GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you stay all day at Disney it can cost 60 bucks per car. I don't see why they would take 2 at that price. I think they were all together in one car.

I think they drove home together and the boy was probably asleep before they even left the lot, which takes awhile because of the gridlock.

So you drop off your Mom and sister, around 2-3 am? And you have a sleeping boy in the car. Why don't you just go inside and get some sleep and put the boy in bed? Where would he tell his family he is going, at 3 am, with an exhausted child?

This is why I have hope that the little boy is still alive. If he was distraught and might do something to his son, I think mom and sister would have put a stop to it. I don't think they would have allowed him to take the boys if something was wrong. I really am praying that they are hiding him. Maybe there are custody issues and grandma and sister are on his side. I saw the interview with grandma and she did not seem very worried about her grandson. In fact there were moments where she smiles and giggles during the interview. Seems odd for someone whose grandson is missing. Maybe he is not missing to her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I have hope that the little boy is still alive. If he was distraught and might do something to his son, I think mom and sister would have put a stop to it. I don't think they would have allowed him to take the boys if something was wrong. I really am praying that they are hiding him. Maybe there are custody issues and grandma and sister are on his side. I saw the interview with grandma and she did not seem very worried about her grandson. In fact there were moments where she smiles and giggles during the interview. Seems odd for someone whose grandson is missing. Maybe he is not missing to her?
Agreed.

But, why was AA Sr. joy riding around on the back roads and hiding from society for the whole next day? I understand staging the car to make it appear as though Ara was abducted, but I don't get the Falls-Solvang-Lake Cachuma adventure. Something in there isn't adding up either. He may already be in another country or even just a different state. We may have to wait until a few years pass to track all of their movements. Ugh

The trip to Solvang was to move the attention of LE to that area.

The child is elsewhere. Possibly, grandma and aunt are aware of all the details. One needs to trace back all the visitors into their household on the early morning following the Disneyland trip.

I honestly cannot believe there have been no more clues or real developments. Is dear old Dad really that smart that he can get away with this?

He could have possibly been upset because he had just done the handoff and knew he wouldn't be seeing Ara again for awhile until this all died down? I just don't see that whole side being so calm if he was actually missing either....

MOO

He could have possibly been upset because he had just done the handoff and knew he wouldn't be seeing Ara again for awhile until this all died down? I just don't see that whole side being so calm if he was actually missing either....

MOO

Exactly, that's why I don't think the boy is missing. Dad and his family look too calm. Wondering who would hide him.

The trip to Solvang was to move the attention of LE to that area.

The child is elsewhere. Possibly, grandma and aunt are aware of all the details. One needs to trace back all the visitors into their household on the early morning following the Disneyland trip.
I would guess that if a handoff took place, it happened in the Disneyland parking lot, or just outside of it.

Agreed.

But, why was AA Sr. joy riding around on the back roads and hiding from society for the whole next day? I understand staging the car to make it appear as though Ara was abducted, but I don't get the Falls-Solvang-Lake Cachuma adventure. Something in there isn't adding up either. He may already be in another country or even just a different state. We may have to wait until a few years pass to track all of their movements. Ugh

I also agree that grandma didn't appear to be too concerned and I feel that it's possibly due to her knowing where her grandson is.... she does also sounds a bit defensive. In any case, I believe that AA Sr. went to Lake Cachuma to use as an alibi. After all if he went home after Disneyland, he might have ran into someone familiar who would see that there was no AA Jr. around. The rest of the locations might be to either throw LE off (although it looks rather suspicious travelling so many places in one day) or something else happened at one of the other places.

It's just weird at all that he left Disneyland and then was immediately out driving those back roads loop. I don't think he went home, for the reason as was just stated, so no one would notice little Ara not around.

Did he harm him, or hand him off? Most of us in the recent posts are going with "handed off". Harming him would have been intentional and planned in any circumstance, and his family members just aren't acting like that occurred. I hope they are ALL being monitored.

BBM

I noticed the change here. Why is that? I know I've felt that way but curious, is it a combination of events the past few days that have lead some to now believe he may be alive?

It's just weird at all that he left Disneyland and then was immediately out driving those back roads loop. I don't think he went home, for the reason as was just stated, so no one would notice little Ara not around.

Did he harm him, or hand him off? Most of us in the recent posts are going with "handed off". Harming him would have been intentional and planned in any circumstance, and his family members just aren't acting like that occurred. I hope they are ALL being monitored.

BBM

I noticed the change here. Why is that? I know I've felt that way but curious, is it a combination of events the past few days that have lead some to now believe he may be alive?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I think the lack of ongoing searches by LE influences my opinion that he has been hidden by the grandmother somewhere.

<modsnip> The whole story is so odd and convoluted that I really wonder how much Aramand Sr actually knows.

This is going into mystery-novel land, but say Aramand Sr and Jr both spent the night at Grandma's house after Disney. Dad wakes up and Ara is missing. He receives info somehow, telling him to meet unknown others at certain spots to get Ara back - leading Dad on a wild goose chase around the area.

Meanwhile, Grandmother has taken Ara somewhere she feels is safe. Then someone does meet up with Dad, basically "roofies" him, sets him up in the park to appear that he was trying to commit suicide or overdosed.....

I know it's a stretch, but I really think it's possible.

I originally thought AA Sr. harmed little Ara because of the evidence LE provided us. And with the searching ongoing in those back roads, I still feel LE is thinking that occurred - OR they are ruling it out.

Because of the way gma is acting and the fact that AA Sr has made zero efforts to find his son are both reasons why I have hope little Ara Jr. was handed off and is safe somewhere. All I know is, one way or the other AA Sr. is going to jail for something. He either harmed the boy or hid him, which are both illegal. We just need to find this little sweetie. Maybe it's time to start putting connections together to see if we can figure out WHO would help hide little Ara.

Exactly....in my opinion it has to be someone very close that would help hide the child. <modsnip>

I don't think the boy has been harmed either. The paternal grandmother looks way too calm for that. Even an abnormal grandmother would not remain calm if she knew something bad happened.

Someone very very close must have him though. Who else would risk getting in trouble with the law to this extent? Mother, Aunt/Uncle, Girlfriend, Cousin, etc? If he is still alive, this has to be the case, otherwise wouldn't there have been a ransom request?

I originally thought AA Sr. harmed little Ara because of the evidence LE provided us. And with the searching ongoing in those back roads, I still feel LE is thinking that occurred - OR they are ruling it out.

Because of the way gma is acting and the fact that AA Sr has made zero efforts to find his son are both reasons why I have hope little Ara Jr. was handed off and is safe somewhere. All I know is, one way or the other AA Sr. is going to jail for something. He either harmed the boy or hid him, which are both illegal. We just need to find this little sweetie. Maybe it's time to start putting connections together to see if we can figure out WHO would help hide little Ara.

He could be hiding in plain sight in Glendale and never be found.
Especially with summer break.

That is what I said early on, their is no emotion coming from G-ma and dad, which is all telling!! Someone knows something!

No emotion/empathy can be a result of sociopathic tendencies.
It is unlikely that the child is alive. Grandma alone could not pull through organizing a kidnapping.

<modsnip>

No emotion/empathy can be a result of sociopathic tendencies.
It is unlikely that the child is alive. Grandma alone could not pull through organizing a kidnapping.

<modsnip>

While it's true that lack of empathy and emotion is a result of sociopathic tendencies, it is still true for someone who is not worried or concerned about the well being of their child/grandson. I think we've all been trying to figure out what happened to AA Jr. with arguments that both scenarios are possible, not sure we can say if either is likely or unlikely with confidence. Also, yes I believe the grandma would not be able to pull off the kidnapping alone, that was a theory, most of the theories include AA Sr. and there is a reason why is considered a person of interest. <modsnip>

What has always stood out to me from the first day of this , is the complete absence of a social media and digital presence of AA Sr. Especially considering he worked IT.Any thoughts on this anyone?

What has always stood out to me from the first day of this , is the complete absence of a social media and digital presence of AA Sr. Especially considering he worked IT.Any thoughts on this anyone?

True unless he really didn't work there as IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michelle177