Ca - Benjamin Schmittle, 4, Murdered, Step-mother Arrested, Fort Irwin, 7 June 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RIP little guy.

I'm so tired of these stepparents harming their step children. I'm a step mom of 2 disables boys and I not only treat them well but sometimes better then my own children because I won't raise my voice at them like I'll raise my voice at my own.

What is the deal lately? So many parents/stepparents killing their children. I know this happens all the time, but it seems like there have been a lot more crimes like this lately. So sad. :(

It’s like parents are becoming someone to fear. Agree it has happened always but seems like a weekly occurrence. My dad was a strict man but I never feared him even when he was an alcoholic. I never imagined my dad or mom would kill me. I wonder if they all stem from abuse.

I recal another case last year or perhaps the year before where the gf killed the little girl and pretended they had a break an enter in the house while bf was at work. Turns out girlfriend killed her. It was such a sad case. Forgive me for not remembering. Maybe it was a few years ago as the “woman” has been sentenced. Maybe she ended up pleading guilty. I wish I remembered. If I remember correctly bio mom had pictures of her and her baby at the hospital as welll before she passed. Heartbreaking.

Stepmom Accused of Murdering 4-Year-Old Boy: 'I Knew Instinctively Who Did This,' Grandma Says

“Doctors told Moore the boy’s brain had shifted, there was bruising on his ears and he required emergency surgery to relieve the bleeding from his brain...

The boy’s biological mother, Jacqueline Brockman, lives in North Carolina and traveled across the country to be at her son’s side, Moore says. Brockman shares joint custody with the boy’s father.

Benjamin and Brockman used to text and video chat, but the mother’s access to her son began to lessen after the boy’s father met and married Schmittle, says Moore.”

I just will never comprehend how someone can hurt a child

And dad hasn’t spoken out at all that I’ve found? This cannot be the first time this sweet baby was abused.

RIP little guy.

I'm so tired of these stepparents harming their step children. I'm a step mom of 2 disables boys and I not only treat them well but sometimes better then my own children because I won't raise my voice at them like I'll raise my voice at my own.

It makes me sick. My first husband and I divorced and have a nearly-9-year-old daughter. His wife and my husband are both fantastic stepparents. My husband's been in her life since she was 10 months old, and I made it clear to him from day 1 that if he was not going to be fully invested and treat her no differently than he would a child of his own, that he would walk right then and there, and if he brought harm to her I would destroy him. He took that seriously, and you wouldn't ever know without being told that he isn't her biological dad. My ex lives about 5 hours away and my husband's done most of the dad-work. She calls him Dad, they have a great relationship. And my ex's wife is a wonderful, loving, educated woman who I trust completely with our daughter. We all go on vacation together once a year with all of our other children. Big blended family.

It enrages me that so many people are so desperate for companionship, so selfish, that they ignore how their new partner treats a child, that they excuse it, allow it, etc. There is no excuse. None. If you are a decent human being and you always put the child and their needs first, none of this ever has to happen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8
Back