GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people have been kidnapped and kept for hidden YEARS in plain sight, Let's see Elizabeth Smart,Gina Dejesus,Michele Knight,Amanda Berry,Jaycee Dugart many, many more!! Just saying it is possible that he has been hidden away. Then, my heart does not want to admit something sinister happened to such a sweet boy! If dad and G-ma knew something happened to him, would they not be acting sad? If he was missing would they not advocate and plead for his return? If they handed him off would they be quiet, not drawing attention to themselves? And that is the bizarre part they are not sad, they are not searching and pleading, they are quiet and reserved.

What has always stood out to me from the first day of this , is the complete absence of a social media and digital presence of AA Sr. Especially considering he worked IT.Any thoughts on this anyone?

I don't know, but perhaps IT experts know how to "fly under the radar" with their online presence?

He could be hiding in plain sight in Glendale and never be found.
Especially with summer break.
I think by this time the little boy would be crying and hollering for his mommy. Sadly, he's probably hidden in a shallow grave or remote area somewhere. Many have been killed and never found. I hope he is alive but with all tbe strange activity surrounding this case im not feeling it. I sure hope his father has a real crummy Father's Day. He doesnt deserve that title. IMHO

My mind went from Little Ara being dead to missing when LE took granny and the aunt in to talk. I just think they know where he is. I think Dads trip to the lake is a diversion tactic. I think while he was at the lake, whoever else was going in the opposite direction with the boy.

A lot of people who work in IT are acutely aware of their digital footprint and try to minimize it. They don't have FB or Twitter accounts etc. LinkedIn account though- they definitely would keep it for work.

<mod snip>

A lot of people who work in IT are acutely aware of their digital footprint and try to minimize it. They don't have FB or Twitter accounts etc. LinkedIn account though- they definitely would keep it for work.

>snipped
BBM

The only photos you will ever find of the creator of the encryption app, Wickr, are with sunglasses, because of face recognition apps.
Zimmerman of FB has stickers on the cameras of all his computers and devices to prevent hackers from watching him.

They know what they're doing.

"There's a lot you won't learn about Nico Sell in the course of this story. You won't learn how to follow her on Twitter or Instagram or Vine. You won't learn her age, or where she lives, exactly, or the year she graduated from Dartmouth. You won't find out the names of her two girls or her husband's name or whether hers is Nico Sell at all. You won't even really see her face (she is prone to fedoras and dark glasses when there's a camera around). The woman is careful, or "properly paranoid," as she puts it. "You give people 10 data*points about you and they can steal your identity," she says. "It's really pretty simple."
https://www.inc.com/magazine/201407/ceo-of-wickr-leads-social-media-resistance-movement.html

Received a Google Alert - hopefully not a duplicate article already posted....

Dated June 16, 2017
Grandmother Of Missing South Pasadena Boy: &#8216;I Just Miss Him So Much&#8217;
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/06/16/missing-boy-grandmother/

SOUTH PASADENA (CBSLA.com) &#8212; Nearly two months after 5-year-old Aramazd Andressian went missing, his maternal grandmother is speaking out.
[.....]
It&#8217;s been heartbreak since April 22 when Aramazd was supposed to be dropped off to his mother at Arroyo Seco Park in South Pasadena &#8212; part of the estranged couple&#8217;s custody agreement.

re bold - isn't that incorrect? Wasn't he supposed to be dropped off at a police station?? :confused:

What has always stood out to me from the first day of this , is the complete absence of a social media and digital presence of AA Sr. Especially considering he worked IT.Any thoughts on this anyone?

It's been an odd thing, to be sure. I suspect he does actually have SM accounts, just not in the name we know him by.

Ok, let's say there are two working theories.
Theory 1: The child is being hidden
-If I am hiding the child, I would carefully think through every step. I would have my family on with the plan, and/or my very close friends. Friends I know from childhood. I would do a switch in OC area, then drive around to confuse the LE.
Therefore, all the family members and friends of Aramazd Sr need to be looked at. Quick note: in Armenian culture siblings and cousins are very close. So, if grandma has sisters or brothers, their children probably need to be looked into.

Theory 2: The child is dead.
-If this the father has temporarily lost temper/control of the situation, the child's body whould have been found already. The crime would have been slopy, there would have been more evidence etc. This means that the crime was premeditated and carefully thought through. If I have to dump a body, I would probably do it in the desert, or in the tree-laden areas somewhere. OC doesn't seem to be such as a good place do dump a body. Santa Ynez is.
Since the LE has been searching there, I think they tend to think that the child is dead.

Finally, based on the dichotomy that Aramazd Sr. has created (both theories are plausible and equally possible), it makes me think that he has a very good knowledge of how the LE works. He has a very good adviser/attorney, or a family member/friend who had a big run-in with the law.
I think the LE needs to be more aggressive and look into Aramazd Sr's connections, all family members, extended family (cousins). He will not tell the truth till they are officially charging him with murder without a body.

We don't even know if Aramazd Sr is home or out of town/state/country. I wonder what he feels in a father's day when his child is missing...

While it's true that lack of empathy and emotion is a result of sociopathic tendencies, it is still true for someone who is not worried or concerned about the well being of their child/grandson. I think we've all been trying to figure out what happened to AA Jr. with arguments that both scenarios are possible, not sure we can say if either is likely or unlikely with confidence. Also, yes I believe the grandma would not be able to pull off the kidnapping alone, that was a theory, most of the theories include AA Sr. and there is a reason why is considered a person of interest. <modsnip>
I definitely think at least dad is guilty of something.

I can't usually use lack of emotion to think someone is guilty of something, though. I know this is not totally healthy, but if something very serious happens, like a sudden death of someone close to me, myself being victimized or something like that, I sometimes go cold. I'm just completely numb. So IMO, when there's no emotional reaction from family in these cases, I don't always think it equals guilt.

I do think Ara is no longer with us, and I do think Sr. knows why, but for other reasons.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

How many people have been kidnapped and kept for hidden YEARS in plain sight, Let's see Elizabeth Smart,Gina Dejesus,Michele Knight,Amanda Berry,Jaycee Dugart many, many more!! Just saying it is possible that he has been hidden away. Then, my heart does not want to admit something sinister happened to such a sweet boy! If dad and G-ma knew something happened to him, would they not be acting sad? If he was missing would they not advocate and plead for his return? If they handed him off would they be quiet, not drawing attention to themselves? And that is the bizarre part they are not sad, they are not searching and pleading, they are quiet and reserved.
A common theme in these victims is that they were not children. Children require so much attention and energy. I know some were teenagers, but that's different than a 5 year old.

Anyway, based on the searches, I don't think le is thinking he's been hidden away alive.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what the process is for determining reward money in missing persons cases and this case in particular? For example for Abigail Williams and her friend the reward money same day was announced at around $200,000 (I've read figures ranging from 200k to 241k and I think they found their bodies in a day or 2 so it was that high right off the bat by I believe LE not their (poor) families or a private individual. For Ara Jr. the reward was set at $10,000 I believe several days or a week after he went missing and not by LE but the city council. Weeks later it went up to $20k and now thanks to his mother having raised some money she was able to raise it to $30k.

I would speculate that if it was as high as Abigail and the other girl's at over $200k one of Sr.'s family members might find it an incentive to give a call and lend a tip to do the right thing. And I still don't know why the FBI aren't involved. Someone posted earlier in this thread that they only are involved in cases they know the victim is alive. That is so not true.

Of the names you list who I'm familiar with such as Elizabeth Smart and Dugart, they were kept by their unsuspecting captors. In this theory Sr. would have to give the 5 year old to a 3rd party and that 3rd party would have to risk a lifetime jail sentence for kidnapping a little 5 year old boy as a favor just because - speculating - dad is mad at mom or whatever his reasons were. Plus this person would likely not have children since they would likely spill the beans at somepoint and their spouse would not be on board risking a life sentence as well.

