GUILTY CA - AW, 16, Kernville, 11 June 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He wrote a very heartfelt message to Amy on the FB page memorializing her. He signed off with "your husband," including the usual best friend, soulmate, etc. endearments.

She was so accomplished and driven at 23, I wouldn't be surprised if she just got tired of living. Suicide among driven people is not uncommon. We just don't know what is going on inside. One of my dearest friends killed himself three years ago. Fred has a Ph.D. from MIT, taught at Stanford, went to work with a tech start-up and made $8 million in stock options when the company went public. He owned two stunt planes and taught airline pilots to fly in his younger days. Finally, Fred had a brilliant and wonderful girlfriend. What could be wrong? No one knew. My best guess is the proverbial rope just snapped.

What does a 47-57 year old man talk about with a 16 year old who has only a H.S. view of the world? This guy is creep x 1000.

A recent poster on the FAW Facebook site mentioned a few tidbits of information that I found interesting. He stated that he knew Max, as did his father. The fathers recalls the following unverified information:

• Max Kozac is his real name
  • He is first generation Hungarian-American
  • He was born on the east coast
  • He was born to a wealthy family
  • His dad that was a corporate raider during the 80's
  • He went to first class schools growing up, but dropped out dropped out of college
  • He had a checking account in his name in 2004 (poster's dad says he received a check from Max)
  • Max had a fight with then disassociated from his family (greed related)
  • He moved out west to avoid the family

I feel Max has abandoned this truck by now, but it must be parked some where. Some info posted by an FAW Facebook admin on Max Kozak's truck:

• 2005 Dodge SLT, 4x4 with a hemi, Quad-cab (4-doors), White
  • Dark gray interior
  • Big aggressive tires
  • Chrome, tubular running boards
  • Chrome diamond plate style locking toolbox in the bed of the truck
  • Sprayed-on bed liner (now wearing off)
  • Plastic on top of the tailgate
  • Small, circular marine corps sticker on back window
  • License plate #8933MA

A recent poster on the FAW Facebook site mentioned a few tidbits of information that I found interesting. He stated that he knew Max, as did his father. The fathers recalls the following unverified information:

• Max Kozac is his real name
  • He is first generation Hungarian-American
  • He was born on the east coast
  • He was born to a wealthy family
  • His dad that was a corporate raider during the 80's
  • He went to first class schools growing up, but dropped out dropped out of college
  • He had a checking account in his name in 2004 (poster's dad says he received a check from Max)
  • Max had a fight with then disassociated from his family (greed related)
  • He moved out west to avoid the family

If I'm understanding correctly, Max started using a "k" at the end of his last name instead of a "c". I wonder what his true age is. Thanks for the info!

Those statutory rape charges are gonna sting, Max. Custodial interference is the least of your problems.

The guy's a pedophile, he just likes older teen girls, that's all. It probably wouldn't have mattered if she was 12, 14, 15........he still would have run off with her. Of course you can rest assured he'll be screaming and yelling all the way to the pokey, that she lied to him about her age.

Those statutory rape charges are gonna sting, Max. Custodial interference is the least of your problems.

The guy's a pedophile, he just likes older teen girls, that's all. It probably wouldn't have mattered if she was 12, 14, 15........he still would have run off with her. Of course you can rest assured he'll be screaming and yelling all the way to the pokey, that she lied to him about her age.

He can say she lied about her age all he wants but he's been a close friend of the family for 20 years, which is longer than she's been alive. He won't get very far with that one!

He can say she lied about her age all he wants but he's been a close friend of the family for 20 years, which is longer than she's been alive. He won't get very far with that one!

Desperate people take desperate measures. A is in grave danger.

Oh this does not sound good at all. Reminds me of H. Anderson and also another case that happened in the Pacific NW a year or so ago with a family "friend".

Strange that this 40+year old MK person does not show up in the common "people finder" type searches. However, there is a younger man with the same name from the Chicago area that has a similar appearance IMO. (Like it could be a relative.)

I am a bit confused by the reports that the family has known this man for 20 years. How have they known him for 20 years? A family friend? Has he been in California for the past 20 years?

Last year some guy killed the family and burned their house and kidnapped the daughter. They found them camping in Idaho or something, and the guy was taken out right in front of her. Thankfully she was safe. Does anyone remember that case?

I think this Max Kovaks is far smarter than that guy was, however. And if he gets caught with her, she may protect him or take herself out with him. We need to find them ASAP, but I don't feel this country's LE is equipped for this type of situation without tips coming in.

Any old white dodge truck found at a trailhead needs to be reported. I have no doubt that these two are on horseback or burrow, and deep in the woods by now.

If he planned ahead, no one will be missing any animals. But if some were recently sold in areas of trailheads, that should be looked in to.

This guy is gross. How long has he been lusting for her? Ugh

Last year some guy killed the family and burned their house and kidnapped the daughter. They found them camping in Idaho or something, and the guy was taken out right in front of her. Thankfully she was safe. Does anyone remember that case?

I think this Max Kovaks is far smarter than that guy was, however. And if he gets caught with her, she may protect him or take herself out with him. We need to find them ASAP, but I don't feel this country's LE is equipped for this type of situation without tips coming in.

Any old white dodge truck found at a trailhead needs to be reported. I have no doubt that these two are on horseback or burrow, and deep in the woods by now.

If he planned ahead, no one will be missing any animals. But if some were recently sold in areas of trailheads, that should be looked in to.

This guy is gross. How long has he been lusting for her? Ugh

That was the kidnapping of H. Anderson in 2013. I just said the same thing^^. I agree, these two are most likely on horseback and are better prepared to live in the wilderness. It would be very easy for him to buy a horse and/or some pack mules.

Judging by the Facebook page, I would say these two are definitely in this together. That's going to make it very difficult to find them. I agree with GigTu, Max may have planned this out over a period of time, both of them actually, and when the finances where in place, the lodgings were secure and everything was lined up just perfect.....off they went.

I'm wondering too if maybe her family realized these two were getting too chummy and decided to put a stop to it.

Either way, as A grows up and matures and becomes a young woman, she'll slowly start to realize that Max is just a dirty old pervert that took advantage of a naive' teenager, and she'll find her way back home..........eventually.

I noticed that in the memorial to Amy photos that Max Kozak wore a gold ring with a flat top on the ring finger of his left hand. I don't know if he would still be wearing it. I have to wonder why his past girlfriend Amy killed herself. She was such a bright and shining star that she seemed mismatched with him. She was much younger than him the same as A but not quite as young. But her world experience, education, and potential seemed to far exceed his.

I wonder if she was his daughter??

just a thought that flashed thru my little brain!

That was the kidnapping of H. Anderson in 2013. I just said the same thing^^. I agree, these two are most likely on horseback and are better prepared to live in the wilderness. It would be very easy for him to buy a horse and/or some pack mules.

Yes I have been thinking exactly the same thing from very early on. IF this is the case I think she's a whole lot better prepared than HA was and wouldn't look as out of place.

Ok, if Max is not. Max.. Who is he?
is there a family searching for him?
is his photo listed anywhere as "missing" or "wanted"?
When did he change is name to "Max" .. 20 yrs ago, As family knew him as "Max" - so what happened around 20 yrs ago?

maybe someone should be sending a "Do you know me" poster with his pic on it around the net.. Would be interesting!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back