GUILTY CA - AW, 16, Kernville, 11 June 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What the hell are young teen girls doing on pack trails with old men for anyway? I would never let my daughter do that. ( not blaming parents, things are different here in New York I guess).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have to agree...I have 2 beautiful teenage daughters and allowing them to spend a lot of time w any single grown man ( esp. one I knew so little about : His real name, birthplace,family ties,etc... ) seems inappropriate. It has been said he was a "close family friend for 15 years"... then why is everything about him a mystery? I am NOT blaming the family...I just have questions.

He's obviously a good actor.

Any updates? They left Kernville...positively ID'd in Valencia ( Wal-Mart )...then...nothing?

Every summer it's the same thing: Some creepy old man lures a young teen and disappears into the woods with her. It never ends well for the perp, and sometimes not for the teen. :(

KGET is reporting AW has been found with Max in Amarillo, Tx! Yes!!!!

Looks like it's true to me. He's in custody, she's with CPS in Amarillo.

He crossed state lines with her, we'll see if that helps stiffen the penalties at all. Just remember what I posted yesterday about her cooperation in all of this, if she refuses to implicate him in any way and assumes full responsibility for running off, I'm not too sure Max is going to suffer the consequences of his actions.

https://www.facebook.com/KGET17News

Confirmed on the Help find page as well:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Amber-Woolwine/1646119848945095

YaaaaaaY. I don't think it matters what A says. It's very obvious he knew he was doing wrong, and he was on the run.

Add that he was being sought in April, and probably planned this out as well. He's a pretty boy, so he's going to be someone's girlfriend in jail. Good!

http://www.mammothtimes.com/content/...-be-local-area

According to Jenkins, authorities can find no record of a Max Kozak – no address, no driver’s license, no vehicles registered to that name – in the system and believe the name to be a possible alias.

He is described on missing persons posters distributed by the Kern County Sheriff’s Office as “an unknown white male” around the age of 45, six feet tall, 200 pounds, muscular build, with short dark hair and hazel eyes. He is known to wear an off-white, dirty, felt cowboy hat. - See more at: http://www.mammothtimes.com/content/missing-girl-could-be-local-area#

Ok, so if his real name is Max - why is the County Sherif office distributing posters of an "unknown" male.
They didn't just take Jenkins word for it - they must have searched for info on Max Kozak and came up with nothing.

I can guess that the actual person they know as Max must have a very , very lengthy criminal career, probably a parolee who's been missing for years and some sex crimes and fraud crimes back in the past. So he just shed that persona and came up with a new one. Who the he** is this guy ? I'd suggest they look at missing parolees from over 20 yrs ago .

I'm anxious to find out about this guy too. Creep!!!!

I don't understand why they can't just fingerprint him and figure out who he is.............it's worked for a hundred years ......why the mystery ?

I've always been curious how the mods differentiate between 'Found Safe' and 'Found Alive' ..

So glad she's been found. Hopefully she understands why this wasn't a good idea.

Looks like it's true to me. He's in custody, she's with CPS in Amarillo.

He crossed state lines with her, we'll see if that helps stiffen the penalties at all. Just remember what I posted yesterday about her cooperation in all of this, if she refuses to implicate him in any way and assumes full responsibility for running off, I'm not too sure Max is going to suffer the consequences of his actions.

https://www.facebook.com/KGET17News

Confirmed on the Help find page as well:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Amber-Woolwine/1646119848945095

I understand what you're saying in regards to if she takes full responsibility, BUT....where is the line drawn. She is still a minor. What if she was 13, or 10? I poked around a bit and what he did seems to be a misdemeanor; I don't think he will walk away a free man, but I also don't think he will be punished in the way many would like to see. Also, I think his past record will come to play and finally, I'm very curious to know why he started evading the cops in April to begin with!

I've always been curious how the mods differentiate between 'Found Safe' and 'Found Alive' ..

So glad she's been found. Hopefully she understands why this wasn't a good idea.

It's often not an easy choice. If the word safe is not included in the LE/MSM update, I'll put found alive. Occasionally, the LE/MSM update is worded that the person has been safely found. Then it's a toss-up because I sometimes interpret that literally as none of the searchers were harmed during the successful search. But then I feel like I'm picking on a journalist's grammar.

In A's case, there wasn't any update to her condition or circumstances. And until she is back with her family, she could still be in a crisis state. (IMO) Maybe in the physical sense, she is safe, but I believe she will need time to recover and heal from whatever has occurred. So I put found alive.

It is a judgement call and not always an easy one.

HTH.

It's often not an easy choice. If the word safe is not included in the LE/MSM update, I'll put found alive. Occasionally, the LE/MSM update is worded that the person has been safely found. Then it's a toss-up because I sometimes interpret that literally as none of the searchers were harmed during the successful search. But then I feel like I'm picking on a journalist's grammar.

In A's case, there wasn't any update to her condition or circumstances. And until she is back with her family, she could still be in a crisis state. (IMO) Maybe in the physical sense, she is safe, but I believe she will need time to recover and heal from whatever has occurred. So I put found alive.

HTH.

Found Alive means they CAN recover from what they've gone through in time. Found deceased leaves no options.

HTH.

Thanks KateB for updating the title! It's looks awful good up there!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966
Back