Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video is not up yet, this what I 'heard' listening to the live stream, posted on the last page.

Thank you I watch kitty live video for the last 15 min but she didn't mention anything about an ex boyfriend or a car on fire or anything like that. Did it said what type of car was the ex boyfriend driving?

Thank you I watch kitty live video for the last 15 min but she didn't mention anything about an ex boyfriend or a car on fire or anything like that. Did it said what type of car was the ex boyfriend driving?

No name, and I don't think it said or showed the car.

Hopefully a video will be up soon, so all of us can watch it and glean the info as well as a picture of the pizza box...I'll be able to use the big pc which hopefully won't buffer.

cae5c7fce52082a466cf0eac6d22cf64.png

Not sure if this is okay to post, but I took a screenshot of the video from KMIR. I believe this is the "new photo" they described that "puts the whole timeline in question" JMO

also, the video special did not mention the other boyfriend by name or give at other specifics about his car or when/where/what happened to it. All Kitty said was that the PI discovered this man had torched his own car after HE HIMSELF reported it stolen. They went on to say that there are still no named suspects in the case.
The PI did mention something about how he thought doing something like that is a desperate move...
I wish I could remember exactly how he said it, but I cannot find anything on the special that just aired (link to text or viewable video)

So, the pizza was ordered at 6:44?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So, the pizza was ordered at 6:44?

She said 5:54, I can't read anytime stamp on the link Sarah provided.

ETA very bottom, underneath the Total Dollar amount 5/10/17 5:44? Gosh I will need to find my magnifying glass.

She said 5:54, I can't read anytime stamp on the link Sarah provided.

ETA very bottom, underneath the Total Dollar amount 5/10/17 5:44? Gosh I will need to find my magnifying glass.
Omg, me too!
I can't tell if its a 5 or 6

The area where the date and time is listed is very blurry. Hard to tell, but from what I can gather, the date reads 5/10/2017 (the date they disappeared) and the smudge next to it looks similar to the smudge (5) on the date. So I believe it says 5:44

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instruction
"The Regant"

I wonder if it has a double meaning or something

cae5c7fce52082a466cf0eac6d22cf64.png

Not sure if this is okay to post, but I took a screenshot of the video from KMIR. I believe this is the "new photo" they described that "puts the whole timeline in question" JMO

also, the video special did not mention the other boyfriend by name or give at other specifics about his car or when/where/what happened to it. All Kitty said was that the PI discovered this man had torched his own car after HE HIMSELF reported it stolen. They went on to say that there are still no named suspects in the case.
The PI did mention something about how he thought doing something like that is a desperate move...
I wish I could remember exactly how he said it, but I cannot find anything on the special that just aired (link to text or viewable video)
He could of been doing an insurance job. Claiming stolen torching car getting $$ for full coverage. Though if this was right around when they went missing then very coincidental... also wonder just wonder if this is the "Aaron"the friend mentioned. Never knew they had a pi either..

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I googled car torching around the areas from may 2017 but I couldn't find anything the closes was several cars in La and North on may 15 but the young man was capture

Well a little more info...... the ex bo motive does fit very well too, torching the car hampers forensics, I'm sure the arson team has determined the cause.
I'm hopefull they have his clothes that he wore that night for analysis.
Reporting it stolen and torching his car , has to be a type of offense.
I'll be in touch with the PI manana, to make sure he knows the details I gave LE. ON Star, vehicle sightings, Cherry Valley exit, etc.

The part " We want to stress investigators have not listed anyone as a suspect. " unless you obtain a search warrant...... like to see the request for search on those papers.....

I like how this was worded
"Audrey visited her sister and told her she was going to pick up Jonathan who needed a ride after a trip back from Brawley with a group of friends no one seems to know"
This makes it seem she didn't go halfways. Just picking him up could of been dwn the st from her sis.. also new theory maybe guy she was dating stalked jr. Got him alone at him. Then used jr phone Txt Am to meet here to pick "jr"up and he captures am in jealous rage

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Wow I know it's not a lot but it feels like we have learnt lots more. Another guy who torched his own car. This has my mind really looking at new ideas .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose it's just a matter of time before we know the other boyfriend's name, but I wonder if he has a past criminal history.

Also, does anyone know of it's common for LE to have a suspect in the case, yet not name them publicly? The few cases I've followed, the suspects were obvious and named by LE in the beginning. Seems LE is very tight-lipped on this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie