GUILTY Ca - Becky Friedli, 18, Vicki, 53, & Jon Hayward, 55, Slain, Palm Desert, 17 Sep 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
....I'm beyond nervous!! I really hope the family receives justice...I'm just not understanding all the support the accused are getting...although there is little evidence, it all points towards the accused: DNA-1 in 28,000,000,000...phone records (corrected their lies)...RP denied owning guns & they found shot gun in his possession & accessibility through pict's & accessories to the handguns used...they had knowledge of crime scene that no one else did have (they said Javier gave it to them) but that proven false
There is also much more circumstantial evidence presented that points towards them as well

I have listened to all the news youtube videos and read everything from the very first court proceeding. I am not saying these 2 are not guilty, but my gut is also pushing toward 2 more people mentioned... I think this was a horrible crime and those 3 people didn't deserve to be murdered...

and the rest of the tweets from yesterday....

Katie Widner CBSL2
@KWidnerCBSL2
·
7h
No news on the jury so far today in #PinyonPines triple murder trial. They are still deliberating. Family and media waiting in the hallways. @kesq @local2

We wait another day. No verdict in the #PinyonPines triple murder trial. Jury has gone home. @KESQ @LocalTwo

Let's hope they already have the answers they need to find a verdict? The longer they take probably means there are some holdouts on a guilty verdict? I worked with Mr Friedli in the 90's in Indio.

fjkxoOQ.gif

Edmo!

*Trial continues VERDICT WATCH! (Day 4) (@ 9:30am PT) CA - Rebecca 'Becky' Annaleigh Friedli (18), Vicki Friedli (53) & Jon Hayward (55) (Mom's BF) (Sept. 17, 2006) - *Cristin Conrad Smith (27/17 @ time of crime) faces LWOP (juvenile @ time of crime) accused/charged with 3 counts of murder w/special circumstances allegedly of committing multiple murders. Plead not guilty.
*Robert Lars Pape (28/18 @ time of crime) (ex-BF) charged with 3 counts of murder w/special circumstances allegedly of committing multiple murders; faces the LWOP. Plead not guilty.
5/31/18: The jurors have deliberated so far approximately 23.5 hours (by my calculations).

Does jury deliberate on Fridays even if there is usually no court on Fridays? I know they didn't last week but that was a holiday weekend.

Hey krkrjx! From other trials I've watched from California that have Fridays off, I believe the Judge will ask the jurors if they DO want to come in.

I agree...I haven't heard of any evidence pointing towards anyone else...maybe I'm missing something...I thought I was pretty up to date on all the evidence though

Neither have I. I know one of defense attorneys wanted to pin it on Witt. But I just don't see anything. I'm mean - both their cells go off (while they are headed towards Pinyon Pines) at the same time...

No tweets for almost an hour now.

Well I was watching Katie's tweets & since she didn't have any, decided to check on Zak. And found this:

Zak Dahlheimer Retweeted
Katie Widner CBSL2
@KWidnerCBSL2
·
3h
@JeremyChenKESQ will be taking over our team coverage on the #PinyonPines triple murder trial today. We are still on #Verdict watch heading into the fourth full day of deliberations. @KESQ @LocalTwo

Jeremy Chen
@JeremyChenKESQ
·
1h
I’m at the Riverside Hall of Justice where jurors will soon begin deliberations in the #PinyonPines murder trial. This is the fourth day of deliberations to determine the fates of Robert Pape and Cristin Smith.

I’m taking over for @KWidnerCBSL2 and @ZakDahlheimer who have reported extensively on this case hearing by hearing during the #PinyonPines murder trial.

Jurors have just entered to begin their deliberations on Pape and Smith. #PinyonPines

Verdict watch for #PinyonPines murder trial begins. I'll be out in the hallways monitoring the courtroom.

Now the tweet he says the Jurors have just entered to begin.... is only an hour old. Do you think the jurors started at 10:30am instead of 9:30am??
Wish there were actually "times" on tweets....

Jeremy Chen
@JeremyChenKESQ
·
9s
Jury is off to lunch. #Verdictwatch in the #PinyonPines murder trial will continue after 1:30 pm.

Wondering how close they are with their verdict.

And I'll be asleep by 1:30pm Pacific time - I shall continue the tweets in the early morning.

Jeremy Chen
@JeremyChenKESQ
·
9s
Jury is off to lunch. #Verdictwatch in the #PinyonPines murder trial will continue after 1:30 pm.

Wondering how close they are with their verdict.

And I'll be asleep by 1:30pm Pacific time - I shall continue the tweets in the early morning.

Good night Niner...Thank you for the updates..

I agree...I haven't heard of any evidence pointing towards anyone else...maybe I'm missing something...I thought I was pretty up to date on all the evidence though

Thank you.. I wrote a comment saying my thoughts pointing to 2 other people. I wrote it b/c of a youtube video 48 hours I believe it was, I watched awhile back. I tried to find the video and couldn't, maybe one of you remember it..So much media out here, sorry for any confusion..:)

deepeaches

Is this it?

MURDER IN PINYON PINES (CBS 48 Hours)

Murder in Pinyon Pines
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for the video, I am watching it now and this video is so much better. The other video I watched had a man talking about Beckys friend and her present boyfriend so it threw me to thinking others could be involved...Once again thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!
Back