Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some take-aways FOR ME from the most recent KMIR report (not universal truths, just what I got from the report):
http://www.kmir.com/story/36112804/update-sources-reveal-new-information-on-missing-couple

1) Law Enforcement is hard at work on this case.

We don’t know if the search warrant executed on Audrey’s friend was directly related to Jonathan and Audrey’s disappearance, but LE had to have probable cause for that warrant, so they are obviously pursuing leads with a fair amount of vigor. [Important to remember that neither the Private Investigator Luis Bolanos or KMIR reporter, Kitty Alvarado are working with LE, or even having their questions answered by LE on this, so we have yet to know what the investigation into the friend revealed or even if the KMIR report is entirely accurate.]

(“Requirements for a Valid Search Warrant
An application for a warrant must be supported by a sworn, detailed statement made by a law enforcement officer appearing before a neutral judge or magistrate. The Supreme Court has said that
probable cause exists when the facts and circumstances within the police officer's knowledge provide a reasonably trustworthy basis for a man of reasonable caution to believe that a criminal offense has been committed or is about to take place (see Carroll v. United States, 267 U.S. 132 [1925]).”http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-rights/the-fourth-amendment-warrant-requirement.html)

2) Private Investigator Bolanos stated that Riverside scent dogs are some of the best in the nation.

It could be that even though neither Audrey or Jonathan’s phones pinged in Beaumont the night of May 10, that they were there with the SUV and perhaps, were, as Bolanos suggests, transferred to another vehicle at that time. Eye witnesses may still be critical to this case being solved. Especially if someone drove by that spot at the moment of the transference to another vehicle—and the witnesses to this, just don't realize yet, what they were viewing.

Keeping the exact location of where the SUV was discovered in the public eye, might still prove valuable. At least it’s worth a shot.

3) The pizza Jonathan is believed to have ordered May 10, was ordered at 5:44.

During prime-time hours I’ve known Dominoes to take as long as an hour to deliver, even if the time given is 20 to 30 minutes. So if the pizza arrives within the following hour, Jonathan, at best is finished eating and cleaning up by close to 7. This does add a new element to the timeline. Don’t know what it means, but there really may be a scenario we can’t imagine, because the timeline we’ve been working with is off. There’s even the chance that JDR was already with Audrey when she went to see her sister, but chose to stay in her car.

And I think what the most recent KMIR report also reveals that there might be even more leads being developed. No arrests have been made, so the friend with the torched car, no matter how suspicious that event seems, may have been a dead end.

Last week, this was a drug deal gone wrong. This week, everyone is looking into love-sick boyfriends who recently torched their cars. Next week, there might be a completely new lead that takes this case in a whole new direction. So glomming on to any one clue, might be a trip down the rabbit hole.

Early reports out of Indio did have this as a voluntary missing, as did the California Department of Justice. I remember wondering about this, at the time. That status has clearly changed. And the problem with a lot of these news sources, especially on cases like this, is that they simply mimic previous reports rather than conducting their own investigation. Riverside Sheriff’s department now lists the two as missing under suspicious circumstances, and they are the primary investigators on this case. It's their assessment that counts.

Someone out there knows exactly where these two are. And hopefully they will tell someone in law enforcement. You just hope that someone with information and a conscious will buy a burner phone, call from a location away from where they live, and let LE know what they know. They can stay anonymous.

http://www.kmir.com/story/36112804/update-sources-reveal-new-information-on-missing-couple

im new and come from old school detective work so forgive me if im regurgitating what has already been said. Has anything the reporter and privateinvestigator said been verified or is this two talking heads like you see on those horrible crime shows where they have nothing so they have to say something? is there anything past pure speculation that drugs were involved? I thought that was against the rules to speculate here. is there any proof of a search warrant? As the namus guy said, it seems like all these two people are doing is distracting from the facts.

im new and come from old school detective work so forgive me if im regurgitating what has already been said. Has anything the reporter and privateinvestigator said been verified or is this two talking heads like you see on those horrible crime shows where they have nothing so they have to say something? is there anything past pure speculation that drugs were involved? I thought that was against the rules to speculate here. is there any proof of a search warrant? As the namus guy said, it seems like all these two people are doing is distracting from the facts.

Both KMIR reporter Kitty Alvarado and PI Bolanos have reputations to protect, as well as the possibility of being sued, so though I agree, we really don't know how reliable their information is, I think there may be some validity to it.

Again, they may have accurate info. that a search warrant was executed, but if the warrant is under seal, they can't know for what. It could be that this friend was being looked into for an entirely other reason than JDR and AM going missing.

What I do think can be verified from their report is the pizza order and the reputation of Riverside scent dogs. And that's why I emphasized those two points. Also, I do believe that LE is working this case. But was actual proof given in that report? No.

A little bit of skepticism about all the reporting on cases like this, can be a good thing. I followed the McStay Missing Person's case for a long time---and just about every single initial lead turned out to be 100% wrong on that investigation. The McStays never went to Mexico; it was not their vehicle caught leaving their home the night they disappeared; they not only were not voluntary missing, the DA prosecuting the murders believes they were murdered the same night they went missing. Yet, LE had this family traveling Mexico, alive and well, for years.

