GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His attorney is saying there's no plea deal but he isn't getting death, right? And the prosecutor stated the sentence will be 25 to life. Not LWOP. So that's a deal.

I think he got what he wanted. Losing his freedom wasn't as important as destroying his ex. he wanted to see her suffer. He relishes it.

I hate him.

I'm glad to see you here gitana1!! I have this huge question that's eating away at me. What are the odds this fool could get parole after 25yrs?! He'd only be like what? 60! That's still plenty of life left! What are your thoughts??

Someone else made a comment about that, must have been shown during a live stream that ran longer than what was previously posted here. Does anyone have that longer stream that shows this moment? For some sick reason I want to see it. I want to see what kind of glance it was for myself.

ETA: found it! I can't figure out what his look was... I hope shame.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/father-...uilty-to-killing-son-5-after-disneyland-trip/

Wow that glare at the family when he was walking out was like the final F you know what. What a horrible scary monster.

I'm glad to see you here gitana1!! I have this huge question that's eating away at me. What are the odds this fool could get parole after 25yrs?! He'd only be like what? 60! That's still plenty of life left! What are your thoughts??

No way in hell is he ever getting paroled. No way. He's going to die in there. but he doesn't care, I think. he's just happy he got to destroy Piqui's mother.

No way in hell is he ever getting paroled. No way. He's going to die in there. but he doesn't care, I think. he's just happy he got to destroy Piqui's mother.

Ugh so frustrating! I mean I'm glad parole is a no way in hell... what would be different if he got death sentence anyway? Are the prison conditions worse? It's not likely he'd be put to death before he dies anyway.

I really hope he speaks at the sentencing...

Ugh so frustrating! I mean I'm glad parole is a no way in hell... what would be different if he got death sentence anyway? Are the prison conditions worse? It's not likely he'd be put to death before he dies anyway.

I really hope he speaks at the sentencing...

You know what? I don't. I am sick and tired of these monsters getting a final jab or final say while the victims have to sit there patiently and quietly, receiving yet another blow. They should only be allowed to write a letter that is received by the judge and both sides prior to sentencing. but otherwise, i feel they should have no right to speak and should be forced to sit there and hear the families and the judge tell them what they are, without being allowed to respond.

His statements is going to be a self-serving little diatribe meant to excuse himself and hurt Ana further. I don't give a carp what that has to say. Infuriating. This is the only child she is likely to ever have. An innocent, beautiful baby. Gone, because the sperm donor is a nasty little creep who can't handle being denied.

I'm trying to think what tnwould be like to try and appreciate the little time I had w my small child were he to leave this earth God forbid and it knocks the air out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what? I don't. I am sick and tired of these monsters getting a final jab or final say while the victims have to sit there patiently and quietly, receiving yet another blow. They should only be allowed to write a letter that is received by the judge and both sides prior to sentencing. but otherwise, i feel they should have no right to speak and should be forced to sit there and hear the families and the judge tell them what they are, without being allowed to respond.

His statements is going to be a self-serving little diatribe meant to excuse himself and hurt Ana further. I don't give a carp what that has to say. Infuriating. This is the only child she is likely to ever have. An innocent, beautiful baby. Gone, because the sperm donor is a nasty little creep who can't handle being denied.

You're absolutely right, I take it back! Lol!
I hate this situation so so much. Nothing will ever make this right, ever.

Please everyone, don't think I'm being disrespectful or trying to be a smartalic when I ask this, I'm asking because I don't know. RE: Precious Piqui's ashes, in the images of his funeral, there was a white casket carried by members of LE. Where did the urn of ashes come from? I hope he wasn't dismembered. 😞😣

I know. A scary LITTLE monster he is. He looked back at them on purpose. It's like one last "FU" to Ana. He makes my skin crawl & my blood boil.

Please everyone, don't think I'm being disrespectful or trying to be a smartalic when I ask this, I'm asking because I don't know. RE: Precious Piqui's ashes, in the images of his funeral, there was a white casket carried by members of LE. Where did the urn of ashes come from? I hope he wasn't dismembered. ����

A little guy I knew died at age 6 in a drowning accident. He was in a coffin for the funeral then cremated afterwards. Perhaps a similar situation.

Please everyone, don't think I'm being disrespectful or trying to be a smartalic when I ask this, I'm asking because I don't know. RE: Precious Piqui's ashes, in the images of his funeral, there was a white casket carried by members of LE. Where did the urn of ashes come from? I hope he wasn't dismembered. [emoji20][emoji21]

My husband had a casket for the viewing and funeral. We didn't bury him afterwards. He was cremated after. It's more expensive but many people do this.

I am surprised but relieved that he pled guilty.
I wonder if the full story will be told or if they family prefers not to know.
I guess since no deal was made they can't force him to tell what he did... that happens in plea deals.

I wish him pleading guilty would immediately end his spousal support but being this is CA it wont be that easy she will have to go through the legal system B'S. Like I stated before hes in the psych unit in the jail other inmates call them the yellow jackets.

Please everyone, don't think I'm being disrespectful or trying to be a smartalic when I ask this, I'm asking because I don't know. RE: Precious Piqui's ashes, in the images of his funeral, there was a white casket carried by members of LE. Where did the urn of ashes come from? I hope he wasn't dismembered. 

I just don't know why we have to make this worse than it is. This murdered his beautiful child. Bad enough. Caskets are often used at funerals/viewings and then cremation later. We did that with my dad.

Besides, I'm not sure how going from a casket to cremation related in any way to being dismembered.

On another note, does his attorney think we are stupid? Talking about remorse? He feels zero remorse. He smiled and joked at his extradition hearing. Relaxed as can be. He feels glee. Not remorse. What a . He didn't just do this to Ana either. He was such a monster he did it to his own family, his mother, everyone related to him who loved little Ara.

Sickening.

I hadn't heard of the caskets for the funeral and cremation after. That's all. I wasn't trying to be offensive. The funerals I've been to were always followed by the burial. I apologize.

Please everyone, don't think I'm being disrespectful or trying to be a smartalic when I ask this, I'm asking because I don't know. RE: Precious Piqui's ashes, in the images of his funeral, there was a white casket carried by members of LE. Where did the urn of ashes come from? I hope he wasn't dismembered. 😞😣

We have to remember the body was buried for over four months. So it was already discomposed.
Also the day of the ceremony there wasn't any cementary events after so I'm assuming they made that decision way before. I think it was based of the condition the body was recovered and probably Ana wants to keep her baby's ashes near her instead of placing his body in a cementary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieV
Back