Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No what I'm saying is that there is photographic evidence of a vehicle registered to Audrey's father abandoned on the side of the road in Beaumont.
Wow... That takes us all the way back to the beginning. Did she ever make the trip? What was she doing before reportedly getting in the car? Who did she see last before reportedly getting in the car?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Wow... That takes us all the way back to the beginning. Did she ever make the trip? What was she doing before reportedly getting in the car? Who did she see last before reportedly getting in the car?

You may want to check out links on post #783 to get you up to speed. What and with who are last known around 8-8:45 when she leaves her sisters house that evening.

I've just read thru the thread and seemed to have missed the 'ordering pizza' info..can someone please direct me to the page that was first reported? Thanks

I've just read thru the thread and seemed to have missed the 'ordering pizza' info..can someone please direct me to the page that was first reported? Thanks

It was in one of the news pieces. JR's mother reported that he ordered pizza and it was delivered to his apartment around 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could try this video. I looked back through the thread and this appears to be the video cited for that info. I'm sorry if I'm incorrect, as I haven't re-watched to confirm.

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1463547307043433&id=103753916356119&_rdr

ETA: I double-checked and the pizza order is discussed around the 6:00 minute mark in the video. Hope that helps!

You may want to check out links on post #783 to get you up to speed. What and with who are last known around 8-8:45 when she leaves her sisters house that evening.
I think off duty is implying that the reports in #783 are off base...IMO.

It was in one of the news pieces. JR's mother reported that he ordered pizza and it was delivered to his apartment around 6.

thank you.. that is a tight timeline, eat in palm desert then drive past the sister's house in coachella to imperial county then audry is at the sister's house at 9 driving to pick him up him. Could be inaccurate pizza info is my 1st thought. Looking for the article

thank you.. that is a tight timeline, eat in palm desert then drive past the sister's house in coachella to imperial county then audry is at the sister's house at 9 driving to pick him up him. Could be inaccurate pizza info is my 1st thought. Looking for the article

For pizza info, start at 4min mark

http://www.kmir.com/story/35785107/you-ask-we-investigate-mothers-of-missing-couple-demand-answers

I happen to think it was possible, very tight but possible. Pizza arrives at 6 he eats some and takes off by 6:30. Arrives in Brawley at 8, leaves Brawley at 8:30 heading back north to "halfways" to Coachella which is where AM sister lives. According to AM mom, AM had told her sister that she was meeting him halfway back up from Brawley so she could up to take home. So if Brawley and Coachella are about an hour apart then roughly 30min is all it would take to meet up. That puts them at meeting right around 9. Seems possible to me.

Sounds like he went to Brawley to pick something up or drop something off. He didn't stay long.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Another thought regarding the pizza... I wonder if there was ANY indication that he didn't eat alone? I don't believe it's ever been mentioned but I wonder... slices alone wouldn't help as I know people that can put away a whole pie themselves lol, but anything else like more than one beverage, plate or more napkins than he'd typically use etc.

For pizza info, start at 4min mark

http://www.kmir.com/story/35785107/you-ask-we-investigate-mothers-of-missing-couple-demand-answers

I happen to think it was possible, very tight but possible. Pizza arrives at 6 he eats some and takes off by 6:30. Arrives in Brawley at 8, leaves Brawley at 8:30 heading back north to "halfways" to Coachella which is where AM sister lives. According to AM mom, AM had told her sister that she was meeting him halfway back up from Brawley so she could up to take home. So if Brawley and Coachella are about an hour apart then roughly 30min is all it would take to meet up. That puts them at meeting right around 9. Seems possible to me.

yes, the mother got the pizza info but from who? The roommate was at work if I recall correctly, so from the police? Did he pay with a credit card to pin the time down? ..was the delivery guy questioned?..

yes, the mother got the pizza info but from who? The roommate was at work if I recall correctly, so from the police? Did he pay with a credit card to pin the time down? ..was the delivery guy questioned?..

Remember, no one saw Jon eating pizza. His debit/credit card was used to order a pizza.

Remember, no one saw Jon eating pizza. His debit/credit card was used to order a pizza.

Right, that has been my thoughts as well. If he was supposedly in Brawley and the roommate was at work, then who used his card and gained access into his apartment?

I think off duty is implying that the reports in #783 are off base...IMO.

Agreed i think he means we dont even know if thats the truth as of now

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I haven't seen that info that he used a 'credit card'..at 4:16 of this interview it is the reporter and not the mom that says "she says he ordered pizza from dominoes, it should have been delivered around six".. do you happen to recall where the use of a credit card was mentioned? thanks http://www.kmir.com/clip/13456808/you-ask-we-investigate-mothers-of-missing-couple-demand-answers

I haven't seen that info that he used a 'credit card'..at 4:16 of this interview it is the reporter and not the mom that says "she says he ordered pizza from dominoes, it should have been delivered around six".. do you happen to recall where the use of a credit card was mentioned? thanks http://www.kmir.com/clip/13456808/you-ask-we-investigate-mothers-of-missing-couple-demand-answers

If I was missing and my mother said that I ordered a pizza from Dominoes at 6pm on a certain date, she would only know that one of two ways: my bank records or my phone records. If it was the latter, she would only know I called Dominoes, so I would guess (and I don't like to guess) that she has access to his financial transactions meaning that he did not use cash and there is a debit/credit transaction linked to Jon at a Dominoes. That still doesn't mean he ordered a pizza. It's the same as the text message that was sent by Audrey's phone with the picture of Audrey and Jon together. We know it was sent, we don't know who sent it.

If I was missing and my mother said that I ordered a pizza from Dominoes at 6pm on a certain date, she would only know that one of two ways: my bank records or my phone records. If it was the latter, she would only know I called Dominoes, so I would guess (and I don't like to guess) that she has access to his financial transactions meaning that he did not use cash and there is a debit/credit transaction linked to Jon at a Dominoes. That still doesn't mean he ordered a pizza. It's the same as the text message that was sent by Audrey's phone with the picture of Audrey and Jon together. We know it was sent, we don't know who sent it.
throwing in one more possibility, a pizza in the fridge and a receipt on the counter could be enough to determine time. and if I recall right dominos in my area puts a sticker on the pizza box that includes the order details. so time might be printed right on the box.

You can also order Dominoes on-line. And when you do this, they give you an estimated time of arrival.

(just tried it.) And you can pay cash, even when you order this way.

You can also order Dominoes on-line. And when you do this, they give you an estimated time of arrival.

(just tried it.) And you can pay cash, even when you order this way.

That's true, but she would have to have access to his username and his internet access history. Even if she did, how does she know it wasn't his roommate using his computer? And as the above person said about refrigerated pizza, we still don't know who ate it or who ordered it.

or..the police told her. Then she mentions it to the reporter off camera and naturally the reporter says it on cam.
I just got back from the restaurant where the photo was taken. The bar is a separate room from the dining area which was full of diners. I was the only one at the bar. Very nice. I would call it an upscale restaurant for the area. I also stopped near where the car was found. Not much around there so I guess a follow car was used instead of a friend living nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy