Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced that these two knew the person/s who abducted them, but if this person or persons was an acquaintance of some sort it seems more logical, under the circumstances as we know them, if it's someone JDR had recently met, rather than someone AM had just met---and I say this only, because AM's movements on the 10th all seem accounted for.

Do you have even one shred of evidence that they were abducted ?<modsnsip>

Do you have even one shred of evidence that they were abducted <modsnip>

<modsnip>

The way that I approach these types of puzzles is to apply deductive reasoning and conditional scenarios. IF this, THAN that.

Look back through this thread, I've explained my reasoning about 5 times already.

But I will say that absence of any motivation for disappearing voluntarily, and the fact that they've been gone so long---leads me to believe that the chances are greater that they were abducted, than not.

<modsnip>

the whole purpose of the forum is to share ideas. there isn't much evidence. if we stuck to the evidence only, this thread would be dead and no discussion.

Do you have even one shred of evidence that they were abducted <modsnip>?

<modsnip>

I think that there is absolutely a chance they could have met foul play. What I was asking was what evidence pointed to that because I think right now arguments could be made for both and I felt like the direction of this thread was very one sided. Of course, everyone would want to believe that they wouldn't take off, but I've had mothers come to me and tell me that their child didn't put the syringe filled with heroin in their own arm. I was merely asking if there was some indication I had missed. I apologize to everyone for interrupting the discussion with my nonsense.

<modsnip> Also can anyone provide link to who told le Jonathon went 2 brawley?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

<modsnip> Also can anyone provide link to who told le Jonathon went 2 brawley?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Hi I am new to posting but have been following the thread since the first couple pages. I guess I see how written word can be misread and am not looking to argue and would like to start by saying I mean no disrespect by anything I write and feel everyone is entitled to their theories. I definitely come in peace. Ann1989's question finally gave me the courage to post because I have been wondering that myself. I think its an important puzzle piece.
There are a few things I wonder about that I will share. In regards to the Brawley part. As much as I too want to discredit anything about the trip at times because its either almost impossible due to suggested time lines, pinging, or denied by friends its been tough. So far I've been trying to only base my assumptions on news reports interviews and police reports. Although I have seen a numerous amount of changing published info on this case it is all that can be somewhat relied on. The following are some of the most thought provoking things to me. Only thoughts.

In the article below is stated almost as fact (though it is coming from Journalist not law enforcement) that police say the couple indeed met up. The puzzling part seems to be more so where it is they met. It would be interesting to know how they know they actually met. where it is that they met seems to be where it really starts. Maybe I am understanding the statement one way but if indeed they know they met then I believe the investigation knows where. Could have been used as a loose term or assumption as they are both missing at the same time but only because it says the police said it I sort of took it as close to factual (I say close loosely) That's the toughest to know as well though great theories thus far everyone. Which led me to the Brawley thing as "half way", or "coming from Brawley" seems to be constantly mentioned as where Audrey's side allegedly heard she may be heading. To pick him up.

The article states that it was reported by "several people" that he was returning from Brawley. Yet in other interviews His mother and friends dont really believe it. So as the moderator reported before is it not something to wonder who are these "several people"?

Lastly, if it was people he only knew from Brawley why wouldn't he at least mention it to even ONE person in his circle or group chat if he felt comfortable enough to share it with her who eventually told her sister (you know for the meeting him half way part). Even one friend that could vouch for him and say "oh yeah so and so from Brawley". Unless he met the Brawley connection for the first time that day which is sort of strange (to me) to have felt ok to travel that suddenly with a stranger to a place that nobody has much association with, if that indeed is somewhat out of character for him then it is a bit off (the san diego/tj reference). Truly there is little association significant enough that we know about coming from people he knows and Brawley (at least that are speaking up).

Now I've pondering on whether or not "several people" was an exaggeration of some sort but the only other place we see Bralwey come up again is in this alleged conversation she had with her sister. So I wonder are the "several people" her family that are taking Audrey's alleged last conversation with her sister as fact of where she went or is "several people" an exaggeration. Then is it possible the Brawley story (whether fact or not) is only associated with Audrey and this alleged convo with her sister because again on his end no one is vouching the connection. If that is true then another question is what was she keeping from her sister that he also was keeping from his friends. Sad part is if its all unrelated and something out of the ordinary happened, the info they didnt share really works against the case.

Just thoughts.

Respect to everyone.

http://www.kmir.com/story/35785107/you-ask-we-investigate-mothers-of-missing-couple-demand-answers

Hi I am new to posting but have been following the thread since the first couple pages. I guess I see how written word can be misread and am not looking to argue and would like to start by saying I mean no disrespect by anything I write and feel everyone is entitled to their theories. I definitely come in peace. Ann1989's question finally gave me the courage to post because I have been wondering that myself. I think its an important puzzle piece.
There are a few things I wonder about that I will share. In regards to the Brawley part. As much as I too want to discredit anything about the trip at times because its either almost impossible due to suggested time lines, pinging, or denied by friends its been tough. So far I've been trying to only base my assumptions on news reports interviews and police reports. Although I have seen a numerous amount of changing published info on this case it is all that can be somewhat relied on. The following are some of the most thought provoking things to me. Only thoughts.

In the article below is stated almost as fact (though it is coming from Journalist not law enforcement) that police say the couple indeed met up. The puzzling part seems to be more so where it is they met. It would be interesting to know how they know they actually met. where it is that they met seems to be where it really starts. Maybe I am understanding the statement one way but if indeed they know they met then I believe the investigation knows where. Could have been used as a loose term or assumption as they are both missing at the same time but only because it says the police said it I sort of took it as close to factual (I say close loosely) That's the toughest to know as well though great theories thus far everyone. Which led me to the Brawley thing as "half way", or "coming from Brawley" seems to be constantly mentioned as where Audrey's side allegedly heard she may be heading. To pick him up.

The article states that it was reported by "several people" that he was returning from Brawley. Yet in other interviews His mother and friends dont really believe it. So as the moderator reported before is it not something to wonder who are these "several people"?

Lastly, if it was people he only knew from Brawley why wouldn't he at least mention it to even ONE person in his circle or group chat if he felt comfortable enough to share it with her who eventually told her sister (you know for the meeting him half way part). Even one friend that could vouch for him and say "oh yeah so and so from Brawley". Unless he met the Brawley connection for the first time that day which is sort of strange (to me) to have felt ok to travel that suddenly with a stranger to a place that nobody has much association with, if that indeed is somewhat out of character for him then it is a bit off (the san diego/tj reference). Truly there is little association significant enough that we know about coming from people he knows and Brawley (at least that are speaking up).

Now I've pondering on whether or not "several people" was an exaggeration of some sort but the only other place we see Bralwey come up again is in this alleged conversation she had with her sister. So I wonder are the "several people" her family that are taking Audrey's alleged last conversation with her sister as fact of where she went or is "several people" an exaggeration. Then is it possible the Brawley story (whether fact or not) is only associated with Audrey and this alleged convo with her sister because again on his end no one is vouching the connection. If that is true then another question is what was she keeping from her sister that he also was keeping from his friends. Sad part is if its all unrelated and something out of the ordinary happened, the info they didnt share really works against the case.

Just thoughts.

Respect to everyone.

http://www.kmir.com/story/35785107/you-ask-we-investigate-mothers-of-missing-couple-demand-answers

Indio PD also stated that friends interviewed brought about the idea of Brawley. Well now I'm confused! This whole time I assumed it was ONLY Audrey telling the sister about Brawley but is it possible someone else did too or perhaps IPD can't even report their own data correctly...

"Based on interviews with friends, we believe that Jonathan may have been travelling from Brawley for an unknown reason."

https://www.facebook.com/indiopolicedepartment/

Motives just need to stick out here...
Jealousy
Coveting
Greed
Financial Gain
Anger
Something
Some say drugs, like a BUY, some suggest a chance to make some money by working, I can't see a abduction or Robbery coming out of a chance to work.
I could see if he was going to peddle and turn a car or something for profit he would have to have capitol $$$ in order to do that, Does anyone know what kind of nest egg he had?
If he had no nest egg did he lead someone on that he did? If so it would seem that anything above the board would not warrant anything bad, just civil action....Poking here....
It all seems to be around Jonathan and who he left with Wednesday late.

Just thoughts.

Respect to everyone.

You bring up a lot of interesting points, and it's really helpful that you show your thought process on this as well.

I really wonder if there isn't simple confusion on the Brawley matter. For instance, maybe JDR met someone who was from Brawley, and he was helping him/her move, or was going to meet some new people at a bar or house party mid-way. Whatever the plans were that night, it seems that they weren't long in duration. As in, they were probably made that day. Or even at the last minute.

Exactly. It's a bit frustrating. I think it would only be right for KMIR, as they've been the most active journalists, to put out a retraction or correction with accurate information or advising that they published something wrong and dont know the accuracy of something. I can name a few things that have been reported inaccurately (and I only say that because once we see several versions of it, someone has to be off):
Scent dogs caught. In the field vs in front of the car, 20 vs 50 yards
Purse left behind then not left behind
Did she send the picture to her mom or sister (we now know from her mothers mouth she made contact with her as well).
At one point we heard the picture she sent was of them in his apt, now its the one we see on flyers.
Biggest of them all, Brawley. Who "several people are".
I am sure I am even missing some. Until then, the great theories that are being compiled here are really on the strength of news that could be inaccurate. Not saying its intentional but its like telephone.
I think the case deserves retractions, honesty to how naive they are to the happenings, or revisions of accurate accounts.

Motives just need to stick out here...
Jealousy
Coveting
Greed
Financial Gain
Anger
Something
Some say drugs, like a BUY, some suggest a chance to make some money by working, I can't see a abduction or Robbery coming out of a chance to work.
I could see if he was going to peddle and turn a car or something for profit he would have to have capitol $$$ in order to do that, Does anyone know what kind of nest egg he had?
If he had no nest egg did he lead someone on that he did? If so it would seem that anything above the board would not warrant anything bad, just civil action....Poking here....
It all seems to be around Jonathan and who he left with Wednesday late.

Just a reminder, Todd Kolhepp lured four of his victims to his property with offers of jobs.

I watched an ID channel show the other night (I'd have to look it up to tell you exactly which) where the daughter of a homeowner was killed by the guys who came to fix the septic.

Ted Bundy often feigned a need for help with his victims.

You bring up a lot of interesting points, and it's really helpful that you show your thought process on this as well.

I really wonder if there isn't simple confusion on the Brawley matter. For instance, maybe JDR met someone who was from Brawley, and he was helping him/her move, or was going to meet some new people at a bar or house party mid-way. Whatever the plans were that night, it seems that they weren't long in duration. As in, they were probably made that day. Or even at the last minute.

Good point it's crossed my mind, the part about confusion maybe naming the wrong city or something or not naming the exact city. There are cities between Coachella and Brawley and past it's easy to say he was coming from Brawley as it may be more widely known to her and her sister then a smaller town. For instances someone can say going to LA instead of Carson. I have no position on believing or not believing the family and friends in my efforts to look at it objectively but with that said if we choose to believe them and take into consideration that his friend made it seem as though he was (for lack of better word for the impression I got) per-cautious then we may wonder why not tell someone of your plans or new friends. In the interview his friend said he was afraid while in San Diego to consider going to TJ in fear of something happening. Which is what sort of makes me think that if he made a new friend somewhere or was going somewhere out of the ordinary he may have mentioned it to someone besides her. It's weird that at this time, unless someone is not speaking up Audrey & The "Several People" are the only one that knew of any mention of Brawley.

Exactly. It's a bit frustrating. I think it would only be right for KMIR, as they've been the most active journalists, to put out a retraction or correction with accurate information or advising that they published something wrong and dont know the accuracy of something. I can name a few things that have been reported inaccurately (and I only say that because once we see several versions of it, someone has to be off):
Scent dogs caught. In the field vs in front of the car, 20 vs 50 yards
Purse left behind then not left behind
Did she send the picture to her mom or sister (we now know from her mothers mouth she made contact with her as well).
At one point we heard the picture she sent was of them in his apt, now its the one we see on flyers.
Biggest of them all, Brawley. Who "several people are".
I am sure I am even missing some. Until then, the great theories that are being compiled here are really on the strength of news that could be inaccurate. Not saying its intentional but its like telephone.
I think the case deserves retractions, honesty to how naive they are to the happenings, or revisions of accurate accounts.

I don't follow all that many missing person cases, but with all the ones I have followed, the frustration we are encountering here is prevalent.

The McStay case is a perfect example. Almost none of the info given to the public, for years!!!!!, turned out to be true.

What "WE" know, may just not be a priority for LE. They may deliver just enough info. to stir up memory and hopefully useful leads.

I just realized something and curious about it. I noticed on the flyers posted it now says to contact RCSD dedicated tip line or Walter Clark Legal Group.

Any thoughts on why a legal group would be involved/ added to flyer?

Are there any towns/restaurants/etc in the area that sound like Brawley or could autocorrect to Brawley?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Are there any towns/restaurants/etc in the area that sound like Brawley or could autocorrect to Brawley?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

That's funny you should mention that. I tried to see if there was anything that auto-corrected to Brawley on my phone, and nothing did. But, yeah, I was wondering the same thing.

I just realized something and curious about it. I noticed on the flyers posted it now says to contact RCSD dedicated tip line or Walter Clark Legal Group.

Any thoughts on why a legal group would be involved/ added to flyer?

Maybe the reward?

Walter Clark Legal Group is a personal injury firm, but maybe they offered their services. There might be someone who wants to give a lead, who either fears ICE or has a record and would not want to speak directly with LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme