Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the coroners reports for Riverside County and looking at other crimes in the area. What makes this disappearance stand out from other crime in that region is that most of the time when someone is killed, it's obvious. And the gang related deaths follow a similar MO. Someone pretty much gets shot where they stand, no one attempts to hide the murder.

There have been some missing young women cases that didn't turn out well, where the bodies were hidden, but there was nothing like this case where two, or even one young person almost seems to evaporate into air, and their vehicle is left so neatly behind-showing no obvious signs of foul play.

It's unusual. And I don't know what this means, but I do believe that a crime occurred. So maybe we are looking for an unusual perp/s.

There was a story on Dateline that involved a family from Fallbrook, CA. The story of the family had some similarities and unfortunately had a sad ending. And the were no signs of foul play and some clues pointed to them wanting to disappear (certain internet searches). Its a great episode.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McStay_family_murder

I was reading the coroners reports for Riverside County and looking at other crimes in the area. What makes this disappearance stand out from other crime in that region is that most of the time when someone is killed, it's obvious. And the gang related deaths follow a similar MO. Someone pretty much gets shot where they stand, no one attempts to hide the murder.

There have been some missing young women cases that didn't turn out well, where the bodies were hidden, but there was nothing like this case where two, or even one young person almost seems to evaporate into air, and their vehicle is left so neatly behind-showing no obvious signs of foul play.

It's unusual. And I don't know what this means, but I do believe that a crime occurred. So maybe we are looking for an unusual perp/s.

Thankfully LE didn't go on the premise that Erin Corwin disappeared voluntarily and started poking around. That coupled with her friend coming forward with Erin's last texts certainly helped.

I wonder if some friends or acquaintances know more in this case and are afraid to come forward.

Usership is way up today. Hopefully someone who knows something is reading here.

I totally respect what you're saying. I just don't see any evidence of foul play here. Not even a stray hair. And it wasn't you that said it, but the car WAS full of gas. Yes they were social, but we don't know what was going on in their lives. You know how we always think that other people have the perfect lives but we don't know what goes on behind closed doors? Maybe there WAS something to escape from. It's just a theory that I posed because I haven't seen one indication that they were taken and I think that's something worth looking into. <modsnip>
I agree we don't know much about them eject what they seem to give off from frm an outside perspective. I know beautiful ppl with the closest supportive families who are depressed or unhappy for personal reasons. <modsnip>

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I think if this were JDR we'd know by now.
I emailed KMIR, the coachella valley news station asking if there had been an identification, this is their reply at 10:06am.
"the coroners office has not released the name of that victim yet. We will hopefully update as soon as we get information from them."

I agree we don't know much about them eject what they seem to give off from frm an outside perspective. I know beautiful ppl with the closest supportive families who are depressed or unhappy for personal reasons. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

I don't know anyone who doesn't have a bad day here and there, but most of us don't leave town with our boyfriends, ditching a perfectly good vehicle in the process.

In this day and age, young people are often at home longer. Especially if they are in school.

Actually, now that I think about it, I actually lived at my mother's home, off and on, during that time in my life. I loved it. If you have a great relationship with your parent/s it's actually a really great way to make ends meet while you're getting your life off the ground.

<modsnip>

I don't know anyone who doesn't have a bad day here and there, but most of us don't leave town with our boyfriends, ditching a perfectly good vehicle in the process.

In this day and age, young people are often at home longer. Especially if they are in school.

Actually, now that I think about it, I actually lived at my mother's home, off and on, during that time in my life. I loved it. If you have a great relationship with your parent/s it's actually a really great way to make ends meet while you're getting your life off the ground.
never said this is why she decided to leave home. I was simply agreeing with his thought that we don't know what they were dealing with behind closed doors....

<modsnip>

<modsnip>. I can't shake the feeling that AM went to her sister's place as a casual visit.

I agree. I am not saying that it is impossible to disappear but its not that easy to do it successfully and without trace. Good luck turning on cellphone service, getting a mortgage, bank account, renting an apartment , etc. without ID. I am pretty certain that all states require a picture (facial recognition) and a fingerprint to get an ID. I dont think they were dumb enough to move from the United States of America to a place like Mexico.
Even though it's truly hard to do, I believe it can be done with help and someone covering your trail for you. However, I don't think that's what Audrey did. I don't think she would abandon her family.

The body farm in Tennessee -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ide-decompose-forensic-researchers-study.html

I believe there are others throughout the U.S. I think it is cool but also a little yuck.
I think it is only semantics..the article does say "appears to be".. and that takes time.
I don't know of any other body farms other than this one. I've checked it out before, including on google earth.

This is a different environment than the Midwest. This is hot, dry desert. Similar to Maricela Garcia's situation, except hotter and dryer. I think even clothing would be long gone after 2 1/2 months.

I don't know of any other body farms other than this one. I've checked it out before, including on google earth.

This is a different environment than the Midwest. This is hot, dry desert. Similar to Maricela Garcia's situation, except hotter and dryer. I think even clothing would be long gone after 2 1/2 months.
Oh I agree!

I thought I read of one out in AZ or CA. The name was different but same type of experiments.

ETA The crazy stubborn me had to look.

These 6 'Body Farms' Help Forensic Anthropologists Learn To Solve Crimes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kristi...pologists-learn-to-solve-crimes/#45168335489f

You would think they would have one in the desert considering the extremely different weather conditions. As far as clothing, it takes a lot to break down. I have come across articles of clothing in the desert that were obviously there for many years.

On a unrelated note, I did visit a mine a number of years ago that showed signs of someone living there, full of clothing, furniture, ironing board. Of course I didn't stay long. :scared:

To correct my post, I DON'T feel that she went to her sister's as a casual visit.

I agree. I don't know that she was completely forthcoming with her sister, but I think that she may have said something her sister didn't understand for what it was at the time.

I can't recall if this has been suggested before but maybe it was someone who did know AM and knew that she was close with her sister but didn't realize that her sister knew that picture was old. She said she was going to pick JR up and take him to his place- the picture she sent was of the two of them at his place- so what if someone sent the picture to AM's sister from her phone as a way to make it look like she made it to his place as a way to throw off/ delay suspicions about what happened to AM and JR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't recall if this has been suggested before but maybe it was someone who did know AM and knew that she was close with her sister but didn't realize that her sister knew that picture was old. She said she was going to pick JR up and take him to his place- the picture she sent was of the two of them at his place- so what if someone sent the picture to AM's sister from her phone as a way to make it look like she made it to his place as a way to throw off/ delay suspicions about what happened to AM and JR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The picture was actually sent to her mother.

She went to visit her sister on the way to pick up Jonathan. She communicated with her mom via text after picking him up according to this video: http://www.kmir.com/story/35785107/you-ask-we-investigate-mothers-of-missing-couple-demand-answers

All of her clothes are still in her room. She did not take one thing.

Yes, this seems to be current story. I don't doubt for a second that the sister is telling the truth. I just suspect there may be an underlying reason for the visit.

Yes, this seems to be current story. I don't doubt for a second that the sister is telling the truth. I just suspect there may be an underlying reason for the visit.

I find it odd that they found the car locked but with the left rear passenger window half way down, even though it should have been only two of them in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member