Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know who answered the door at that apartment to receive the pizza!

Male, Female, what did the delivery person see?

Surely LE has followed this up?

Do we know it was Jonathan who ordered it? do we know for a fact his card was charged?

JR and AM's scents were picked up at the location the SUV was abandoned.

If their disappearance is the work of a jealous ex-BF, I find it hard to believe he transferred these two to a second car all by himself. Especially if the scents went 50' into the field AND 20 yds. I front of the SUV. Unless, he had a gun and was threatening to harm AM if they didn't both get into the next auto, this person would need a second pair of hands to manage these two young, strong, agile people.

Burning one's own car is certainly a big move, and would absolutely be a sign of covering up a crime. I'm having gruesome thoughts about what type of crime that might be. :(

OK so since we are now seeing that this might be a jealous ex bf that might have harmed them wouldnt the bloodhound be able to track that ex bfs scent as well to see if he was ever there with them, or has it been far too long for them to have a trace?

If their disappearance is the work of a jealous ex-BF, I find it hard to believe he transferred these two to a second car all by himself. Especially if the scents went 50' into the field AND 20 yds. I front of the SUV. Unless, he had a gun and was threatening to harm AM if they didn't both get into the next auto, this person would need a second pair of hands to manage these two young, strong, agile people.

Burning one's own car is certainly a big move, and would absolutely be a sign of covering up a crime. I'm having gruesome thoughts about what type of crime that might be. :(
WAIT! I was rereading this and realized yet another issue with the transfer. HOW would a second vehicle get there to transfer them in to? I think there has to be a minimum of two people involved in this abduction of these two.

OK so since we are now seeing that this might be a jealous ex bf that might have harmed them wouldnt the bloodhound be able to track that ex bfs scent as well to see if he was ever there with them, or has it been far too long for them to have a trace?
I don't think it's been too long. I hope they take this very important step before it's too late.

Where did you read/hear it was 50 into field "AND" 20?

I've only seen one or the other in reports and the PI said yesterday it was 50 in front of their car which leads one to think they possibly may have gotten into another vehicle.

I've only seen one or the other in reports and the PI said yesterday it was 50 in front of their car which leads one to think they possibly may have gotten into another vehicle.

I would like to know how accurate the dog picking up the scent is.

Are we allowed to discuss a missing person's home address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the address is on the pizza box, and according to the roommate, she wasn't home - she was at work. So... unless someone else was staying there, I think it's fair to assume it was him that ordered the pizza.

I wish we knew more about the times. Like what time did her mom get the pic and "I'm with Jon" text? I feel like that's important since the sister said Audrey left her house between 8-8:45. If she left her house closer to 8:45 then halfway to Brawley would put her arriving there about 9:20ish. Give or take since we don't know where "halfways" would be.

If Jon took off at 6:30 after eating pizza that puts him the soonest in Brawley at 8. Spends 30min there and 30-40min drive to meet Audrey puts him at meet spot at about the same time as Audrey.

It's super tight timeline but it's totally possible.

If he didn't have his own vehicle/driver's license, and wasn't driving and needed her to pick him up, how in the world did he get to Brawley, and if someone else took him there from home, why not just bring him home?

That part of the story doesn't make any sense.

If he didn't have his own vehicle/driver's license, and wasn't driving and needed her to pick him up, how in the world did he get to Brawley, and if someone else took him there from home, why not just bring him home?

That part of the story doesn't make any sense.

We've gone over this before on here. Without inventing a scenario... It's possible whomever he was with wasn't exactly a close friend and maybe they simply couldn't/ didn't want to drive all the way back to take him home.

I'm not suggesting Brawley ever really happened, I'm just saying it could have if you time it right. What I can't get away from is why Audrey would even think to say Brawley if it wasn't true that he told her that. It's a random city to choose from.

I should have said he lived in Palm Desert and there is a location called The Regent Palm Desert Apartment Homes off of Country Club Dr in Palm Desert, CA.
I deleted the address number but it really didnt seem necessary as you can google it. I never stated he lived at that address just that he lived in Palm Desert and that exists. Mostly posted to clarify that The Regent doesnt have double meaning it could just be a note for the pizza person.

It was a rush post either way its a quick find, im from the desert so I know the place, not sure if he lived there just an assumption. I thought it weird KMIR posted what I assume is his phone# and other things connecting the address on the box. I guessed at the phone number too due to the area code and he was from there originally according to the reports.

JR - 50'
http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/254676966-story
The family said that bloodhounds apparently tracked Reynoso’s scent 50-feet into a nearby field before losing it.

AM &JR - 20 yds (60') west of the vehicle
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/crime_courts/2017/05/16/audrey-moran-jonathan-reynoso/325359001/
A bloodhound detected the couple's scents, but it ended about 20 yards west of the vehicle.

We've gone over this before on here. Without inventing a scenario... It's possible whomever he was with wasn't exactly a close friend and maybe they simply couldn't/ didn't want to drive all the way back to take him home.

I'm not suggesting Brawley ever really happened, I'm just saying it could have if you time it right. What I can't get away from is why Audrey would even think to say Brawley if it wasn't true that he told her that. It's a random city to choose from.

What I find weird about the Brawley thing is that JR friends dont know of brawley, JR mom mentioned she doesnt believe the story (in previous vid report). Only person who said Brawley was allegedly her to her sister, her sister to the investigation, and the "several people" that were written about in one of the first articles. It's also a possibility if she did mention Brawley it doesnt necessarily mean he knew she mentioned Brawley to anyone. He could have been oblivious to it at home eating pizza (imo). Maybe she didnt want to say she was going to his apt as they werent a solid couple didnt want to give wrong impression, or lied for another reason like one she would have never assumed would have been a crucial pc of info. Not sure, but maybe, its safe to say we cant assume he had anything to do with the BRawley story.... right?

What I find weird about the Brawley thing is that JR friends dont know of brawley, JR mom mentioned she doesnt believe the story (in previous vid report). Only person who said Brawley was allegedly her to her sister, her sister to the investigation, and the "several people" that were written about in one of the first articles. It's also a possibility if she did mention Brawley it doesnt necessarily mean he knew she mentioned Brawley to anyone. He could have been oblivious to it at home eating pizza (imo). Maybe she didnt want to say she was going to his apt as they werent a solid couple didnt want to give wrong impression, or lied for another reason like one she would have never assumed would have been a crucial pc of info. Not sure, but maybe, its safe to say we cant assume he had anything to do with the BRawley story.... right?

I totally agree, it's entirely possible she made the whole thing up. We've discussed that route before on here too. I mentioned before that maybe she had plans big sis wouldn't approve of so she made that up. It's just so random to say Brawley.

While the person who received the "selfie" photo turned out to be AMs mom, I think the time is still probably accurate.

Here it says the photo was received at 8:45
http://ktla.com/2017/05/15/indio-po...issing-couple-not-heard-from-since-last-week/

I wish we had solid confirmation of that. If her sister said she left between 8-8:45 how could she already be with Jon at 8:45? Doesn't it take longer just to get to his apartment? Coachella to Palm Desert is 20-30min.

I'm guessing the Brawley thing was fabricated by AM to conceal some sort of information. Maybe AM met up with ex or another male that she was seeing prior to meeting up with JR but I didn't want to share that with her family.

Maybe there was confrontation with the ex or another "boyfriend" and AM wanted JR to be present in case things went bad?

JMO.

I'm guessing the Brawley thing was fabricated by AM to conceal some sort of information. Maybe AM met up with ex or another male that she was seeing prior to meeting up with JR but I didn't want to share that with her family.

Maybe there was confrontation with the ex or another "boyfriend" and AM wanted JR to be present in case things went bad?

JMO.

This is good... I like the way you're going with it. I wonder if this other guys place is anywhere near Beaumont? Or in that direction. All this is making me think that that Aaron dude really does know something, based on another comment he made.

Now that we know this new information about the car fire guy, I'd be very curious to know if HE has a Brawley connection. Often times, lies contain some truth, so maybe that's the connection.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Is also be curious to know if AM and the car fire guy had a texting relationship that turned into a phone call relationship in the days leading to the disappearance. If he had been planning a crime, he might have started calling to make arrangements because he wouldn't want any meetup or time evidence in writing?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member