GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.foxla.com/live

Will be showing live coverage at noon according to Gigi Graciette. They took grandmother in an unmarked car. They also took a computer hard drive. They were searching the house on a live feed about 15 minutes ago. Some disturbing info given by a neighbor saying that family never seemed concerned and he thought he could hear laughter from the house a few weeks ago.

Reading along but not posting but have to say that my guess and hope is that this little guy is alive somewhere. Please please please...

Maybe the pills he took belong to the grandmother

Maybe the grandmother needs to be questioned - at the police station, in an interrogation room, with defectives.... she knows more than she is saying and needs to start talking. JMO MOOO

The grandmother and aunt have been taken in for questioning. Not sure why they waited 35 days.

Maybe the grandmother needs to be questioned - at the police station, in an interrogation room, with defectives.... she knows more than she is saying and needs to start talking. JMO MOOO

That's probably what they're doing if they took her away in an unmarked car. I really hope the neighbor is on to something. Would be a much better outcome. I would be completely shocked if it comes out he's still alive, but that'd be great news.

I'd be careful of everyone honestly. This still could have all been set up. If the mother has been hanging out in that neighborhood, lashing out at family members, she could have easily paid a neighbor to talk against them. Perhaps a neighbor has even been helping conceal this child. We have no clue what people are capable of especially when going through nasty divorces and custody battles.

That's probably what they're doing if they took her away in an unmarked car. I really hope the neighbor is on to something. Would be a much better outcome. I would be completely shocked if it comes out he's still alive, but that'd be great news.

Most likely, mom and aunt know something. It is possible that Ara Jr was at grandma's house at some point after being announced missing. It is also possible that the Skype conversation was from grandma's house...

Wow. So thankful it wasn't Jr, but also sad. That is someone's loved ones. :(

So the home granny lives at is owned by Sr. Interesting

EDIT: I misread the article. The home is owned by the granny.

Is it?? Where do you see that he's the owner? He probably has been staying there after all this went down.

Ugh. I misread it. I swear I read it that Sr was the owner. But now it says the granny owns it.

http://www.foxla.com/live

Will be showing live coverage at noon according to Gigi Graciette. They took grandmother in an unmarked car. They also took a computer hard drive. They were searching the house on a live feed about 15 minutes ago. Some disturbing info given by a neighbor saying that family never seemed concerned and he thought he could hear laughter from the house a few weeks ago.
attachment.php

Attachments

• where is Ara.jpg
    where is Ara.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 326
Just saw video of the forensics people leaving Grandma's Montebello home. And they said she was just returned to her home after spending the afternoon with LE.

I saw them removing bags of evidence---but I didn't see any dogs. I really am wondering if they brought the cadaver dogs in at any time...:cry:

Now we know why passports were confiscated. LE is on to something. It gives me great hope that AA Jr. is with someone, but safe.

Now we know why passports were confiscated. LE is on to something. It gives me great hope that AA Jr. is with someone, but safe.

That would be wonderful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members