Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's sad, it's sad because a lot of people believe a lot of those stories," says Valenzuela. "

I wonder what stories Audrey best friend is referring to.... does anyone knows?

"It's sad, it's sad because a lot of people believe a lot of those stories," says Valenzuela. "

I wonder what stories Audrey best friend is referring to.... does anyone knows?

cartel and drug smuggling theories on other sites.

What other sites?

I think there's been quite a bit of that on WS even, throughout this thread. I'm pretty sure the family/friends read what is posted here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It JUST DAWNED on me, but I'm not sure anyone has bothered to ask what they were wearing last??? Or whoever saw them last?? Maybe they should say what they saw them wearing last someone might remember that day n come fwd.

(ex:
am sister: am was wearing jeans n white top..... white shoes, wears hair down...)

It JUST DAWNED on me, but I'm not sure anyone has bothered to ask what they were wearing last??? Or whoever saw them last?? Maybe they should say what they saw them wearing last someone might remember that day n come fwd.

(ex:
am sister: am was wearing jeans n white top..... white shoes, wears hair down...)

It's on NamUs.

(ex:

The missing people website (forget the name) has a description of the clothes they were last seen in

Do we know the date the car was found burned?

I think we have to take this bit of info with grain of salt. Admittedly the reporter stated that LE would not give a statement or they wouldn't talk to them. This was probably by word of mouth though acquaintances and could be assumed he torched his own car. On that, if it happened, we don't know when. For all anyone knows, it happened weeks before and could have been a family member's car, not his. IMO it was irresponsible for this reporter to have publicly stating the incident without validating or vetting the story. We aren't even allowed to do as much here.

Media make news nowadays, not really report it. kwim?

I am so frustrated with all the misleading information out on the media and contradicting information from several new channels . So far the LE have NOT given a statement about the events of the burning car.

I am so frustrated with all the misleading information out on the media and contradicting information from several new channels . So far the LE have NOT given a statement about the events of the burning car.

Maybe it's not relevant.

It could be in some police logs found online, but we'd need to know the date and location. I did briefly and scantily try to find something in Riverside County around the time they disappeared, but with no immediate luck I gave up. Knowing the date is key.

https://www.facebook.com/KittyAlvar...FiuRUWt7deZSkg1URpJVOrjxiKoIYG33c&pnref=story

attachment.php

Attachments

• Kmir Post August 25.jpg
    Kmir Post August 25.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 408
attachment.php

Tip Line 760-393-3544

Attachments

• Collage SUV location.jpg
    Collage SUV location.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 329
It took me a little while to get to this spot with the virtual-drive tool for Google Maps. I wrote in "I-10 Beaumont California" in the GM search engine, and then fiddled with the location until it took me to I-10 just after the Oak Valley Parkway exit.

There's probably an easier way to do it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono