GUILTY CA - AW, 16, Kernville, 11 June 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow! Just when we all figured they were in the deep wilderness traveling around in their western wear (at least I thought so..) nope! Casually shopping at Walmart!

I guess that is actually pretty smart. Head where no one assumes you would..
They are pretty unrecognizable. Makes me wonder who spotted them.

ETA: He looks about 50 to me and less country. She definitely looks 18 and more sophisticated. At least now they have some better pictures. They don't appear to be father and daughter; wrong body chemistry.

Linens? Wondering why they would need linens. I'm sure LE knows what they bought.

As I mentioned, I am first generation Hungarian-American. My family came here long before 1956. I know our history. I have been researching his back story and haven't found anything that supports the claims. There is no way anybody is going to confuse a New England accent with an Australian one. Just as people would not confuse a Hungarian accent with an Australian accent. They are very, very different.

I was also part of the heavy-hitting corporate America in the 1980's and know personally many of the "corporate raiders" of the time. I have researched both angles and came up empty.
There are other family lines that are 1st generation Hungarian-American that do not mimic your experience or timeline. The scenario of Max's possible background is quite plausible. It's worth checking out. However, now that they've been spotted, we can wait and see what develops. I can't wait to find out what his accent is. Unless one is a world traveler or has experienced every accent, one might not necessarily be able to determine Australian from Russian to Polish to Hungarian to Bostonian.

The cops may have a better idea of who this guy is than we realize.

Unless they were able to actually be tracked to that Wal-mart, in that town, why pull the surveillance video and review it for these two individuals ?

I think they are tracking them electronically, one way or the other. It's just a matter of time until they catch up to them. The more purchases they make, the easier it becomes.

I guess it could also have something to do with cell phones or smart phones being tracked as well, either way it seems like they are closing in on them.

Sidenote: I've never seen her dressed like that in a single picture prior to today. Is she doing it to help hide, or is she doing it because Max likes it ? There's little doubt she is in on this plan, just as much as he is.

Soooo curious as to how LE knew to look at Walmart surveillance photos!

Everybody needs to prepare themselves for an uncomfortable conclusion to this thing though. I'm going to predict in advance that once they catch up to them, Ais going to claim that Max never laid a hand on her and the whole thing was her idea. He may walk away from this as free as a bird..........just brace yourselves.

Hopefully her parents will be able to file some sort of charges against him, but probably not the kind we all think he has coming.

A bears an uncanny resemblance to Elizabeth Smart to me. Even with the darker hair. I also agree with Steelman, I think she will cover for him completely. Can they still get him for something if she does cover him? Endangering a minor or something? Yuk to this whole thing. My husband would kill him if that was our daughter.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think they both probably have made a conscious effort to dress unlike themselves. He looks very "bro" to me

She does not look 16!

She sure looks like she wants to be with him.

A bears an uncanny resemblance to Elizabeth Smart to me. Even with the darker hair. I also agree with Steelman, I think she will cover for him completely. Can they still get him for something if she does cover him? Endangering a minor or something? Yuk to this whole thing. My husband would kill him if that was our daughter.

I agree re: Elizabeth Smart. He can be charged with harboring a runaway, a misdemeanor. But, he was in trouble to start with back in April; it's been said that he ran off because the cops wanted to talk to him. I hope this is where some heavier charges come in. We don't know why he uses an alias and what the cops wanted to talk to him about.

Whats with this guy and young girls?

I agree re: Elizabeth Smart. He can be charged with harboring a runaway, a misdemeanor. But, he was in trouble to start with back in April; it's been said that he ran off because the cops wanted to talk to him. I hope this is where some heavier charges come in. We don't know why he uses an alias and what the cops wanted to talk to him about.
Maybe
about his last GF?

They can probably get him on some kind of custodial interference charges, it will probably be a misdemeanor.
She is still a minor, but they haven't crossed the State lines yet, and Max is probably smart enough not to do that.

I don't know what kind of charges could be levied against him for running off with her, of course if she claims she went willingly and refuses to implicate him, it's going to amount to nothing more than a slap on the wrist anyway.

What's in the cart?
amber box.jpg

Did someone already post this? (he clearly likes young blondes)
Max https://plus.google.com/116645739270796144059/about

Ahttps://plus.google.com/101836240344850661254

And then there's this from 9/30/14
https://plus.google.com/10183624034...6065082262461813362&oid=101836240344850661254

The 10/1/14 image shows her wearing a man's boxers:
https://plus.google.com/10183624034...6065459419383966626&oid=101836240344850661254

Considering she has only posted images including Max, it makes me wonder where those shorts came from......

Pictures of A with this guy really make me sad. I wonder what her relationship is with her father; it is so easy for a child this age to confuse her feelings of affection for an older man. I am not blaming her father, however reality is what it is when it comes to relationship issues.

Pictures of A with this guy really make me sad. I wonder what her relationship is with her father; it is so easy for a child this age to confuse her feelings of affection for an older man. I am not blaming her father, however reality is what it is when it comes to relationship issues.

These guys are master predators and groom the victim IMO by honing in on their "personality". There doesn't have to be a dysfunctional family on the sidelines. I hate predators of this kind.

Following along in frustration. jmo

These guys are master predators and groom the victim IMO by honing in on their "personality". There doesn't have to be a dysfunctional family on the sidelines. I hate predators of this kind.

I agree with you that there does not need to be a dysfunctional family for this to happen. I have NO idea of the family dynamics and am just trying to figure out why and how this situation took place. I started with the basics to begin to answer that question.

I agree with you that there does not need to be a dysfunctional family for this to happen. I have NO idea of the family dynamics and am just trying to figure out why and how this situation took place. I started with the basics to begin to answer that question.
It took him at least 6 months to groom her. The parents said 6 months ago she started changing BECAUSE of him. Here's a pic of them from last September, probably when he had finally gotten into her head (she is 15 here?). Her arm is reached all the way and on his back. His arm is casually and comfortably resting on her leg and he's all leaned into her. This guy is a creep!

Hes a Svengali!
Im very sure he charmed her!
Hes probably very fun.
she fell in love with the dude!

he is a creep!
But I don't think they are going to be able to get her away from him EASILY!

None of this has anything at all to do with her family!
Its the relationship that bloomed while these two were together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966
Back