Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that they found the car locked but with the left rear passenger window half way down, even though it should have been only two of them in the car.

Yes the rear window always gets my immediate attention when we see the photo of the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there3 is a body farm near Austin, tx as well.

I don't know of any other body farms other than this one. I've checked it out before, including on google earth.

This is a different environment than the Midwest. This is hot, dry desert. Similar to Maricela Garcia's situation, except hotter and dryer. I think even clothing would be long gone after 2 1/2 months.

<modsnip>

The last report is that both of their scent was tracked on the hill.

The last report is that both of their scent was tracked on the hill.

Didn't LEO ultimately say her purse was not in the car? I think it's odd that the back window was down but where I live we do that sometimes when it's nice out but you don't want too much air. I don't know that there's any evidence that he was the last person to see her.

I came across this case and thought of Jon and Audrey. Could be close in theory to what has happened with them except of course we don't know of any evidence suggesting they had ties to anything or anyone that would bring harm to them.

http://www.jhmoncrieff.com/the-bizarre-disappearance-of-chris-mittendorf-and-kristina-branum/

Foul play was suspected for this couple and even a theory around it due to a questionable box found in their home. However ultimately there has never been a confirmed explanation.

If Jon and Audrey did leave on their own, I believe what I've said all along... that they got caught up in something and it was the only way. Or they got caught up in something and were made to disappear. I really do t believe this was planned.

Here is what we know about this mystery.

The disappearance

Audrey Moran, 26, left her sister's Coachella home May 10.
She said she was going to pick up her boyfriend, Jonathan Reynoso, 28, who was returning from Brawley.
Moran claimed she was going to give Reynoso a ride to his Palm Desert home.
That night, the sister received a photo of the couple at Reynoso's home, but police say it was an older picture.
Moran drove a 2010 GMC Terrain SUV, which police found May 12. It was*parked along westbound Interstate 10, west of Oak Valley Parkway in Beaumont.

The investigation

Indio police used the National Law Enforcement Teletype System and Missing Unidentified Person System to spread word across the country."
Several thousand" work hours have gone into the investigation and that number is growing, a sergeant says.
The SUV was fueled and operating normally when police found it.
A bloodhound detected the couple's scents, but it ended about 20 yards west of the vehicle.
Police haven't found any signs of foul play.
Nothing significant or out of the ordinary was found in a forensic test on the SUV.
Reynoso and Moran's cell phones are missing and apparently turned off.
Cell phone towers never picked up Moran's phone calls outside of Indio and Coachella the night she disappeared.
Police say Moran sent her sister the photo for fun and there was nothing suspicious about the picture.
Caltrans officials say*cameras on Interstate 10 do not record footage and are specifically for showing live traffic conditions.
They are still trying to confirm Reynoso was in Brawley.
No purse or wallet has been found.
Police checked financial records but there was no suspicious activity.
Police interviewed friends and family across the Inland Empire. No one said they were expecting a visit on May 10.
The case*has now been handed to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department Central Homicide Unit.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/crime_courts/2017/06/22/jonathan-reynoso-audrey-moran/407081001/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Here is what we know about this mystery.

The disappearance

Audrey Moran, 26, left her sister's Coachella home May 10.
She said she was going to pick up her boyfriend, Jonathan Reynoso, 28, who was returning from Brawley.
Moran claimed she was going to give Reynoso a ride to his Palm Desert home.
That night, the sister received a photo of the couple at Reynoso's home, but police say it was an older picture.
Moran drove a 2010 GMC Terrain SUV, which police found May 12. It was*parked along westbound Interstate 10, west of Oak Valley Parkway in Beaumont.

The investigation

Indio police used the National Law Enforcement Teletype System and Missing Unidentified Person System to spread word across the country."
Several thousand" work hours have gone into the investigation and that number is growing, a sergeant says.
The SUV was fueled and operating normally when police found it.
A bloodhound detected the couple's scents, but it ended about 20 yards west of the vehicle.
Police haven't found any signs of foul play.
Nothing significant or out of the ordinary was found in a forensic test on the SUV.
Reynoso and Moran's cell phones are missing and apparently turned off.
Cell phone towers never picked up Moran's phone calls outside of Indio and Coachella the night she disappeared.
Police say Moran sent her sister the photo for fun and there was nothing suspicious about the picture.
Caltrans officials say*cameras on Interstate 10 do not record footage and are specifically for showing live traffic conditions.
They are still trying to confirm Reynoso was in Brawley.
No purse or wallet has been found.
Police checked financial records but there was no suspicious activity.
Police interviewed friends and family across the Inland Empire. No one said they were expecting a visit on May 10.
The case*has now been handed to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department Central Homicide Unit.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/crime_courts/2017/06/22/jonathan-reynoso-audrey-moran/407081001/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

The teletype system simply refers to NCIC, which would check fingerprints and any other law enforcement agency that takes them into custody or comes across them and runs their name. If they haven't had fingerprints taken, no dice. In my state, you don't have fingerprints taken for a driver license but to the best of my knowledge, you do in CA. Also, this system does not crosscheck with Homeland Security even though it is a federal database. Another thought on data checking- southbound to Mexico passports are required by federal law but not checked.

This story is so conflicting because many information contradicts on the news.

Anyways from my personal experience; I'm 27 and I have many friends without a FB account. That's totally normal at this age.

Second, older sister lives 2 hours away in OC and I go visit her once or twice a month. So I also think that visiting her sister is normal.

About the vehicle... if they were waiting for someone its probable he went up the hill to see if the vehicle they were waiting for was approaching since waiting next to their SUV could be dangerous. Maybe he has a clear view from up there.

Lastly, if this is cartel .....this is horrible but for many that don't know how the cartel works. I'll just say two things. If it's about loyalty or disrespect they will kill you and won't care to hide the body because it's a message to the rest.
But, if they're not trying to send a message they will simply just burn your body, buried, or throw it in the ocean.
On the other hand, if this is about money they might still be alive to work for the money which is even worst because they could be using them as slaves (if they stoled money or lost merchandise).

There just possibilities. I hope they're found alive although I find it rare since I'm on the same age group and cellphone, car and money is important.

<modsnip>

One more thing
I read that they might have been followed by someone and that's why they parked on the side of the road.

I find that hard to believe I would of speed off and probably crashed the other car or called for help.
But of course that's my reaction, the only reason I would of pulled to the side is if the person besides me or behind me had a gun to my head and I didn't had enough time to react.

That makes me wonder if there was a third person since the back window was down. The only thing that bothers me is that sometimes when I drive my brothers suv by mistake I sometimes put the back passenger window down when I'm trying to put my (driver) window down.

At first I thought maybe she saw something being a short to the storage facility or heard about something or could have met somebody and offered her boyfriend to help so we can make some extra cash on the side and things went left but I feel like if this had anything to do with where she work there would have been more evidence provided by now or has been no mention of her workplace

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

At first I thought maybe she saw something being a short to the storage facility or heard about something or could have met somebody and offered her boyfriend to help so we can make some extra cash on the side and things went left but I feel like if this had anything to do with where she work there would have been more evidence provided by now or has been no mention of her workplace

I really don't think her place of employment is relevant.

It is because we have to look at all point maybe if she runs a big company it could be hate related since the SUV was registered to her parents.

Do you know anyone her age that would be in a high ranking position at a storage facility while attending community college? And the car was new when she was 19. More than likely it's owned by her parents which is why it's registered to them. <modsnip>

One more thing
I read that they might have been followed by someone and that's why they parked on the side of the road.

I find that hard to believe I would of speed off and probably crashed the other car or called for help.
But of course that's my reaction, the only reason I would of pulled to the side is if the person besides me or behind me had a gun to my head and I didn't had enough time to react.

That makes me wonder if there was a third person since the back window was down. The only thing that bothers me is that sometimes when I drive my brothers suv by mistake I sometimes put the back passenger window down when I'm trying to put my (driver) window down.

I think the dog hitting was a false positive, the car was dumped and an accomplice in a follow car picked him up. The as yet unidentified deceased male found yesterday 50 miles east of coachella is probably jonathan. The perps drove east hid the body then drove the opposite direction west a 100 miles and dumped the car. A follow vehicle picked up the driver. This tells me the crimes were committed somewhere by coachella to partway towards brawley. Audrey's phone never pinged out of coauchella valley and brawley is in imperial county.. so deduction tells me whatever happen was not far from her sister's house in coachella.

I think the dog hitting was a false positive, the car was dumped and an accomplice in a follow car picked him up. The as yet unidentified deceased male found yesterday 50 miles east of coachella is probably jonathan. The perps drove east hid the body then drove the opposite direction west a 100 miles and dumped the car. A follow vehicle picked up the driver. This tells me the crimes were committed somewhere by coachella to partway towards brawley. Audrey's phone never pinged out of coauchella valley and brawley is in imperial county.. so deduction tells me whatever happen was not far from her sister's house in coachella.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...puties-investigating-body-found-10/490449001/

This article says the body showed no obvious signs of foul play. California has 12% of the American population. I don't think it's Jon.

You would think they would have one in the desert considering the extremely different weather conditions. As far as clothing, it takes a lot to break down. I have come across articles of clothing in the desert that were obviously there for many years.

On a unrelated note, I did visit a mine a number of years ago that showed signs of someone living there, full of clothing, furniture, ironing board. Of course I didn't stay long. :scared:
Freakin yikes! :panic:

Do you know anyone her age that would be in a high ranking position at a storage facility while attending community college? And the car was new when she was 19. More than likely it's owned by her parents which is why it's registered to them. <modsnip>

I actually do know many people under 30 that have a high rank position. Maybe she knows somebody or her work skills are sufficient without a degree.

I really don't think her place of employment is relevant.
Well being a storage facility some crazy things may be stored there she young and possibly whoever could of swung some offers her way. Hey let me store this n that which isn't allowed if i pay u a 50 on the low... that was what i had initially thought as a theory

I think we need more information (facts) from the police department.
There's a lot of conflicting stories out in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya