GUILTY CA - AW, 16, Kernville, 11 June 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm so happy they found AW, but who the heck is this guy?! I'm assuming his fingerprints/DNA haven't come up, or the police would obviously know who he is...

If he doesn't tell them and he is not in a database (government worker/military/fugitive/parolee/pedophile/etc.), what is their next course of action? Would they try a 23andme type DNA search for next of kin??

Maciej Ignaciuk...He's such a creepo...glad he's going to prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I never would have guessed that name! Wonder where he is from from originally. How many other victims might be out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

That's a Polish name.

Thanks! Once I googled that became pretty obvious. Noticed some others with the same last name in different areas on the east coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Interesting that there is a record of a man with the same name, the only one I can find in the US with a quick search, on the east coast. Portsmouth, NH.

NOT saying this is the same guy, but didn't "Max" say he was from the east coast?

Maciej Ignaciuk...He's such a creepo...glad he's going to prison.

He isn't going away for long enough, IMO.
I also wonder whether there are other victims and assume there are in this girls age range. So many states have age of consent at 16. In South Carolina the age is 16 with no age cap on the "offender". A 50 yo man can literally get away with a teenager. These laws need to change.

JMO

He isn't going away for long enough, IMO.
I also wonder whether there are other victims and assume there are in this girls age range. So many states have age of consent at 16. In South Carolina the age is 16 with no age cap on the "offender". A 50 yo man can literally get away with a teenager. These laws need to change.

JMO

Amen to that!

I hope the young girl feels very betrayed so she doesn't ever fall for something like this again. What a pefophile, creep, !

Searching his name on polish sites, it's very common and assigned to many youth even today. The same exact name.

Is it really his name? I hope they have proof.

His real name is Maciej Ignaciuk.

No wonder he was using an alias, who could pronounce it anyway ? I'm sure it was all about image with him, being the cowboy he thinks he is and all.

10 years in prison would have been nice, but without her cooperation, 2 1/2 years is all we could expect anyway.

Since it is California, he should be back out on the streets in about........hmmmm.......3 weeks ?

I hope the young girl feels very betrayed so she doesn't ever fall for something like this again. What a pefophile, creep, !

Searching his name on polish sites, it's very common and assigned to many youth even today. The same exact name.

Is it really his name? I hope they have proof.

I have serious doubts that A is going to stay away from him. I'm thinking of Mary Kay Letourneau on this one.

She was having sex with teenagers, went to prison for it, got out and married the same teenager she was spending time in prison for. You guys don't act too surprised if A and Maciej Ignaciuk ("Max") have a big ceremony on her 18th birthday.

I have serious doubts that A is going to stay away from him. I'm thinking of Mary Kay Letourneau on this one.

She was having sex with teenagers, went to prison for it, got out and married the same teenager she was spending time in prison for. You guys don't act too surprised if A and Maciej Ignaciuk ("Max") have a big ceremony on her 18th birthday.
She will become smarter as she gets older. IF he told her his real name and other background history, she might decide he's okay and go back to him. Let's hope not, and hope she gets some intense therapy.

He sure did go from looking like a handsome cowboy to a creepy ex-con pretty quickly.

He sure did go from looking like a handsome cowboy to a creepy ex-con pretty quickly.

I totally agree although there hasn't been any confirmation that he has a criminal past, so I think he would just be a "Con" at the moment?? ;)

But yes, his mugshot certainly doesn't have the same appeal that he must have had with cowboy boots, wranlger jeans, chaps, hat, and 'Australian' (?) accent...and all that jazz

She will become smarter as she gets older. IF he told her his real name and other background history, she might decide he's okay and go back to him. Let's hope not, and hope she gets some intense therapy.

That's easy, he has an ex-wife and at least one son who is older than A is now. The boy must have been about 7 or 8 when his father took off[modsnip]. "Max" went by his real last name and used "Matt" for his first name. You have to wonder what his dead fiancé knew' there was no way that he could have legally married her with a fake name.

That's easy, he has an ex-wife and at least one son who is older than A is now. The boy must have been about 7 or 8 when his father took off[modsnip]. "Max" went by his real last name and used "Matt" for his first name. You have to wonder what his dead fiancé knew' there was no way that he could have legally married her with a fake name.
I love Intelius. ;)

He was already "Max" with the young girl who died while 'faux' married to him. I don't think they were legally married. I just have to wonder why he has all these various identities. What, or who, was he hiding from?

K

I realize I run the risk of being stoned to death on this one (and possibly don't have all the facts) but I just don't think this case is so horrible. The girl was 16, apparently having problems with her homelife, had similar interests in horses and packing as did Max, entered into a realtionship with him that included sex, and decided to run "away" with him. I haven't seen anything saying she went with him against her will. If she were 17, wouldn't it be legal? It's conceivable they both have a great (many might say foolish) sense of adventure and romance. He doesn't come across as a beast to me. Not every older man with a much younger girl is a beast.
My friend's daughter met a man 32 years her senior when she was just 17....a very independent 17. At the time I was horrified, but now she is 36 and married to him almost 20 years. They had no children but have a good life with their shared hobbies and travel. The downside to me is she's stuck with an old man now.
Maybe this Max is a perv, but in the absence of that proof I just think it's much ado about very little, absent the legal technicalities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back