loved more than the other. Its sad puts the children in the middle.

The car doused with gas doesn't make sense to me...why wouldn't he just OD with the pills if he was trying to commit suicide.

I still think after a fun day at Disneyland as Dad surely spent a lot of money on tix alone. Ara Jr at this point was most likely crying to go home to Mom as he already missed his FaceTime call with Mom. It could have sent Dad over the edge because after all this money he spent why would he be crying to go home to his Mom? So it made him angry and he accidentally killed the boy.

Sometimes these divorce battles causes competition amongst mom and Dad for the kids love to be the favorite. They will bad talk the other to the child hoping to be loved more than the other. Its sad puts the children in the middle.

You just made me realize how much I really should've been in therapy the 70s when my parents put me through that stuff.

This gas stuff, though, is not what I expected. I'm a little disappointed that LE waited month to tell the community that the threat to this little boy came from inside the family and not outside.

I don't care either, except this dear mom deserves some closure. I think it's pretty clear what happened, in general. But she may be in denial without solid proof. This poor woman.
Ag
Agreed. I probably wasn't clear, but I meant AFTER he tells where Ara is.

You just made me realize how much I really should've been in therapy the 70s when my parents put me through that stuff.

This gas stuff, though, is not what I expected. I'm a little disappointed that LE waited month to tell the community that the threat to this little boy came from inside the family and not outside.
I felt like it was pretty obvious from the start.

About the gas, I have a feeling his giant ego made him think he could outsmart the drugs and cops. My best guess is he meant to get delirious on the drugs until he was seconds from passing out so the coward wouldn't feel the fire, but he accidentally passed out too fast instead. He wanted to preserve his reputation by staging an abduction and covering up a murder. I hope he is on the verge of puking every time he thinks about what he did, and sobbing and aching deep inside during every waking moment he has left on this earth.

Little Ara must be buried in a place that is semi-sacred to Aramazd Sr., somewhere in Orange County. Then he went to that lake to sob and contemplate his suicide.

Yes, agreed, but then he was released by LE without charges and he just went home ...
That makes absolutely no sense. I didn't then, and after learning the Arroyo Park circumstances it makes even less sense now. It's so obvious what was happening, and why.

Was he himself soaked in gasoline? His clothes? Perhaps he took the pills and an accomplice(s) pulled him out of the potential burn range of the car. Something may have interrupted their plan to burn the vehicle. (Though the only reason I can think to burn the car is to cast guilt on someone else or cover elvidence.) These same people may very well have earlier helped him spirit his son away to Mexico where someone could cross the border and disappear with him. Or they could have just been helping dad conceal the evidence of killing his son. So sad to think of either scenario. (My suppositions only)

Although I understand why, I am kind of sad that LE took the passports away from the extended family. I hate to think that lil Ara might be hidden away somewhere by strangers. They might be spooked now and do something drastic.

Wouldn't it have been better if an uncle or grandparent had been caught flying to Belize to meet up with the child?

I don't think Sr would have done all of that if Ara was still alive. :(

The car doused with gas doesn't make sense to me...why wouldn't he just OD with the pills if he was trying to commit suicide.

Sadly, I don't think the pills were initially for any suicide plan. My theory with the new findings is he took the pills to numb himself from what he did to little Ara and those pills probably contributed to his entirely unbelievable account of events.

My hope for little Ara is dimming.

My guess is he dosed the car and set it up then took the pills thinking he would be lucid enough to torch the car and not feel the pain. Instead they hit him harder than he thought and he passed out instead. Under the influence he forgot he was supposed to light the match.

I hope he caves and confesses and provides closure. After that if he wants to set himself on fire I'll supply him with the BBQ lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill