CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never heard of that.
Her husband filed for divorce against her on October 30, 2017.

You have to search on the Kern County Court site as cases can't be directly linked the way their system works.
Superior Court of Kern County

Choose Non-Criminal Case Information on the left hand side under the Case Lookup section.
Then on the next screen choose SmartSearch.
Then enter her name (last, first) - e.g. "despot,baylee"

It should come up as the first result.

ETA: I can't be certain but it appears that the last activity was likely her Response to the divorce complaint. That was a week before she disappeared.

Her husband filed for divorce against her on October 30, 2017.

You have to search on the Kern County Court site as cases can't be directly linked the way their system works.
Superior Court of Kern County

Choose Non-Criminal Case Information on the left hand side under the Case Lookup section.
Then on the next screen choose SmartSearch.
Then enter her name (last, first) - e.g. "despot,baylee"

It should come up as the first result.
I looked it up, that’s crazy! I never knew that and I’ve been following these three people’s case since the beginning. Thank you! I knew about her charge but never the divorce part.

I looked it up, that’s crazy! I never knew that and I’ve been following these three people’s case since the beginning. Thank you! I knew about her charge but never the divorce part.
It seems, if you look into her husband (divorce isn't final), that Baylee jumped into a whole other life in the months prior to the divorce and obviously after.

Two months prior she obtained a protection order against a guy (not her husband) that involved domestic violence and there was a gun in that incident. Less than two months after the divorce filing Baylee got busted with her most recent guy where they both had charges related to weapons possession.

Not sure how she ended up into this new lifestyle (and men much older than her) but I am sure there is a backstory we haven't heard about.

was wondering the same. tried to find other SM but no luck. maybe she is safe and made her accounts private.

From what I have read her boyfriend(now ex cause he’s with her friend) had control of her SM. He had photos/posts about her but he has deleted his FB. He made a fake account so he could continue to harass Baylee’s Mom but it was obvious it was Mathew so she blocked him.

It seems, if you look into her husband (divorce isn't final), that Baylee jumped into a whole other life in the months prior to the divorce and obviously after.

Two months prior she obtained a protection order against a guy (not her husband) that involved domestic violence and there was a gun in that incident. Less than two months after the divorce filing Baylee got busted with her most recent guy where they both had charges related to weapons possession.

Not sure how she ended up into this new lifestyle (and men much older than her) but I am sure there is a backstory we haven't heard about.

Have you found a fb for him? I found an IG account but it’s private. I wonder why the media not her mom has mentioned it, he probably isn’t a suspect, maybe that’s why.

" Micah went missing on foot in the area of Mt. Vernon Ave & Flower Street around 3 P.M, in Bakersfield, CA. Micah may possibly have his cell phone & wallet with him. Micah could possibly be wearing Blue jeans or shorts, a black windbreaker with red stripes with writing on it, a T-shirt, black Converse canvas tennis shoes and dark sunglasses along with a baseball style cap. Micah has a tattoo on each upper arm of R.I.P. " - As stated via Find Missing Micah Blaine Holsonbake!

The following information is to provide a visual view of the surrounding areas ( including transportation options ) & to show how one might travel throughout town(s). Keep in mind the weather conditions & the clothing that he could possibly be wearing.

1. Mount Vernon Avenue & Flower Street, Bakersfield CA - Walk Score

2. Google Maps

3. http://kerntransit.org/routes-and-schedules/100-bakersfield-lancaster/

4. Bus to Bakersfield, CA from $4.99 | Travel with FlixBus

You never ruled out anything. You need to look more into Facebook the answers lie there.

I Have looked on FB, I’ve seen all their accounts (Baylee’s, her boyfriend, her boyfriends fake account, her boyfriends girlfriend who is supposed to be Baylee’s friend) and have read everything before it was deleted or made private. I haven’t found Baylee’s husband’s (in process of divorce) FB.

Facebook Groups of Interest (Members):

1. Bakersfield Lyft and Uber Drivers (62)
2. Bakersfield Lyft Uber Ridesharing (517)
3. Drivers Only-Bakersfield Lyft Uber Ridesharing & Delivery (691)
4. Lyft of Bakersfield (5)
5. Bakersfield, CA - APEX Uber Lyft Drivers (164)
6. Bakersfield Lyft/Uber Drivers Only (3)
7. Bakersfield Drivers-UberEats, Postmates & InstaCart (60)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB