GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just throwing everything gathered out there. Even if it's not obviously relevant to us outsiders.

<modsnip>

The gas, the drugs, etc., all point me to nefarious actions by Sr.

We do not know how mom responded to the missed Skype call. She could have been calling incessantly after that.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

All those fun facts are interesting. However.....

What I find much more interesting is that Sr. doused his car with gasoline, stuffed a gas-drenched rag into the gas hole, left matches and cans of gas inside the car, willingly overdosed on stolen pills and pretended he had passed out next to the car, said he took Ara Jr to the park before taking him back to mom but then later changed his story to going there before golfing.

HE DOUSED HIS CAR WITH GAS AND FAKED AN ASSAULT that is reported as self-inflicted, and that he was faking his unresponsiveness.

Ara was never at that park that day! JMO

Also as mom I would have wanted confirmation that my child was ok if the skype call was missed. It doesn't seem like there was confirmation, because only 4/20 Disney trip was last confirmed whereabout of the child.

<modsnip>

We do not know how mom responded to the missed Skype call. She could have been calling incessantly after that.

I agree it looks bad. But just to be fair, we don't know that the marks were self inflicted. In my opinion, I think he's hidden the child. The why doesn't make sense if he got 50/50 custody and child support. Makes zero sense.

All those fun facts are interesting. However.....

What I find much more interesting is that Sr. doused his car with gasoline, stuffed a gas-drenched rag into the gas hole, left matches and cans of gas inside the car, willingly overdosed on stolen pills and pretended he had passed out next to the car, said he took Ara Jr to the park before taking him back to mom but then later changed his story to going there before golfing.

HE DOUSED HIS CAR WITH GAS AND FAKED AN ASSAULT that is reported as self-inflicted, and that he was faking his unresponsiveness.

Ara was never at that park that day! JMO

I think Sr. has done something to Ara and he's not alive. That's what Occam's Razor tells me. I want to be wrong, but I think that's why he's not looking for Ara.

ETA - a 5 year old us a lot of work for drug dealers to take on!

I agree. Sr's whole production at the park doesn't seem like something one would do, if they knew their child was safe in the arms of relatives imo. I think LE agrees but needs more evidence to prosecute him.

<modsnip>

Maybe mom knew they were going to Disneyland and chalked the missed skype up to Dad's birthday party.
It's hard to believe the worst of someone you know before it happens.

Dad did it. Sorry, but my opinion, based on decades of following these cases, is that the simplest explanation is the correct one and all of the known facts tell me that the child is dead and dad killed him.

I would love to be proven wrong and will then admit that I jumped to conclusions without basis.

I agree it looks bad. But just to be fair, we don't know that the marks were self inflicted. In my opinion, I think he's hidden the child. The why doesn't make sense if he got 50/50 custody and child support. Makes zero sense.

For the moment he had 50/50 custody. But there was pressure from an upcoming custody/divorce hearing, which was scheduled for the week following the Disney trip.

I think he was very stressed ---lost his job, upcoming legal battles, fear of losing 50/50, imo...

Dad did it. Sorry, but my opinion, based on decades of following these cases, is that the simplest explanation is the correct one and all of the known facts tell me that the child is dead and dad killed him.

I would love to be proven wrong and will then admit that I jumped to conclusions without basis.
100% agree with you.

family court is so stressful. it may have driven him over the edge.

that being said, once 50/50 is in place, its difficult to change. you would have to prove the parent unfit. my husband's ex tried her darnedest for 15 months lying, paying ppl to lie, and was not able to.

For the moment he had 50/50 custody. But there was pressure from an upcoming custody/divorce hearing, which was scheduled for the week following the Disney trip.

I think he was very stressed

family court is so stressful. it may have driven him over the edge.

that being said, once 50/50 is in place, its difficult to change. you would have to prove the parent unfit. my husband's ex tried her darnedest for 15 months lying, paying ppl to lie, and was not able to.

I think he was very stressed
I think he did prove himself unfit. With finality!

I am very curious to learn if Mom had recently filed any papers regarding the upcoming hearing---was she battling for full custody or making any accusations against him?

It seems pretty contentious since they hand off the child at the police station. Only a special few have to do that...

oh yea, I agree. but this was before he did whatever he did.
I guess I meant to display that his final act proves why he didn't have 50/50 in the first place.

I'm holding out hope that Ara is being cared for somewhere. The condition Ara Sr was found in could, in my opnion, have been staged merely to add confusion as to what happened. Perhaps Ara Sr's plan could be to wait for the dust to settle while LE are chasing red herrings before joining little Ara.

What makes me doubt genuine murder/suicide bid somewhat is that I'd expect them to be found together. I can't see why anyone would split it over two scenes. Then there's the possibility of murder/manslaughter with the drugs/gas/lighter red herrings thrown in as a way of escaping justice. I can't buy that either. Seems like a daft notion to hang around and try to brazen it out when the timeline to the crime could be obfuscated by going awol for as long as possible.

The tumbleweed from both sides of the family publicly is very strange.

All MOO, obviously.

I truly believe one or the other parent knows where he is at, At first I thought it was mom, who sabotaged dad, slipped him something to knock him out and then whisk Ara away, But she has been very active in campaigning for his return. The dad on the other hand possible staged the whole unconscious thingy as an alibi as he whisk Jr. away, he seems pretty comfortable, not out searching or pleading for Jr's return. the grandma is also at ease. What the motive is or was is the question! 50/50 custody is a good deal, it gives the child the best of both worlds.

Another possibility, just thinking what if the father was followed, the child was taken either from Santa Barbara or from his Pasadena house, the father was threatened and tried to stage the park scene so he wouldn't be blamed (but poorly done). Motive -- mother didn't want to pay child support or spousal support. Can anyone find out if she's gone back to court after this incident?

That's why I'm having doubts that it's him. Why get rid of your meal ticket? He's possibly staying quiet because he was threatened?

I truly believe one or the other parent knows where he is at, At first I thought it was mom, who sabotaged dad, slipped him something to knock him out and then whisk Ara away, But she has been very active in campaigning for his return. The dad on the other hand possible staged the whole unconscious thingy as an alibi as he whisk Jr. away, he seems pretty comfortable, not out searching or pleading for Jr's return. the grandma is also at ease. What the motive is or was is the question! 50/50 custody is a good deal, it gives the child the best of both worlds.

I think little azras body hasn't been found yet and may never been found. Dad passed out with those RX drugs before he had a chance to torch the gas soaked car. Matches were found too. I believe LE knows much more standing back and observing him and grandma just like they did Scott Peterson so there's not a rush to judgement defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3