Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the first video, they "Were not dating exclusively".

The plot thickens.

I'm still wondering if there was another guy/boyfriend in the picture when they disappeared.

They are showing the special at 6pm. I'm at work, but I'm hoping to watch and I will update if I'm able to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KMIR talked to a PI.

Jon-PIZZA ordered 5:54...picture of the pizza box (who saves the box for two months?)

Jon and Audrey were not dating exclusive.

Audrey--a man she had been dating, they(KMIR)won't name, had his car [torched] and his home searched.

Rest of it was what we know. I think.

KMIR talked to a PI.

PPIZZA ordered 5:54...picture of the pizza box

Audrey--a man she had been dating, they haven't named, had his car [torched] and his home searched.
I got the impression the story was stating this person had torched his own car. But can't recall the exact wording they used.

Kmir said the man had "torched his car after reporting it missing"

TY! My laptop decided to buffer at that time and I missed 'the after he reported it missing' part of it...sigh

Wait wait reported his own car missing and then torched it...doesn't that seem like suspicious behavior? Am I missing something?

With the confirmation they weren't dating exclusively and now this torching of car business, my ideas about this case have shifted a bit...I feel like this is the most insight I've had since the inception of this case.

KMIR talked to a PI.

Jon-PIZZA ordered 5:54...picture of the pizza box (who saves the box for two months?)

Audrey--a man she had been dating, they(KMIR)won't name, had his car [torched] and his home searched.

My impression of all of this is, this other BF and torched car is something that maybe LE didn't want released and the info comes from the family, via LE or through the grapevine of friends. Obviously it's not directly from LE as they won't talk to the reporter. So take that with a grain of salt. Reporters often report erroneously or take it upon themselves to report facts that are not based in truth. We all know this, right?

However if the person in question did something to them and torched the car he transported them in, I believe chances of any DNA left to be slim.

Anyone ready to take up motorcycles through the desert?

With the confirmation they weren't dating exclusively and now this torching of car business, my ideas about this case have shifted a bit...I feel like this is the most insight I've had since the inception of this case.

I wonder how the message from Aaron or the messages from "ex bf" & "ex novio" tie into all this?? If at all...

All of a sudden there's all of this new information. Allllllll of a sudden. It's been 3 months and all of a sudden.

In looking at kitty fb page and i can't find the video. Can you provide the link please?
Also what type of car did he drove? I haven't read anything about a car

KMIR talked to a PI.

Can you provide the link please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members