GUILTY CA - AW, 16, Kernville, 11 June 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.newschannel10.com/story/29446564/california-kidnapping-victim-found-in-amarillo
"Shortly before 11 a.m. Tuesday morning a Potter County deputy was traveling on I-40 West of Amarillo and ran a license plate on a white Dodge pick-up. The license plate check came back showing the driver of the truck was involved in a kidnapping charge."
"A is safe and is awaiting to be taken back to California to be reunited with her family."

A bit more at link.

AW, 16, was reported missing be her family, Deputies said AW was with Max Kozak, 47, when she was found near Amarillo Texas.

A deputy with the Potter County Sheriff's Office pulled a vehicle over Tuesday morning and identified the occupants as W and Kozak.

Deputies say Kozak is being detained and W has been turned over to Child Protective services.

KCSO says detectives are in route to Amarillo to interview both people.

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/sto...n-found-in-texas/17923/i-8IF9zVfUWP76g0weoEdg

A Potter County sheriff’s deputy found a missing teenage girl and the man accused of kidnapping her during a Tuesday traffic stop.

At 10:48 a.m., a deputy was traveling east on Interstate 40 west of Amarillo and spotted a white Dodge pickup. The license plate matched a vehicle that was involved in a kidnapping charge out of California.

The deputy pulled over the vehicle, and the driver identified himself as Max Kozak, 47, who was wanted in the kidnapping case. The passenger, 16-year-old AW, a reported runaway, had been missing since June 11, a news release said.

Kozak was booked into Potter County jail where he is awaiting arraignment. W, who was unharmed, will be taken back to California to be reunited with her family.

http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/2015-06-30/potter-deputies-find-calif-teen-accused-kidnapper

Shortly before 11 a.m. Tuesday morning a Potter County deputy was traveling on I-40 West of Amarillo and ran a license plate on a white Dodge pick-up. The license plate check came back showing the driver of the truck was involved in a kidnapping charge.

The truck was pulled over and the driver was identified as Max Kozak, who was a person wanted for a kidnapping charge out of California. The passenger was identified as a white female, 16 year old AW, a reported runaway from California.
http://www.newschannel10.com/story/29446564/california-kidnapping-victim-found-in-amarillo

A few articles out on the net. Keep an eye on these links for more information down the road.

I can't wait to find out who he really is either. Bet A will be shocked.
I have no doubt they've been having "relations". She thinks she's in love with him, and no one 'understands'. You know how young people are.

Now, think back through your entire lifetime. Even if you are only 23, I bet you have one of these: Think back to that one person in your past that you have kissed (or whatever) that you wonder to yourself "what was I thinking?"... now dwell a second. Just let it hang. Try to remember.. for real. Did you almost just throw up in your mouth a little? I just gagged a little trying to be accurate and true, so I know that awful feeling very well. That's what this will be for A.... eventually. I know this, 'cause he's a creepy pedophile, and she will realize that in due time. If he survives the wrath of A's father, he'll feel it during his time in the pokey. Then when he gets out he can dwell on those he had relations with in jail, and gag a little. ha ha ha

Maybe discovering this man's identity will close up some other cases somewhere. I'm praying he's got a DNA trail with no name attached to some crimes here and there. I'm also betting he's a parolee or at least suspected or even charged with some crimes way back when and fled.

I have no doubt they've been having "relations". She thinks she's in love with him, and no one 'understands'. You know how young people are.

Now, think back through your entire lifetime. Even if you are only 23, I bet you have one of these: Think back to that one person in your past that you have kissed (or whatever) that you wonder to yourself "what was I thinking?"... now dwell a second. Just let it hang. Try to remember.. for real. Did you almost just throw up in your mouth a little? I just gagged a little trying to be accurate and true, so I know that awful feeling very well. That's what this will be for A.... eventually. I know this, 'cause he's a creepy pedophile, and she will realize that in due time. If he survives the wrath of A's father, he'll feel it during his time in the pokey. Then when he gets out he can dwell on those he had relations with in jail, and gag a little. ha ha ha

:laughing:You about killed my stomach with that one!

Does anyone know what the legal age for consent is in California? In most states it is 18, but some states have a lower age. Just wondering.

Does anyone know what the legal age for consent is in California? In most states it is 18, but some states have a lower age. Just wondering.

It looks like 18 in California and 17 in Texas.

It looks like 18 in California and 17 in Texas.

I am glad A has been found. I hope her parents will be able to help her through the hard road ahead. I hope they are also served some form of justice by this man being held accountable and being put in jail for the longest term possible.

I am in the state of South Carolina and the age of consent here is 16 with no age max. So yes, a 16 yo can be fooled, taken advantage of, and preyed on by a man of any age and I personally am very close to a situation where a 40 yo man was with 2 16 yo girls (at the same time) and there were no laws to prosecute. Blows my mind. Disgusts me. This man predator has been with several teen girls over the years and seems to know how to groom them and skirt the law.

ETA; If you have daughters or young girls in your life, EVERYONE needs to know and understand their state laws on the age of consent. South Carolina we took down the confederate flag-NOW lets change the law of consent to protect our daughters and young women.

JMO

I am glad A has been found. I hope her parents will be able to help her through the hard road ahead. I hope they are also served some form of justice by this man being held accountable and being put in jail for the longest term possible.

I am in the state of South Carolina and the age of consent here is 16 with no age max. So yes, a 16 yo can be fooled, taken advantage of, and preyed on by a man of any age and I personally am very close to a situation where a 40 yo man was with 2 16 yo girls (at the same time) and there were no laws to prosecute. Blows my mind. Disgusts me. This man predator has been with several teen girls over the years and seems to know how to groom them and skirt the law.

JMO
that's awful.

ETA; If you have daughters or young girls in your life, EVERYONE needs to know and understand their state laws on the age of consent. South Carolina we took down the confederate flag-NOW lets change the law of consent to protect our daughters and young women.

JMO

The thanks button wasn't enough! I wholeheartedly agree!!

Thanks KateB for updating the title! It's looks awful good up there!!!!

I just saw an alert with the new thread title and did a :happydance:

I am off to catch up on the links and posts from you all. I truly hope A is safe and unharmed :please:

She's been through a lot, perhaps more than she even realizes at this juncture. I wish her all the strength she will need in the coming months as she returns home. May she know how much she was missed and that she is truly loved.

Thank you all for your tireless efforts to help bring her home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this paragraph very interesting!

The truck was pulled over and the driver was identified as Max Kozak, who was a person wanted for a kidnapping charge out of California. The passenger was identified as a white female, 16 year old AW, a reported runaway from California

What can that do to any charges.
Being a runaway or being kidnapped are a tad different don't ya think?

http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/2015-06-30/potter-deputies-find-calif-teen-accused-kidnapper

Im very curious if his last young GF really killed herself!
Maybe there is an investigation into that.

Im very curious if his last young GF really killed herself!
Maybe there is an investigation into that.
I have no doubt that A's father will push for investigating that, and more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966
Back