I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing isn't occurring on this case. We are getting tidbits of info, much of which may prove later to be erroneous or only kind-of right.

Now that a private detective has emphasized how accurate the dogs are, I'm trying to imagine how could two people be taken "if" they were taken involuntarily.

1) they were going to help someone on the side of the road (either someone they knew or stranger)

2) they were pulled over by a law enforcement vehicle (maybe the other bf works for a reinforcement unit)

The theory of them being persecuted and forced to pulled over I find it hard to believe. JMO if I was being chased by another vehicle I won't had pulled over I would of exit a populated area or called 911 or crashed into the other vehicle. Even if they waived a gun at me I would of called 911 not pulled over

Now that a private detective has emphasized how accurate the dogs are, I'm trying to imagine how could two people be taken "if" they were taken involuntarily.

1) they were going to help someone on the side of the road (either someone they knew or stranger)

2) they were pulled over by a law enforcement vehicle (maybe the other bf works for a reinforcement unit)

The theory of them being persecuted and forced to pulled over I find it hard to believe. JMO if I was being chased by another vehicle I won't had pulled over I would of exit a populated area or called 911 or crashed into the other vehicle. Even if they waived a gun at me I would of called 911 not pulled over
What if they were siting behind you with a gun pointed at ur head telling you where to go and wen to stop. You know if u did the wrong thing or not what they said u could be shot instantly. Imo i would do as they say and find another time to break free or make a run

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

What if they were siting behind you with a gun pointed at ur head telling you where to go and wen to stop. You know if u did the wrong thing or not what they said u could be shot instantly. Imo i would do as they say and find another time to break free or make a run

Not disagreeing with you... to add to that, I think unless you (the general you) train for something or practice extreme situational awareness where you are constantly looking around thinking of what you'd do in each situation, you have no idea what you'd do. Hopefully any of us who think we'd act a certain way in a dangerous scenario never have to find out.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

We usually stop at Morongo on our way to Palm Springs (from Corona).
Last time, I remember thinking there's a LOT of area that could hide a body.

I think the only path we have right now is researching burned vehicles.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ironic, I used to live in Palm Springs - drove into Banning a lot to see friends, etc., and used to think "I wonder how many bodies are out there?". :(

Yes, that was supposed to be #3
I just realized I didn't write it.
#3) if someone (friend to stranger) was behind the driver seat (since the back window was down) pointing a gun
On the other hand; it's very easy for the driver to put the back window down by accident

Not disagreeing with you... to add to that, I think unless you (the general you) train for something or practice extreme situational awareness where you are constantly looking around thinking of what you'd do in each situation, you have no idea what you'd do. Hopefully any of us who think we'd act a certain way in a dangerous scenario never have to find out.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Yes that's very true, even if your highly trained your body reacts differently in situations of stress.

attachment.php

This isn't big news, but it is wonderful how the community is in there helping.

http://www.kesq.com/news/valley-business-works-to-bring-home-missing-couple/602451329

I wish this story could get national coverage.

Attachments

• A&J missing collage.jpg
    A&J missing collage.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 481
Based on recently published news articles, It seems to me that LE is focusing on AM's exBF, who coincidentally burned out his own car after reporting it stolen directly following the disappearance of JR and AM. I hope LE is able to piece together his steps for the days leading up to and then after their disappearances, in hopes it leads us to AM and JR.

I also wonder if there are multiple players involved in this missing persons case. It would seem so in order to make sense of a transfer to another vehicle along the highway roadside in Beaumont.

Discussing moderation on the thread is against the rules. It derails the discussion and makes it about members rather than the missing people the thread is dedicated to.

If you have a question regarding moderation, please PM a mod directly.

Thank you.

I think it will be very useful if they can show the vehicle and picture of the person of interested (if the ex is consider a person of interested)
Maybe if the public sees the vehicle or his picture someone might remember seeing him or his car somewhere suspicious

I think it will be very useful if they can show the vehicle and picture of the person of interested (if the ex is consider a person of interested)
Maybe if the public sees the vehicle or his picture someone might remember seeing him or his car somewhere suspicious
Even if he isn't linked to the disappearance of AM & JR, why isn't his crime in the news?

Even if he isn't linked to the disappearance of AM & JR, why isn't his crime in the news?

I'm thinking it wasn't that important for it to take a segment on the news or maybe false information.
I used to work in a car insurance company and people crashed their own cars, burned, scratched, damage the outside or inside all the time to claim insurance money and it was never on the news so I'm thinking it's not a big deal or important enough to be on the news. But since he might be suspect then I think it should definitely be out on the news because maybe someone can make a connection once they see his car or his face.
I googled it and the closes I found was a car in LA on may 13th but they captured the guys involved

Do we know the date the car was found burned?

attachment.php

Bump.

Attachments

• Audrey and Jonathan good pic.jpg
    Audrey and Jonathan good pic.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 486

For some reason I can't see any comments under the last two KMIR articles. The comments under the first article are indeed strange. This same guy's been commenting for a couple months now. He keeps bringing up the ex boyfriend again and again. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx