CA CA - Bakersfield 3: Baylee Despot missing, James Kulstad, Micah Holsonbake murdered, Apr 2018 *Guilty* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Too many initials --:) when I read this I thought chiro- real name SB / j for jeet for screen name :)

that is interesting that she made hers private now
her initials are j/ sb
And we call the other guy chiropractor so I should have realized.

Last edited:
Too many initials --:) when I read this I thought chiro- real name SB / j for jeet for screen name :)

that is interesting that she made hers private now
her initials are j/ sb
And we call the other guy chiropractor so I should have realized.
I checked kk’s Instagram and it looks like she’s alive and well in Utah....maybe he’s trying to get back with her? Who know. But is he posting again bc hes been in jail?

R
Does anyone here have any more details/understanding about why or what happened during the approx. 4 days RK went "missing" a few days before JK was shot--- Or what was his involvement with the funneling money??
RK never went missing before James death. Don't know who started that rumor...

It's been nearly a year and six months since Baylee Despot disappeared. Baylee has vanished without a trace. Family members or friends of Baylee haven't heard from her whether it be through social media, text, in person, or a phone call. Baylee has missed birthdays and holidays with her family. Baylee also has a brand new Niece she has never met. Jane has spent many days since Baylee's diappearance posting missing Baylee flyers around Bakersfield and Rosedale. Jane has also conducted her own searches in and around Bakersfield looking for Baylee. Jane is determined to find her daughter. Baylee is considered a missing person by Law Enforcement. The circle of friends Baylee hung around know what has happened to Baylee. It's up to them to come forward and tell law enforcement what they know no matter how small or large the information they might have their cooperation with Law Enforcement could bring Baylee home. It's the right thing to do. Please help us bring Baylee home. Our inbox is always open to those who may fearful of speaking up or getting involved. Thank you.

If a weighted down bag containing a dismembered arm was thrown in the Kern River where would one dispose of the remainer of the body? In the river or elsewhere? What would this person be thinking at the time of disposing of the body? Was this a organized killer or disorganized killer? What is the method of his madness? Did this person have help?

If a weighted down bag containing a dismembered arm was thrown in the Kern River where would one dispose of the remainer of the body? In the river or elsewhere? What would this person be thinking at the time of disposing of the body? Was this a organized killer or disorganized killer? What is the method of his madness? Did this person have help?
I’ve wondered if Micah’s arm was removed bc he “stole” from MQ- a sign to others. But in that case it seems like he’s want to be found but if you put it in the river in a bag with rocks you don’t want it found. I’ve thought a lot about this...I want to know what else was in the bag Bc if it was all Micah’s personal effects and the arm with a tattoo the body might have been dumped elsewhere and they wanted it to take awhile to identify. Like they thought the body could be found but the bag wouldn’t

I’ve wondered if Micah’s arm was removed bc he “stole” from MQ- a sign to others. But in that case it seems like he’s want to be found but if you put it in the river in a bag with rocks you don’t want it found. I’ve thought a lot about this...I want to know what else was in the bag Bc if it was all Micah’s personal effects and the arm with a tattoo the body might have been dumped elsewhere and they wanted it to take awhile to identify. Like they thought the body could be found but the bag wouldn’t

Where are you getting a tattoo from?

BSC, I've wondered about this, too. Like, if whoever put it in the river really didn't want it to be found, why not put it in deeper water where discovery would be less likely?

And FWIW, there's some speculation that the contents have proven very helpful in pushing the case forward and that maybe the person behind it all left something in there that they shouldn't have. Just MOO

Last edited:
BSC, I've wondered about this, too. Like, if whoever put it in the river really didn't want it to be found, why not put it in deeper water where discovery would be less likely?

And FWIW, there's some chatter on another site that the contents have proven very helpful in pushing the case forward and that maybe the person behind it all left something in there that they shouldn't have. Just MOO

Can you message me which site?

And does anyone know if fingerprints would still be able to be pulled from the items after being in water?

BK3, I've thought about this, too. I think the killer believes they're very smart and probably thought the bag idea was brilliant at the time. They never stopped to think that unless it has the right proportions, a heavy bag (presumably zipped, to keep everything inside) will move with the tides and could inevitably be opened by someone wondering what's inside. It may have been smarter to leave it partially unzipped to let marine life do its thing, let the contents scatter.

It's possible that the bag may have even had a name written on it, if it's a sports type duffel bag (especially one that may have been used for the gym or by kids in the past) or has residue of it's past owner inside of it (if it were more like a utility duffel for tools and the like). Either way, I think this "genius idea" is the one that's going to help tie the killer to this case.

I also think other parts were scattered elsewhere, maybe in similar type bags but with different weight distributions. Maybe a good storm is all that's needed to bring more evidence up to the shore line?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit
Back