CA CA - Athena Lee, 4, & Mateo Lee, 2, mother found deceased, Sacramento, 8 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think we can all read between the lines of the facts that have been released so far and say that whatever this is, it doesn't look like some benign accident.

Given that, and given how many of Angelica's loved ones have spoken to the press, it is remarkable to me that it doesn't look like anyone is out there saying Angelica was the victim of a crime or that Camron has perpetrated a crime, or even really implying it much. The worst I've seen said (in the KCRA article) is that their relationship was sometimes "really bad". And that's with a high schooler and probable child (Angelica's oldest daughter) being interviewed.

I don't know what to make of that--journalistic discipline? legitimate care for Camron from Angelica's family?--if there is anything to make of it at all. But with the minimal info we have so far, the absence of that aspect really stands out to me.
I too find the whole tone of what has been released very odd. There is much we don't know about the circumstances surrounding Angelica's death.

Either her death was not the result of foul play and LE just want to make sure the children are safe and alive since they haven't been able to confirm they are with their father. OR

Her death is suspicious in nature but LE doesn't want to tip off Camron that he might be a POI in that death and so are carefully couching their words and have coached family to do so as well.

JUL 11, 2024
A woman was found unresponsive in a bathtub, according to archived audio dispatch calls reviewed by The Sacramento Bee. Dispatchers categorized the call as either a domestic violence incident or to investigate a dead body.

How Bravo died is unclear. The Sacramento County Coroner’s Office has classified the death as “undetermined” until a further autopsy has concluded.

On Wednesday, the police spokesman said the woman’s death has not been confirmed to be a homicide, because investigators are still trying to determine the cause of her death.

Angelica’s mother, Dawn Bodea, said Angelica and Camron were together for a long time but never married. She said Angelica recently moved to the Elk Grove area, but she would stop by the North Sacramento home where Lee lives to drop off the kids so they could spend time with their father.

Dawn said one of Camron’s relatives was the person who called for the welfare check on Monday

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlowersInBloom
Back