Plus "he" would have to not be crazy or a sex offender or criminal for the father to trust them with his 5 year old and cut off all contact with them so they wouldn't be traced as a suspect. And likely not go to work or else captor would have to tie him up and lock him up to avoid babysitter recognizing him. And I could go on and on. That scenario makes no sense though it's comforting to want to believe in it otherwise the only option left is a pretty dark one which seems like the case based on the father making sure to keep his mouth shut at all cost and avoid any attention as any tiny blunder will lock him up and he already got a taste of that. Silence and not looking for your missing son = guilty in my opinion. <modsnip> Some people, 10% of the population, are incapable of feeling deep feelings and getting rid of the boy could be no different than getting rid of a problem and experiencing relief from it as hard as it is fir 90% of us to comprehend that.

BBM

Not sure I'm reading correctly--if you are stating that the reward for Abby & Libby was $200,000 the first day that is not correct. The reward money has grown to over $200,000 over a period of time. I would have to go to the thread to check the progression. It still has not brought a supect to light.

Same is true for Danielle Stislicki who is currently missing. Her reward is over $200,000 and no arrest has been made 6 months later.

I have not delved into how often reward money is granted as so many times it's based on different factors. What I do know is as of now, the reward money in the two cases I mentioned certainly hasn't brought an arrest to date.

Does anyone know what the process is for determining reward money in missing persons cases and this case in particular? For example for Abigail Williams and her friend the reward money same day was announced at around $200,000 (I've read figures ranging from 200k to 241k and I think they found their bodies in a day or 2 so it was that high right off the bat by I believe LE not their (poor) families or a private individual. For Ara Jr. the reward was set at $10,000 I believe several days or a week after he went missing and not by LE but the city council. Weeks later it went up to $20k and now thanks to his mother having raised some money she was able to raise it to $30k.

I would speculate that if it was as high as Abigail and the other girl's at over $200k one of Sr.'s family members might find it an incentive to give a call and lend a tip to do the right thing. And I still don't know why the FBI aren't involved. Someone posted earlier in this thread that they only are involved in cases they know the victim is alive. That is so not true.

BBM

Not sure I'm reading correctly--if you are stating that the reward for Abby & Libby was $200,000 the first day that is not correct. The reward money has grown to over $200,000 over a period of time. I would have to go to the thread to check the progression. It still has not brought a supect to light.

Same is true for Danielle Stislicki who is currently missing. Her reward is over $200,000 and no arrest has been made 6 months later.

I have not delved into how often reward money is granted as so many times it's based on different factors. What I do know is as of now, the reward money in the two cases I mentioned certainly hasn't brought an arrest to date.

I also don't know how reward money is determined, but I do know that the Abby and Libby reward got quite a boost from Pat McAfee and Jim Irsay (around $100K) near the beginning of the case.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-jim-irsay-donate-97000-to-find-delphi-killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

I stand corrected then. I was completely unfamiliar with the case until I finally looked it up a couple of days ago and thought I was reading articles of shortly after the incident and already the reward was that high but I can be wrong. I still would like to know how LE determines a reward amount and why theirs was offered by LE vs. by city council members for Ara Jr. Also again I could be wrong but from the older articles I thought the reward was for finding the girls and now I guess it's for finding their murderer but I don't want to get too off topic my whole point was how and by who the amount gets determined.

Oh that's sad...i have never thought that the sum of the reward correlates with the probability of receiving the tip of the child's whereabouts... I have never thought of that :-(

I stand corrected then. I was completely unfamiliar with the case until I finally looked it up a couple of days ago and thought I was reading articles of shortly after the incident and already the reward was that high but I can be wrong. I still would like to know how LE determines a reward amount and why theirs was offered by LE vs. by city council members for Ara Jr. Also again I could be wrong but from the older articles I thought the reward was for finding the girls and now I guess it's for finding their murderer but I don't want to get too off topic my whole point was how and by who the amount gets determined.

I think each LE department is different and each case is different.
The reward for information in Aramazd's disappearance has been raised to $30,000; $10,000 raised by his mother through an online funding page and $20,000 offered by the LA Board of Supervisors.

"Aramazd Andressian Jr.'s mother supplemented the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisor's reward of $20,000 with $10,000 raised through the ******** page "Finding Aramazd."
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/reward-increase-missing-south-pasadena-boy-428263043.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman