GUILTY Ca - Becky Friedli, 18, Vicki, 53, & Jon Hayward, 55, Slain, Palm Desert, 17 Sep 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It sounds to me like they will NOT be deliberating on Friday or Monday if they don't get a verdict today. That would be the "if need be"...But what do I know?o_O

Okay - that "sort of" makes sense! LOL! ;)

Zak is back....

Zak Dahlheimer KESQ
@ZakDahlheimer
·
26m
Back in #Riverside as the jury continues to deliberate in the #PinyonPines triple murder trial. Stay tuned for updates @KESQ @LocalTwo

Does anyone know if the video tape of Cristin Smith (making incriminating statements in police interrogation room) was ever presented into evidence?

Zak Dahlheimer KESQ
@ZakDahlheimer
·
5h
After a full day of deliberations, no verdict was reached today in #PinyonPines triple murder trial. Jury is expected to continue deliberations next Tuesday. Tune in to @KESQ at 5:00 p.m. and @LocalTwo at 5:30 p.m. for complete team coverage of the trial

No Verdict yet....

Does anyone know if the video tape of Cristin Smith (making incriminating statements in police interrogation room) was ever presented into evidence?

I believe it was, but you'll have to scroll back as I don't have an exact link to it. I believe I just transcribed what the tweeter people said.

Zak Dahlheimer KESQ
@ZakDahlheimer
·
5h
After a full day of deliberations, no verdict was reached today in #PinyonPines triple murder trial. Jury is expected to continue deliberations next Tuesday. Tune in to @KESQ at 5:00 p.m. and @LocalTwo at 5:30 p.m. for complete team coverage of the trial

No Verdict yet....

Niner, I have only recently heard of this shocking case.
Now following these threads, you have been terrific, with the numerous updates throughout.
After all this time, we all hope Justice will be served.
Looking forward to the Verdict soon.
Thanks again.

Zak Dahlheimer KESQ
@ZakDahlheimer
·
5h

No Verdict yet....
Just catching up, thanks again, Niner! BTW, today, Monday, May 28, 2018 is Memorial Day, which is a court (and bank, and post office, etc.) holiday here.

Thanking all of you who serve and sacrifice for my freedom.

Tuesday, May 29th:
*Trial continues VERDICT WATCH! (Day 2) (@ 9:30am PT) CA - Rebecca 'Becky' Annaleigh Friedli (18), Vicki Friedli (53) & Jon Hayward (55) (Mom's BF) (Sept. 17, 2006) - *Cristin Conrad Smith (27/17 @ time of crime) faces LWOP (juvenile @ time of crime) accused/charged with 3 counts of murder w/special circumstances allegedly of committing multiple murders. Plead not guilty.
*Robert Lars Pape (28/18 @ time of crime) (ex-BF) charged with 3 counts of murder w/special circumstances allegedly of committing multiple murders; faces the LWOP. Plead not guilty. No court on Fridays.

I shall be back 7:30pm my time to post the tweets!

computer-man-smiley.gif

dont-no-smiley.gif
I don't know... it IS Tuesday, right? After 10am Pacific time??

Not a peep out of any tweeters...

I'm on Eastern European time, so I know Pacific time is 10 hours behind me. You are only 7 hours behind me! :)

I'll keep checking ever so often. I can't believe that these 2 people (tweeters) have taken us thru this trial and will leave us hanging on the Verdict??!!!
gaah-smiley.gif

Well finally....

Katie Widner CBSL2
@KWidnerCBSL2
·
3m
#PinyonPines triple murder trial: We are back on jury watch today and will let you know as soon as we hear something. @KESQ @LocalTwo

So... if she just posted about 3 minutes ago - it would mean they started deliberations at about 11:20am. Must have had jurors problems - just a guess!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!
Back