Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I didn't really realized brawley is just miles away from Mexicali
Does anybody know if Jon crossed the border that day <modsnip>

My understanding of Brawley, and I mean no offense to anyone from the area, I am a total outsider who is getting this information from LEO friends is that it is basically just a drug trafficking route. That's what I've been told. But understand where I'm coming from, too. That's their world so that's all they probably know of Brawley, too.

Yeh, no offense to anyone either but that is the consensus I get of that area. Thoughts on the interview with the friends/family denying Brawley connection? Mine are it'd be tough to keep that many people oblivious, no?

My understanding of Brawley, and I mean no offense to anyone from the area, I am a total outsider who is getting this information from LEO friends is that it is basically just a drug trafficking route. That's what I've been told. But understand where I'm coming from, too. That's their world so that's all they probably know of Brawley, too.

Pretty sad that the town is "known" for that. I live near a city that used to be known for just that but it is slowly turning that image around as it grows. Brawley appears to be largely a farming community. Sad for the honest hard working people that live there who are not trafficking drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme