Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this correct? --> AMs phone last pinged at midnight, and gps shows the phone never left the east Coachella area.

IF that is correct, and IF it's possible JR never left his apartment.... we have a very different scenario at play.

Hello all, I noticed that offdutycriminologist got everyone's attention with a post.
In one of the replies it was noted that Brawley had some good medical facilities, I think we can rule that one out based on the timeline.

I just can't see a doctor's appointment at 7ish, since he was not working it's unlikely, not impossible on a Wednesday, but unlikely.
If the trip to Brawley is the real deal google says I can do it by the 86 or the 111 in 1 hour 30 to 40 minutes to main street, it's doable.
But what would one do there for such a fast turn around?
Someone had to be available ASAP to take him there or led him to believe he was being taken there quickly.
How did he get there? BIG Question.
He could of had pizza and ate it along the way, someone may have called him to expedite things, "It's on type of thing.... It's simple take it with you
After reading some of these post, It is highly probable that someone could have lured Audrey out somewhere, she could have been thinking it was Jonathon.
No reason to doubt the authenticity of the text, she trusted him.
Another big question is if he did go to Brawley, why didn't he get a ride from her, was she at work or school? It was after 6:30 in the evening.
I believe the SUV parked far away was to throw people off course. LE has to know way more than we do.
God I pray for justice to be at hand here, and resolve ASAP. Amen....

You know after thinking out loud here some things can fit together here......
The timeline fits for a fast trip, like someone said in a previous post, the trip could be for so many things...
It could have been an "on call" thing, he got the nod to go, he probably wasn't expecting to have her pick him up, he probably stuffed the pizza pie as in "stuffing the pie hole" as fast as he could or along the way.
I would focus on who picked him up period.
He may have never made it out of Coachella if someone had planned bad intent here. It fits, who picked him up?
Probably went from bad to worse right there.....
Maybe someone had concluded that Audrey was a risk because they thought Jonathan had mentioned something previously.
I don't believe she was planning to pick him up as well, sort of a short notice for sure.
I know LE has to be focusing right there, or at least they should be, conclude or eliminate the possibility.

Hello all, I noticed that offdutycriminologist got everyone's attention with a post.
In one of the replies it was noted that Brawley had some good medical facilities, I think we can rule that one out based on the timeline.

I just can't see a doctor's appointment at 7ish, since he was not working it's unlikely, not impossible on a Wednesday, but unlikely.
If the trip to Brawley is the real deal google says I can do it by the 86 or the 111 in 1 hour 30 to 40 minutes to main street, it's doable.
Someone had to be available ASAP to take him there or led him to believe he was being taken there quickly.
He could of had pizza and ate it along the way, someone may have called him to expedite things, "It's on type of thing.... It's simple take it with you
After reading some of these post, It is highly probable that someone could have lured Audrey out somewhere, she could have been thinking it was Jonathon.
Another big question is if he did go to Brawley, why didn't he get a ride from her, was she at work or school? It was after 6:30 in the evening.
I believe the SUV parked far away was to throw people off course. LE has to know way more than we do.

The timeline fits for a fast trip, like someone said in a previous post, the trip could be for so many things...
It could have been an "on call" thing, he got the nod to go, he probably wasn't expecting to have her pick him up, he probably stuffed the pizza pie as in "stuffing the pie hole" as fast as he could or along the way.
He may have never made it out of Coachella if someone had planned bad intent here. It fits, who picked him up?
Maybe someone had concluded that Audrey was a risk because they thought Jonathan had mentioned something previously.
I don't believe she was planning to pick him up as well, sort of a short notice for sure.
I know LE has to be focusing right there, or at least they should be, conclude or eliminate the possibility.

I was the one who mentioned medical facilities in Brawley. Brawley, for how small the population is, does have a pretty high crime rate. But they also have an open access medical clinic, that works on a sliding scale--and that is open until midnight.

There is nothing to indicate that JDR went anywhere to either seek a check-up or go with a friend who was seeking a check-up. My point was that if Brawley factors into this case, there are other reasons to go there, than any kind of illegal activity.

I gave that information as more of a "for instance" than anything that I actually believe is directly involved with this case.

Regarding everything else you point to, there's not a whole lot of concrete information to be had.

I really hope that JDR and AM will be found, soon. And alive (though I know the odds aren't good.)

I'm thinking it might actually be easier for LE to find out who gave JDR a ride or took him from Palm Desert/ his apt and go from there. Depending on what kind of apt complex he lives in, it's very possible there are security cameras in the complex or in the vicinity. Let's say he walked to a gas station or store to meet his ride, there's also a good chance cameras might've caught something.

I'm thinking it might actually be easier for LE to find out who gave JDR a ride or took him from Palm Desert/ his apt and go from there. Depending on what kind of apt complex he lives in, it's very possible there are security cameras in the complex or in the vicinity. Let's say he walked to a gas station or store to meet his ride, there's also a good chance cameras might've caught something.

While I await verification as a professional user... a few thoughts:

1. This thread has quickly become a huge tree with a lot of branches. I think if you were to write down what is actually KNOWN, it would boil down to very little. For example, the fact that no one really knows where JDR was or who he was with the last day he was seen. We have some varying accounts given by different people but none of them really qualify as witnesses. The roommate has not spoken publicly and LE has not said "the roommate says that he and Jon (insert manly activity here) and ate pizza) until JDR left with his friends for the evening and he was the last person to see JDR."

2. I feel like there has been so much speculation here that some of it is now being taken as gospel. Certain parts of the timeline have been established as "fact" when in fact they are not.

3. Objectivity should remain key. All missing people deserve to be found. Some don't want to be found. The priority of finding them should not be based on how young/smart/pretty/popular they are. The same goes for missing people who have disastrous pasts. They deserve the same priority.

4. Go back to the basics. Start with what is absolutely known and is not an assumption and go from there.

1. This thread has quickly become a huge tree with a lot of branches. I think if you were to write down what is actually KNOWN, it would boil down to very little. For example, the fact that no one really knows where JDR was or who he was with the last day he was seen. We have some varying accounts given by different people but none of them really qualify as witnesses. The roommate has not spoken publicly and LE has not said "the roommate says that he and Jon (insert manly activity here) and ate pizza) until JDR left with his friends for the evening and he was the last person to see JDR."

2. I feel like there has been so much speculation here that some of it is now being taken as gospel. Certain parts of the timeline have been established as "fact" when in fact they are not.

3. Objectivity should remain key. All missing people deserve to be found. Some don't want to be found. The priority of finding them should not be based on how young/smart/pretty/popular they are. The same goes for missing people who have disastrous pasts. They deserve the same priority.

4. Go back to the basics. Start with what is absolutely known and is not an assumption and go from there.

I totally agree with looking at the basics and starting from there, and am very much looking forward to your analysis. But FYI, there is some very real indication that JDR's roommate's account of seeing him, has some reliability.

For example we know JDR's roommate was female. She's right here in this clip immediately below, stating that she saw JDR the afternoon of May 10, in the apartment that they share.

http://www.kmir.com/story/35830258/you-ask-we-investigate-missing-couples-last-messages

Here is an article that doesn't mention the roommate per se, but mentions that JDR was last seen at his home in Palm Desert.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/crime_courts/2017/06/12/audrey-moran-jonathan-reynoso/387509001/

And here in the below article it is mentioned, again, that the roommate was the last person reported to have seen JDR, who can be questioned at this time.

"Both Moran and Reynoso were last seen on May 10, when Moran spent time with her sister and Reynoso with his roommate."

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/crime_courts/2017/05/23/missing-audrey-moran-jon-reynoso-darling/338016001/

I'm not sure why this was in response to my post, but basically we know Jonathan left his apt in some way or another. We know that for a fact since he's not there anymore. So hopefully there are cameras in or around his apt complex that might have caught something. Since Palm Desert is more populated and has more businesses, there's a higher chance something was picked up on security cameras than say the more rural Coachella or Imperial County.

Off Duty,

There's no need to be verified to present a theory. I sincerely would like to know, based on facts not in question, what you believe are the strongest leads on this case.

I'm not sure why this was in response to my post, but basically we know Jonathan left his apt in some way or another. We know that for a fact since he's not there anymore. So hopefully there are cameras in or around his apt complex that might have caught something. Since Palm Desert is more populated and has more businesses, there's a higher chance something was picked up on security cameras than say the more rural Coachella or Imperial County.

A lot of apartment complexes have cameras. In fact, on another case I've been following, the Jennifer Kesse disappearance, the only tangible evidence they have is surveillance footage of a POI at the apartment complex where Kesse's car was abandoned.

Trying to anticipate what evidence LE is utilizing to find JDR and AM seems legitimate, to me anyway. I don't think anyone is saying they know for certain, only what they imagine might help in the search.

I totally agree with looking at the basics and starting from there, and am very much looking forward to your analysis. But FYI, there is some very real indication that JDR's roommate's account of seeing him, has some reliability.

For example we know JDR's roommate was female. She's right here in this clip immediately below, stating that she saw JDR the afternoon of May 10, in the apartment that they share.

http://www.kmir.com/story/35830258/you-ask-we-investigate-missing-couples-last-messages

Here is an article that doesn't mention the roommate per se, but mentions that JDR was last seen at his home in Palm Desert.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/crime_courts/2017/06/12/audrey-moran-jonathan-reynoso/387509001/

And here in the below article it is mentioned, again, that the roommate was the last person reported to have seen JDR, who can be questioned at this time.

"Both Moran and Reynoso were last seen on May 10, when Moran spent time with her sister and Reynoso with his roommate."

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/crime_courts/2017/05/23/missing-audrey-moran-jon-reynoso-darling/338016001/

Yes and the roommate does seem credible, she doesn't come across as dishonest or misleading. I think this is the last only proof of life so to speak, or the last time we have an account that everything was ok. If he did only have a wifi access and not roaming for his phone, I wonder if LE has or could see when it was last used.

Off Duty,

There's no need to be verified to present a theory. I sincerely would like to know, based on facts not in question, what you believe are the strongest leads on this case.

Of course there's no need to be verified, but I believe the posts right around #775 indicated that anything I said wouldn't be taken seriously until I provided some kind of proof, and I will establish here and now with God as my witness that news articles are not proof and anyone on this forum who has ever worked in law enforcement understands that and really anyone who hasn't been living under a rock the last nine months should understand that as well.

You're right, we should stick to the basic facts, but not always. We take the nuts and bolts of the case and try to fill in the blanks with plausible scenarios and speculation.

The facts are:

JR and AM are missing and have been since roughly the same time frame (Thursday night, May 10th).

AM visited with her sister that night.

AM's mother received at least one text from her daughter after leaving her sister's.

AM's vehicle was located on the side of the freeway 2 days later.

Other than these facts, not much too go on.

You're right, we should stick to the basic facts, but not always. We take the nuts and bolts of the case and try to fill in the blanks with plausible scenarios and speculation.

The facts are:

JR and AM are missing and have been since roughly the same time frame (Thursday night, May 10th).

AM visited with her sister that night.

AM's mother received at least one text from her daughter after leaving her sister's.

AM's vehicle was located on the side of the freeway 2 days later.

Other than these facts, not much too go on.

All correct except her mother received a text from AM's phone.

Also, at some point, both phones died/were shut off.

Good compiling!

"Consequences seen and unforeseen."

All correct except her mother received a text from AM's phone.

Also, at some point, both phones died/were shut off.

Good compiling!

Yes that is what I meant. I take most of what has been reported with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that is what I meant. I take most of what has been reported with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very wise. I've been following your posts closely since this forum began. You seem to have a nose for this stuff.

Does anyone know if AM told her sister she waa going to Brawley via text or verbally? If via text anyone, including JR, or another person, could have sent that text.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm hoping that LE invited those close special friends to a lie detector test, something has to give here.... does anyone know if there has been some electronic questioning?

I'm hoping that LE invited those close special friends to a lie detector test, something has to give here.... does anyone know if there has been some electronic questioning?

I may be wrong but I doubt LE could request such a thing, unless they have reason or evidence to believe any of them are involved. It's a violation of rights. Those tests are not entirely accurate anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M